@MOGGY EXPOSED

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Kraken
So, my best forum buddy @Moggy and I got in to a slight argument about how high his SMV would be in the west, and as a result he promised to send me screenshots of how Finnish women fawn over him in Tinder.
Nic cage

And the results are as follows:
MOGGY1

Let's take a closer inspection:
MOGGY2

It seems this Paki badboy only got 1 match worth showcasing. BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE... it's not even from Finland. HE TRIED TO FOOL ME WITH SOME EAST EUROPEAN PROSTITUTE (THEY USE TINDER FOR CUSTOMERS)
Kadri

Cage

@Dante1 @Shrek2OnDvD @Gudru @goat2x @Blackout.xl @Ritalincel @ArvidGustavsson @Short Ugly and Brown @Pietrosiek @reptiles @Over @inceletto @Mathafack @Lifewasted @Gazzamogga @Newone @SubhumanCurrycel @Krezo @Gargantuan @Lev Peshkov @Mohamad @stuckneworleans @looxmakser49 @Copemaxxing @balding17yomanletcel

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: zeshama, TeraCope54, Ultramental and 31 others
i knew that he is faking his shit fucking deathnic coping subhuman

• +1
Reactions: TeraCope54, Ultramental, RecessedPrettyboy and 6 others
Top 10 looksmax me beef

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 5634, balding17yomanletcel and 7 others
So, my best forum buddy @Moggy and I got in to a slight argument about how high his SMV would be in the west, and as a result he promised to send me screenshots of how Finnish women fawn over him in Tinder.
View attachment 655091

View attachment 655060
View attachment 655063

It seems this Paki badboy only got 1 match worth showcasing. BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE... it's not even from Finland. HE TRIED TO FOOL ME WITH SOME EAST EUROPEAN PROSTITUTE (THEY USE TINDER FOR CUSTOMERS)
View attachment 655066

View attachment 655093

@Dante1 @Shrek2OnDvD @Gudru @goat2x @Blackout.xl @Ritalincel @ArvidGustavsson @Short Ugly and Brown @Pietrosiek @reptiles @Over @inceletto @Mathafack @Lifewasted @Gazzamogga @Newone @SubhumanCurrycel @Krezo @Gargantuan @Lev Peshkov @Mohamad @stuckneworleans @looxmakser49 @Copemaxxing @balding17yomanletcel
Ok what TF should I say?

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 9072 and BigBiceps
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, goat2x and Deleted member 9072
Lmfao at "melanin boy". Cagefuel.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, TsarTsar444, Chadelite and 7 others
  • WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Squirtoutmabooty, RecessedPrettyboy and 4 others
No
I would commited suicide if i was, arent ethnics islams and middle easterns?
No

ethnic is everything that is not white passing. Which applies to Asians, blacks, Latinos who are not white passing, Indians, mixed race, etc.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 6191 and 6 others
How do you know its a prostitue just form the name jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 4387 and 2 others
It's always the ugly ethnics who hate whites the most.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lagoon1214, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 685 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Krezo
Just beef on the net while stacy fucks side character theory

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, BigBiceps, Taylorswift and 1 other person
No

ethnic is everything that is not white passing. Which applies to Asians, blacks, Latinos who are not white passing, Indians, mixed race, etc.
relating to a population subgroup (within a larger or dominant national or cultural group) with a common national or cultural tradition.
"ethnic and cultural rights and traditions"

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
How do you know its a prostitue just form the name jfl
Because there are a lot of prostitutes in Estonia, who use Tinder as their primary source of customers. I know, because I've been swiping myself in Estonia, too. No ordinary woman will start calling you ''melanin boy'' with heart eyes in the very beginning.
Huutist

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TeraCope54, RecessedPrettyboy, Good_Little_Goy and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Good_Little_Goy, EasternRightWinger15 and 2 others
Why don’t u speak to me anymore bro
I don't post that much on this site anymore in general, i'm not ignoring you personally or anything.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Blackout.xl
Because there are a lot of prostitutes in Estonia, who use Tinder as their primary source of customers. I know, because I've been swiping myself in Estonia, too. No ordinary woman will start calling you ''melanin boy'' with heart eyes in the very beginning.
View attachment 655111
Imagine calling an arab melanin boy jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TeraCope54, Deleted member 1973, Good_Little_Goy and 4 others
relating to a population subgroup (within a larger or dominant national or cultural group) with a common national or cultural tradition.
"ethnic and cultural rights and traditions"
Applies to all the groups I listed. They are minority groups that live in white countries. When ethnic is used as a word on PSL it’s within the context of the western world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Shrek2OnDvD, BigBiceps and 1 other person
@Moggy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Mr.cope and BigBiceps
I don't post that much on this site anymore in general, i'm not ignoring you personally or anything.
You’re my nigga bro remember that if u wanna talk in PMs or discord there’s always a spot reserved for you never forget that

