Minixodil for eyebrows

Deleted member 678

Deleted member 678

MSE Coper
Is this legit? does it work? Also do i have to keep using it once i grow in new hairs?

It is legit but you will lose your gains over time once you stop using it. Look into microblading, I believe it is a better option for eyebrows.

Is this achievable by minox on brows? I feel like my thin eyebrows make me look more feminine. Luckily they're not light tho

@Dude420

Attachments

• IMG_20190705_034901.jpg
    IMG_20190705_034901.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_20190705_034917.jpg
    IMG_20190705_034917.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 35
I’ve heard from many (anecdotal) sources online that you only have to use for ~6 months (until the hair turns terminal) and then can stop using it. Similar to people using it for facial hair.

I’ve heard from many (anecdotal) sources online that you only have to use for ~6 months (until the hair turns terminal) and then can stop using it. Similar to people using it for facial hair.
They are lying or haven't waited long enough after usage, it would be widely used to solve baldness otherwise, why would people go for hairs transplant when you can simply put some lotion on your head for 6 months, same for beard, same for everything.

They are lying or haven't waited long enough after usage, it would be widely used to solve baldness otherwise, why would people go for hairs transplant when you can simply put some lotion on your head for 6 months, same for beard, same for everything.
They aren't. The skin on your face isn't affected by mpb so cant compare the two. The thousands of people on /r/minoxbeards arent applying this shit for their whole life. They apply for 6 months and then move on with their lives.

They aren't. The skin on your face isn't affected by mpb so cant compare the two. The thousands of people on /r/minoxbeards arent applying this shit for their whole life. They apply for 6 months and then move on with their lives.
Mmh, I look at their wiki; As long as it takes for the hair to mature. This is generally between one and two years, with six months being a fantastic, lucky individual. Assume you are not fantastically lucky, and have patience.

Seems like 6 months is overly optimistic. I wonder how much actual data they have, doubt this finding is scientifically based, with compiling a random pool of person using the product for 1 to 2 years. Sometimes wishful thinking gets in the way of reason and people with good results are more likely to report it, especially something they stick long term with to justify doing so to themselves. Seems like there is some potential though. It is weird though that it goes from you lose everything to you lose none because it is 'terminal hairs', would seem more probable if you slowly lose some over time, things are rarely black and white.

The inventor will be a billionaire if it works flawlessly if you just stick with the time frame.

Edit: Yeah I am not convinced: reddit.com/r/Minoxbeards/comments/893i05/permanent_gains/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_name=8f987c55c42f49d38f5b203b639e9cdc&utm_source=embedly&utm_term=893i05

Last edited:
What about premature skin aging from minoxidil tho?