Mog battle between me and this indian chadpreet

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
3297993 EF0497D2 218F 4312 99CE 967E9BD4E8E1
Screenshot 20230527 223405  01

I feel like he still mogs me after 3 months of my looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, PointOfNoReturn, mohamedmohamedmoham and 1 other person
2 pics of you.

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro
  • +1
Reactions: rooman and ascendedd
why are you on this site srs ?

over vs over

@TRUE_CEL @forevermirin @inferiorpispot234 @BrahminBoss @soldier_puzzle662
I thought i should ask opinion from my fellow brothers

Also @Blackgymmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Michael Myers and forevermirin
yes bro he mogs because of better harmony - u guys have almost identical face shape and bones (in this angle).

• +1
Reactions: ascendedd
yes bro he mogs because of better harmony - u guys have almost identical face shape and bones (in this angle).
Agreed, by how much % does he mog me

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and forevermirin
he has better jaw, zygos and midface

you have better eyes and coloring

• +1
This bad pic of OP. He actually have great harmony. I still think Top dude mogs because of his mogger chin.

• Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin
Agreed, by how much % does he mog me
really hard to say and this is a very interesting comparison since psl wise u guys are probably equal - i think he just has a bit of prettiness to him that you don't. it's like if you had a more appealing eyebrow shape and lip shape u could have similar harmony.

You edge it because of hooded eyes. But minimal difference in psl, like 0.1 psl

• +1
This bad pic of OP. He actually have great harmony. I still think Top dude mogs because of his mogger chin.
not saying op doesn't have harmony obviously just that this guy has a "smoothness" to his look that op doesn't. i bet if op tried making the same expression as him he would look cringey instead of sexy.

harmony is complex.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23157 and ascendedd
really hard to say and this is a very interesting comparison since psl wise u guys are probably equal - i think he just has a bit of prettiness to him that you don't. it's like if you had a more appealing eyebrow shape and lip shape u could have similar harmony.
I think my conclusion is that we both r pretty much looksmatched to the average foid imo, but purely looks based, he mogs me by a few inches

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin and Deleted member 23157
I think my conclusion is that we both r pretty much looksmatched to the average foid imo, but purely looks based, he mogs me by a few inches
also i think you have lower trust face because of lowset eyebrows while he is classic prettyboy - so it helps him that you both are prettyboymaxxed. i bet if you both had a fade or some lower trust hairstyle u would mog him even in harmony - just a hypothesis.

• +1
View attachment 2226981
View attachment 2226982

I feel like he still mogs me after 3 months of my looksmaxxing

He looks like a lot of Indians after weight loss and cheek fillers tbqh ngl only white chads have traits surgery can't replicate mainly the upper midface width and over all skull projection.

This is all true within reason if you have the tamil obese phenotype it's over

• +1
top mogs appeal wise fs, psl is close.
You look good tho, i rmb u looked like some nerd pajeet before

• +1
this dude got gonial implants and still looks like shit in both if his pics lol

He looks like a lot of Indians after weight loss and cheek fillers tbqh ngl only white chads have traits surgery can't replicate mainly the upper midface width and over all skull projection.

This is all true within reason if you have the tamil obese phenotype it's over
i am too low iq to understand this

Psl wise same I'd say but you might get lumped in together with other lights skin prettyboys while he won't get lumped in, for foids who think he is good looking enough he will get exotic halo

• +1
You need diff hairstyle it's too messy rn

• +1
Psl wise same I'd say but you might get lumped in together with other lights skin prettyboys while he won't get lumped in, for foids who think he is good looking enough he will get exotic halo
if he’s bottom he mogs

• +1
@TRUE_CEL @forevermirin @inferiorpispot234 @BrahminBoss @soldier_puzzle662
I thought i should ask opinion from my fellow brothers

Also @Blackgymmax
My friend says "the first one is better because of the quality of the picture."

He is too leanmaxxed unironically, in the pic he looks quite anorexic
if his neck was bigger he’d be a asian leon kennedy, and become a stacy slayer

Bottom mogs.

• +1
Yo @ascendedd give me a job for 1k dollar per month :ogre:

• JFL
i am too low iq to understand this

Basically Indians need to lose weight shave there beard get genioplasty than get either cheek implants or filler

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23157
Basically Indians need to lose weight shave there beard get genioplasty than get either cheek implants or filler
I don’t need genio i alr chin mog my maxilla is bad tho

Hight trust vs. low trust

• +1
Aren't you pashtun? why are you comparing yourself to Indians??

• +1
You're about the same in these pictures but if it was the same lighting he'd mog u back to the slums of Kabul

You're about the same in these pictures but if it was the same lighting he'd mog u back to the slums of Kabul
Cope, i took pics in back cam flash so its absolutely 0 frauding

Cope, i took pics in back cam flash so its absolutely 0 frauding
What does that have to do with anything? He's in normal lighting. In that lighting you would look dog shit.
You even said he mogs you why are you malding then