Mods chill

whatever happened to that guy haven't seen him in a while did he delete?
last i heard he got into a fight with the mod team cause he said cause he said he wasn't into femboys

I just got to 60% warning. It was fun while it lasted boyos. Im cooked

Thanks bro finally i feel like im not crazy. Like yea i get it i overdid it a bit but 20% when EVERYONE knew it was a joke?! Crazzyyy
What so ain’t no way the other 20% is for the same reason lmao you are left with 40% now

For me it’s usually “race baits” but fuck it every year you get a fresh start back to 0

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
actual niggas that post their LITERAL DIKC
Suspicious Meme GIF by MOODMAN

• JFL
What so ain’t no way the other 20% is for the same reason lmao you are left with 40% now

For me it’s usually “race baits” but fuck it every year you get a fresh start back to 0
Im at 60% now. Looks like im gonna get perma banned for this shit soon

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: scrunchables, flippasav and yeeyeeslayer
Thanks bro finally i feel like im not crazy. Like yea i get it i overdid it a bit but 20% when EVERYONE knew it was a joke?! Crazzyyy
it was so obviously a joke but it was a ballsy move considering this forum doesn't fuck around when it comes to lgbt content

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
rip, you were one of the only good users on this shithole
If i get banned i just want all of yall to know u guys made my day better each time i logged in and it was never personal. I appreciate each and every one of you guys and there's no other group of funny people on the planet then the people on this site. Im sorry to anyone I might have offended during my time here. U guys are awesome and i loved trolling with yall. This might really be it so please take care of yourselves.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and yeeyeeslayer
View attachment 2765036 This isnt fair. I was clearly trolling and now getting tagged with 20% warnings left and right. Seriously I learned my lessons this isn't right @Gargantuan @Lmao we have niggas that actually POST THEIR PENIS on this forum and i cant even make jokes here and there?! Im sorry i said i learned my lesson and it’s my first offense why cant yall fuck off and ban actual niggas that post their LITERAL DIKC AFTER THEY CAME?!
Black privilege. Get use to it whiteboi

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
If i get banned i just want all of yall to know u guys made my day better each time i logged in and it was never personal. I appreciate each and every one of you guys and there's no other group of funny people on the planet then the people on this site. Im sorry to anyone I might have offended during my time here. U guys are awesome and i loved trolling with yall. This might really be it so please take care of yourselves.
i'm not crying you are faggot, it's the allergies 😭😭😭

• So Sad
Get an alt

Attachments

• Clipped_image_20240220_191736.png
    Clipped_image_20240220_191736.png
    626.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
@emeraldglass too, PM him to help your case he's a chill guy in my experience
I checked, and there are two different warnings for two different comments not for the same, so yeah. Also, I can't fix it, a warning given by a mod can only be resolved by that same mod.

• +1
If i get banned i just want all of yall to know u guys made my day better each time i logged in and it was never personal. I appreciate each and every one of you guys and there's no other group of funny people on the planet then the people on this site.
on a more serious note i feel the same way as you do here, i love the brotherhood element to site and how we're all just blackpilled guys trying to improve ourselves, while laughing and trolling/saying whatever the fuck we want with no consequences and just having a good time.
Im sorry to anyone I might have offended during my time here. U guys are awesome and i loved trolling with yall. This might really be it so please take care of yourselves.
i doubt you'll actually get banned tbh, nothing will happen

• Love it
I checked, and there are two different warnings for two different comments not for the same, so yeah. Also, I can't fix it, a warning given by a mod can only be resolved by that same mod.
Ok thank god I think I’m good for now then.
on a more serious note i feel the same way as you do here, i love the brotherhood element to site and how we're all just blackpilled guys trying to improve ourselves, while laughing and trolling/saying whatever the fuck we want with no consequences and just having a good time.

i doubt you'll actually get banned tbh, nothing will happen
Looks like I’m still at 40% thank the lord. Idk what I woulda done without this site😭 hopefully it stays at 40%

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and yeeyeeslayer
@AlexBrown84 was temp banned if i remember correctly

@ConfusedBolivian is a jew so he has connections with @Master who is also a jew
i was banned for impersonating being the owner, not gay

because i’m not gay! xD

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and yeeyeeslayer
I'm surprised I've not had more than 5% or even 10% warning.