Mogged myself

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

๐Ÿคซ
Ever since taking looksmaxxing seriously I've improved significantly. My mom tells me how much I've changed and she even suspects I did fillers or something (I did not). I was waiting for my dad in the airport and he hadn't seen me irl in 6 months. Nigga claimed I've changed so much he couldn't recognize me in the crowd. I've build so much bone on my face from being on 2x 250 sustanon, aromasin/proviron (dht), bonesmashing, and a shit ton of K2. It's as if I got implants. I'll get even better when I get lean. IT WAS NEVER OVER FOR ME

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Axii, illoan82 and N1666
do you think anyone believes you

Ever since taking looksmaxxing seriously I've improved significantly. My mom tells me how much I've changed and she even suspects I did fillers or something (I did not). I was waiting for my dad in the airport and he hadn't seen me irl in 6 months. Nigga claimed I've changed so much he couldn't recognize me in the crowd. I've build so much bone on my face from being on 2x 250 sustanon, aromasin/proviron (dht), bonesmashing, and a shit ton of K2. It's as if I got implants. I'll get even better when I get lean. IT WAS NEVER OVER FOR ME
skeptical but what was age before and current

• JFL
Reactions: Axii
20 nigger, you're just coping and gaslighting yourself into believing that I'm lying. You're rotting while I'm ascending

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Post pics
I thought about it but I have too many enemies on here. I don't want them doing black magic on me when they get a pic of my face

• +1
how much k2 to take and what did you bonesmash

brb using my imagination cause not a single picture was shown

Pm me im muslim black magic is haram and so is back biteing

I thought about it but I have too many enemies on here. I don't want them doing black magic on me when they get a pic of my face
PMs boyo, can't trust larpingdalits.org

Users who are viewing this thread

Back