model materialšŸŒ??

Thetrio

i'd say even tho jbbed is ugly as fuck midget, n has gay boy hair and a made for bbc face, he mogs mayo bc mayo has a monobrow and a fat ass nose, i mog jbbed brutally though. JFL

stay on my dick cuz u uglyšŸ˜­u can only get along wit ugly fags like urself
ironic as shit icl, who makes a thread stating they model material and cant even show half they face, and even with a frauded pic of your side profile it still looks like shit you bum ass nigga with a tophat

u look like baljeet
keep talking nigga, ur first L was against ur hoodie in muscle mass, second to ur 6'0 door, and 3rd to me bitch boy, never forget.

View attachment 2390009
i'd say even tho jbbed is ugly as fuck midget, n has gay boy hair and a made for bbc face, he mogs mayo bc mayo has a monobrow and a fat ass nose, i mog jbbed brutally though. JFL
Bro im looksminned tf is that conclusion

u look exactly like him queeršŸ˜­
they both mog you to hell and back, i see no point in continuing this convo because you've already been proven to be a fag, and heightmogged by a 5'11.5 door is crazy

• JFL
Reactions: TDTaykurso
keep talking nigga, ur first L was against ur hoodie in muscle mass, second to ur 6'0 door, and 3rd to me bitch boy, never forget.
Falio

immortalized and cemented on the internet, ur mogging.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33808
ironic as shit icl, who makes a thread stating they model material and cant even show half they face, and even with a frauded pic of your side profile it still looks like shit you bum ass nigga with a tophat
u still ugly ash thošŸ˜­

they both mog you to hell and back, i see no point in continuing this convo because you've already been proven to be a fag, and heightmogged by a 5'11.5 door is crazy
i beat u up any day tho and my jaw is better then urs

delusional, i want to see you punch something else other than your dick you worthless incel

ur no jaw? nigga u got no nose definition, no facial definition, ur prepubescent as fuck, ur ugly and mtn at best i mog u nigga learn ur lane pussy boy, also beating me up? what a joke nigga JFL. my sparring footage V

ur ugly ash thošŸ¤£suicide couldnt save u

ask a woman who mogged not ur queer friends
your actually ugly as fuck theres no competition between you two he mogs so badly jfl

ur no jaw? nigga u got no nose definition, no facial definition, ur prepubescent as fuck, ur ugly and mtn at best i mog u nigga learn ur lane pussy boy, also beating me up? what a joke nigga JFL. my sparring footage V

ur getting beat upšŸ˜­why havent u killed urself little boy

ur ugly ash thošŸ¤£suicide couldnt save u
JFL, niggas trying to reflect for his life after attempting to "troll" and being shamed for being ugly, little, gay, n weak, get a grip lil nigguh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33808
JFL, niggas trying to reflect for his life after attempting to "troll" and being shamed for being ugly, little, gay, n weak, get a grip lil nigguh.
wont go band for band thošŸ˜¹more money and i look better then u get moggedšŸ˜¹šŸ˜¹out my face fag ass

wont go band for band thošŸ˜¹more money and i look better then u get moggedšŸ˜¹šŸ˜¹out my face fag ass
drop ur discord or ig we can go band for band peaunut head JFL, mogged ur face, now ill mog ur bands drop it.

im 1 in blue.
im aware little boyšŸ˜­u got beat up i watched him kick u and u stood there and clenched up i choke u out any day,i look better then u and i got more money ahahaha kys

shave your dry ass hair off and shoot yourself with a double barrel, grow more prominent bones then talk to me fucking gaylord who cant even fit in a sweatshirt.

• JFL
Reactions: TDTaykurso
drop ur discord or ig we can go band for band peaunut head JFL, mogged ur face, now ill mog ur bands drop it.
i promise u dont have more money then me hop off ugly boy

Attachments

• IMG_5231.jpeg
    IMG_5231.jpeg
    181.8 KB · Views: 0
šŸ˜­fat broke bitch off my dick
its sad how much of a faggot you are wearing black face paint and you frauded a side profile and still a sub5 weakling fuck with no bones, no bone mass and no zygos just quit life

lmfao boneless mtn got bullied like shit, gay boy face u didnt give the discord btw? band for band like u said

shave your dry ass hair off and shoot yourself with a double barrel, grow more prominent bones then talk to me fucking gaylord who cant even fit in a sweatshirt.
shut up broke ugly bitch

Attachments

• IMG_5231.jpeg
    IMG_5231.jpeg
Mycar

my 65,000$ 700hp silvia in comparisson to ur 3k baby bands in 1$ bills JFL.

lmfao boneless mtn got bullied like shit, gay boy face u didnt give the discord btw? band for band like u said
never comment on my shit again

Attachments

• IMG_5231.jpeg
    IMG_5231.jpeg
  • IMG_5676.png
    IMG_5676.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
never comment on my shit again
whys your angle so shitty, and you look like a Scandinavian creepypasta from the side, please kill yourself

fucking 3k hes a baby he cant make more than that
bro thats sum slightšŸ˜­im only 17 and i mogg all of u and got more money then yall i just made this acc to make yall wanna kill yallsselves ik i succeded

bro thats sum slightšŸ˜­im only 17 and i mogg all of u and got more money then yall i just made this acc to make yall wanna kill yallsselves ik i succeded
im 15, 3k is birthday money bitchass nigga LMFAO

whys your angle so shitty, and you look like a Scandinavian creepypasta from the side, please kill yourself
never comment on my shit again little boy im done mogging yall

i look like batmanšŸ˜­šŸ˜­
jfl ur corny as fuck i cannot take you serious, feminine 5'7 dorky nigga needs to get more bone mass then talk when he has atleast a LTN in his dms

spoiled ass u need ur ass beat i promise id do it to
ahh faggots believe that they can beat my ass ur a lil boy quiet down nigga ur arms are slimmer than a jewish kid

jfl ur corny as fuck i cannot take you serious, feminine 5'7 dorky nigga needs to get more bone mass then talk when he has atleast a LTN in his dms
i look like batman tho and thats why u wont show urself u wish u looked like batman and ur mad that i došŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

so fucking ugly bro jfl

ahh faggots believe that they can beat my ass ur a lil boy quiet down nigga ur arms are slimmer than a jewish kid
ur 15 little bro yk ur ugly spoiled ass little fag ill beat u and ur dad that rapes u up