model material🌝??

i look like batman tho and thats why u wont show urself u wish u looked like batman and ur mad that i do😭😭😭
your 10x more smellier than batman you look like a scand

Are you racist? Why blackface

ur 15 little bro yk ur ugly spoiled ass little fag ill beat u and ur dad that rapes u up
u look vulnerable af to get raped get ur money up lil feminine nigga lMOOO

your 10x more smellier than batman you look like a scand
i am batman tho i stomp u out like batman would i have more money like batman would u just get mogged my me all day and u dont even gotta show urself

Brutalpc
Brutal1

i look like batman tho and thats why u wont show urself u wish u looked like batman and ur mad that i do😭😭😭

my 6700$ pc brutally mogging ur setup, (keyboard was dirty asf, 600$ tho not even countin the 6700 price, and my 700$ a50 headphones) OVER.

mogging ur 3k in baby bands*

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33808
ur ugly tho
feminine 5'7 loser who gets mogged by a 6'0 pale door, it's over, shoot urself, or your vulnerable lil sub 5 family takes this long dick bitch ass nigga

View attachment 2390022
my 6700$ pc brutally mogging ur setup, (keyboard was dirty asf, 600$ tho not even countin the 6700 price, and my 700$ a50 headphones) OVER.
shut up ugly i had fun mogging u now to go back to my normal life where i have all the money and women i need keep being a incel fag ahhahahah

U probably could.

• JFL
Reactions: TDTaykurso
shut up ugly i had fun mogging u now to go back to my normal life where i have all the money and women i need keep being a incel fag ahhahahah
how u get outflexed, mogged, brutally cyberbullied all in one night, kill urself LOL

You could rate him based on appeal if you take into account his style (fashion, haircut, facial hair (or lack thereof)).
Even appeal based ratings need proper photos

how u get outflexed, mogged, brutally cyberbullied all in one night, kill urself LOL
brutal pill, i didn't wanna bully his uglyass, but i had to, shit was law JFL.GG BANDS,HEIGHT,FACE.

brutal pill, i didn't wanna bully his uglyass, but i had to, shit was law JFL.GG BANDS,HEIGHT,FACE.
everyones in these comments are riding me ur just dilluted as fuck

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
ur not bullying nun but ur ugly gf ur probably beat ur egos way to high i stg id beat that shit out of u little boy
sure u would, r u gonna up ur flexes because i'm 90,000$+ above u right now? lets not mention ur ugly ass face, bc u already got mogged, waitin though.

ur not bullying nun but ur ugly gf ur probably beat ur egos way to high i stg id beat that shit out of u little boy
Why’d you include my post for?

sure u would, r u gonna up ur flexes because i'm 90,000$+ above u right now? lets not mention ur ugly ass face, bc u already got mogged, waitin though.
everyone in the comments is riding me😭🤷🏻‍♂️ur just mad cuz ur ugly u better get that money up its all u have going for u done talking to fag ass trust me u didnt mog shit u petted ur own ego while i laughed at ur ugly ass dude really compared hisself to me ur the only one dumb enough do that shit everyone else knew better ur just a dumb fuck

everyone in the comments is riding me😭🤷🏻‍♂️ur just mad cuz ur ugly u better get that money up its all u have going for u done talking to fag ass trust me u didnt mog shit u petted ur own ego while i laughed at ur ugly ass dude really compared hisself to me ur the only one dumb enough do that shit everyone else knew better ur just a dumb fuck

Falio
+ waiting for u to flex bigger, i 30-40x'd what u sent, ur turn ugly boy.

hurry up baby bands, time to up that lil 3k, i flexed around 90k usd, ur turn. (u can go back n count it all, car, microphones, pc, ur sufferin rn.)

This is the fate of femboys again some bones bro.

Attachments

• 2618931-d1bbf1300644e285e076067ba6840031.mov
    3.1 MB
View attachment 2390031 + waiting for u to flex bigger, i 30-40x'd what u sent, ur turn ugly boy.
just ask any woman who looks better the dudes that were talking shit with u are now riding me ur just fucked in the brain real shit u have mental issues😭im actualy crying that u keep comparing urself to me stay in the gym little boy its all u have going for u ur face is hideous

just ask any woman who looks better the dudes that were talking shit with u are now riding me ur just fucked in the brain real shit u have mental issues😭im actualy crying that u keep comparing urself to me stay in the gym little boy its all u have going for u ur face is hideous
less talk ugly nigga, waiting for the bands flex, band for band right? it's ur turn my friend.
Falio

hurry up baby bands, time to up that lil 3k, i flexed around 90k usd, ur turn. (u can go back n count it all, car, microphones, pc, ur sufferin rn.)
u embarrassing urself u flexed no money😭u know ur immigrant mom and dad worked there asses off to buy that car for u how do u even wake up everyday knowing that😭

u embarrassing urself u flexed no money😭u know ur immigrant mom and dad worked there asses off to buy that car for u how do u even wake up everyday knowing that😭
sent 90,000$ and shat on ur 3k in baby bands, hurry up peaunut head, stop makin gay little disses n send the money u promised you'd beat me at, in band for band, waiting.

coping little fag i effortlessly mog u haha
Falio

sureee, sureee you do lil bro, where's the band flex retaliation though? u sent 3k i send 90k, waiting.

ur mom bought that car youve never done shit but egostroke ur ugly ass face
nope, brought it myself for 35,000$ and invested a FUCKTON in it, to make it 700hp to fly by little ltn dorks like u with peaunut heads, less coping, where's the outflexing, like normal, waiting.

less talk ugly mtn skinny short dork, i'll wait for the 87k flex.
IMG 5679

just remembered this ss😭😭ggs fag boy youll never have that ever ur done with for life dont reply again if u reply again u admit ur a fag ass bitch that wont let his ego get shit on