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Krezo
Applies to all the groups I listed. They are minority groups that live in white countries. When ethnic is used as a word on PSL it’s within the context of the western world
Idk i consider ethnics middle eastern with islam religion maybe i should change up the roast

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, BigBiceps and Deleted member 9072
@brbbrah stop huh reacting bitch middle eastern islam ethnics are subhuman

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 6191, inceletto and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 6191 and Deleted member 6963
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 6191 and 1 other person
Calling all ethnic bros inb4 biggest race thread tbh
@Sikkunt23 @SubhumanCurrycel @Mohamad @Dante1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 3526 and 5 others
View attachment 655091

View attachment 655060
View attachment 655063

View attachment 655066

View attachment 655093

tenor.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and goat2x
@Moggy get the fuck in and defend our place bhai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 6963 and 1 other person
ethnic in chadstralia checking in

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and BigBiceps
@Moggy exblain tbh

"melanin boy" is enough to assume it's fake

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, RecessedPrettyboy, Good_Little_Goy and 4 others
Ngl the convo is fake asf lol “ melanin boy “

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TeraCope54, RecessedPrettyboy, Good_Little_Goy and 8 others
All this post proved and confirmed is how low IQ white supremacists are. No wonder you guys are miserably failing and lost the plot.

How the fuck does a name prove she’s a prostitute?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 9072
View attachment 655091

View attachment 655060
View attachment 655063

View attachment 655066

View attachment 655093

Don’t care

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 9072
@16tyo @Hozay (you ethnic bhai?) @Currypirate4 @21YearoldFailed
Come in bhais

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
Im low iq asf but I dont understand.

All this post proved and confirmed is how low IQ white supremacists are. No wonder you guys are miserably failing and lost the plot.

How the fuck does a name prove she’s a prostitute?
It just happens to be, there are lots of prostitutes in Estonian tinder, but name itself doesn't prove it. The chat does. Who tf calls someone ''daddy'' and ''melanin boy'' when they've just started talking? Exactly, a prostitute.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TeraCope54, RecessedPrettyboy, Good_Little_Goy and 5 others
View attachment 655111
Translation: I have zero proof, clickbaited people, and still mass tagged people so that I can get atleast some reacts to make myself feel better.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps
chupacabra tier level proof u have posted to prove its a larp but i know this will be a goated thread

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and Deleted member 9072
@BigBiceps you better thank the fuck out of me for bumping up this shit thread and tagging my ethnic bhais into this

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Introvertednarc and BigBiceps
Translation: I have zero proof, clickbaited people, and still mass tagged people so that I can get atleast some reacts to make myself feel better.
Giga coping subhuman trash ethnic tbh
No one calls an arab melanin boy except a fucking brain less slut

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TeraCope54, RecessedPrettyboy, Shrek2OnDvD and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Ocelot and Deleted member 9072
It just happens to be, there are lots of prostitutes in Estonian tinder, but name itself doesn't prove it. The chat does. Who tf calls someone ''daddy'' and ''melanin boy'' when they've just started talking? Exactly, a prostitute.
I am peanut brain.
So what his tinder match was a prostitute?
What am I missing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TeraCope54, EasternRightWinger15, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
Giga coping subhuman trash ethnic tbh
No one calls an arab melanin boy except a fucking brain less slut
FIRST OF ALL, PAKI IS NOT = ARAB. SECONDLY, AGAIN, ZERO PROOF. GOD WHITE SUPREMACISTS ARE LITERALLY THE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL IN REASONING. NO WONDER YOU ROT ON HERE ALL DAY.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 9072
Is the Swedish cuck supposed to be a chad?

You’re a pathetic soyboy. You tried to expose your own supposed “friend” with also zero proof. I’m not saying she’s not a prostitute but this might be the singlehandedly worst “exposing” thread I’ve seen.

All this has shown is that white supremacists will find any way to backstab you. I thought he’s your friend?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
FIRST OF ALL, PAKI IS NOT = ARAB. SECONDLY, AGAIN, ZERO PROOF. GOD WHITE SUPREMACISTS ARE LITERALLY THE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL IN REASONING. NO WONDER YOU ROT ON HERE ALL DAY.
Regardles, no one who isn’t black is gonna be called melanin boy.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, BigBiceps and goat2x
Whi the fuck cares no one calls an ethnic melanin boy you utter trash except a drugged up whore, you are bottom of the smv

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy, Lagoon1214, BigBiceps and 1 other person