Modern medicine is a complete joke.

fukmylyf

fukmylyf

Kraken
Women can kill babies, 12 years olds can get their dicks cut off, but you can't just ask your doctor for steroids. JFL

• +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, aesthetic beauty, douche and 8 others
is the gov not medicine

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and fukmylyf
BIG PHARMA, NIGGER

• +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, mike21 and fukmylyf
Abortion is rightfully a woman's choice. I agree with the trans shit. Shooting steroids won't get you laid.

• Hmm...
Reactions: fukmylyf
Said doctors won't give you hgh or T-injections too yet wagies pay tax to a system that fucks them over each day.

• +1
Abortion is rightfully a woman's choice. I agree with the trans shit. Shooting steroids won't get you laid.
IMG 2507

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, fukmylyf and Thebbcmaxxer
Abortion is rightfully a woman's choice.
5320359 orig

Should've used a condom/ birth control/ fucked a man with a vasectomy/ pleasured herself/ or just put the baby up for adoption.

• +1
View attachment 2857281
Should've used a condom/ birth control/ fucked a man with a vasectomy/ pleasured herself/ or just put the baby up for adoption.
condoms break, birth control wreaks havoc on female endocrine system, not every guy has a vasectomy, cmon dude u rather jerk off than fuck ?, adoption is worse than abortion.

condoms break, birth control wreaks havoc on female endocrine system, not every guy has a vasectomy, cmon dude u rather jerk off than fuck ?, adoption is worse than abortion.
Still her fault. killing a being forming just because you could not control your legs is crazy :lul:

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and ElTruecel
:blackpill:
You are also massive cuck
Cuck + jewish. Muh female rights

• +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey
but you can't just ask your doctor for steroids.
if you were a girl transitioning to a man then they would shimmy shake while giving you the number to the plug

• JFL
Fax

• +1
natural medicine is also a joke, there is no hope.

• +1
And doctors diagnosing you with anything is the equivalent to a blind person playing darts

• +1
And doctors diagnosing you with anything is the equivalent to a blind person playing darts
like my doctor that diagnosed me with schizo in like 5 seconds. Shut is annoying af, yet my family gobbles his deek for making me gain 60 pounds n shut

• JFL
like my doctor that diagnosed me with schizo in like 5 seconds
well this was one of the rare cases in which they were astoundingly correct

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf and Bojack
well this was one of the rare cases in which they were astoundingly correct
you dog of an incel they were most assuredly not correct

solution: Fuck and then kill an innocent life? 1-3% of Condoms break (Even if it breaks the women can take birth control after), If birth control is so bad why dont we just stop using it?, FInd a guy with a vasectomy, If I dont want to kill an innocent life i would rather jerk it, how in the world is letting a child live with parents who want to support, love, and care for him worse than killing it.

• +1
Abortion is killing innocent life bro

• +1