Mog Batte! @FatmanO vs @dogapm123

Who mogs?

• Total voters
No. Too confident > not confident enough.
I'm so "confident", I feel taller than 6'0+ guys until I look in a reflective surface and realize they heightmog me.

P
@dogapm123 is low 6psl. Anyone who says otherwise is coping.

Just look outside at the average man before rating.
Post the vid
You said you would yesterday

@dogapm123 is low 6psl. Anyone who says otherwise is coping.

Just look outside at the average man before rating.

what's my rating bro during puberty ? Give me hope to ascend again with low bf.

We won't ever get that video

We won't ever get that video
I don't see a point in posting a video if everyone but you believes me. If people start calling me a manlet or making fun of me for larping, then I'll post proof.
Since they aren't, I'll post whenever I want manlet.

I don't see a point in posting a video if everyone but you believes me. If people start calling me a manlet or making fun of me for larping, then I'll post proof.

he is not a manlet bros he is 5'10.
But he will LL.
What's my current PSL bro ? be frank or i rope. It's over rn, i'll fuck down the high bf and it will never come back again.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
he is not a manlet bros he is 5'10.
But he will LL.
What's my current PSL bro ? be frank or i rope. It's over rn, i'll fuck down the high bf and it will never come back again.
I told you like 4.5 bro. Just go down to high bodyfat.
No need to protect me either. The more he thinks I'm a manlet, the more devestated he'll be when he realizes I'm 4 inches taller than him jfl

No ones else going to make fun of you. No one gives that much of a fuck about your larp

I told you like 4.5 bro. Just go down to high bodyfat.
No need to protect me either. The more he thinks I'm a manlet, the more devestated he'll be when he realizes I'm 4 inches taller than him jfl

I mog u

Except you, hence the part, "Keep crying for me dog"
Hence why i said " No one else" low IQ larp.
5'10 is considerably above average for a curry. No way would you look into LL if you were 5'10 lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Hence why i said " No one else" low IQ larp.
5'10 is considerably above average for a curry. No way would you look into LL if you were 5'10 lol
You do realize I live in America right? I'm legitimately upper class and spoiled. Once I fix my face, I'll decide wether to go for LL or not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and Deleted member 2205
Getting to 6psl and getting above 6'0 is very ideal and rare. If my face never becomes 6psl, there's no point in getting LL if I'm still going to be a normie tbh ngl

Getting to 6psl and getting above 6'0 is very ideal and rare. If my face never becomes 6psl, there's no point in getting LL if I'm still going to be a normie tbh ngl

i'll just rope i was 6 PSL, i'll ascend again or rope.

That i doubt
He's a curry so probably unless he's one of the insainly good Currys here.
What's up with hat actually? I've never seen a curry irl as good looking as the ones here jfl

He's a curry so probably unless he's one of the insainly good Currys here.
What's up with hat actually? I've never seen a curry irl as good looking as the ones here jfl
rather be a deathnic than 5'6.
how you were 6 psl and then descended dude its weird
He seriously did ded srs

i'll just rope i was 6 PSL, i'll ascend again or rope.

U were never 6 PSL, u gonna be when u do your nosejob, trim your eyebrows, put jaw fillers and leanmax.

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
U were never 6 PSL, u gonna be when u do your nosejob, trim your eyebrows, put jaw fillers and leanmax.

i mean 6 or very close like 5.50.
my jaw is fine tbh.

Your masseter could be better.

Cuz gey

yeah may be i'll see when leanmaxx, let's chew max now, i'll fucking ascend or die, life is garbage at low PSL.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190910-223705_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20190910-223705_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 16
he mogs me but I dont think think it matters, I am a very stoic man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stingray, JustTrynaGrow and Deleted member 3043
He's trying to convince everyone I'm 5'4
Why don’t you disprove this by standing next to a tape measure?

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and Deleted member 2205
Why don’t you disprove this by standing next to a tape measure?
Too lazy. I want to lead this manlet on before brutally destroying his dreams that he finally heightmogs someone.

Funny how black pill says looks only matters yet, darknlost is one of the best looking and still incel

Funny how black pill says looks only matters yet, darknlost is one of the best looking and still incel
Looks obv aren't the only thing that matter.
Most important by far but not the only thing.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob