Mog battle between me and this indian chadpreet

What does that have to do with anything? He's in normal lighting. In that lighting you would look dog shit.
You even said he mogs you why are you malding then
You do realize that back cam flash lightning is probs the worst lightning cuz it makes ur pheno worse and ur flaws apparent?
I am malding because u said he would mog me to slums of kabul which is not the case 😃

You do realize that back cam flash lightning is probs the worst lightning cuz it makes ur pheno worse and ur flaws apparent?
I am malding because u said he would mog me to slums of kabul which is not the case 😃
No how? If you look shit in flash then you'd look shit in normal photos too. Lower third and cheekbones look more prominent in flash. For curries in particular it also helps hide your shit skin
I am malding because u said he would mog me to slums of kabul which is not the case
He would. He mogs you in every aspect except you having lighter skin than him. Unless a foid likes long midfaces she's picking him over you every single time

• JFL
Reactions: ascendedd
No how? If you look shit in flash then you'd look shit in normal photos too. Lower third and cheekbones look more prominent in flash. For curries in particular it also helps hide your shit skin

He would. He mogs you in every aspect except you having lighter skin than him. Unless a foid likes long midfaces she's picking him over you every single time
sure buddy, i tested it rn. made a new random wizz acc and sent both pics to 9 foids. 8 out of 9 foids picked bottom pic.
keep living in ur delulu. ur ratings r horseshit tbf

sure buddy, i tested it rn. made a new random wizz acc and sent both pics to 9 foids. 8 out of 9 foids picked bottom pic.
keep living in ur delulu. ur ratings r horseshit tbf
Currycels try not to lie challenge(Extremely difficult)