[Moggy Thread] YOU Have To Be KIDDING ME - STORMFRONT Goes MAINSTREAM JFL

Moggy

Moggy

White Pakistani Muslim Gentleman
You can imagine my shock when I was watching "The Boys" and this popped up on my screen.

sf.png

sfpost.png

Not only did the Jew director add a superhero named Stormfront to the show, but they made her a hardcore racist.

3vKJqc7.gif

3vKJqc7.gif

3vKJqc7.gif

@Dante1 @Shrek2OnDvD @Gudru @goat2x @Blackout.xl @Ritalincel @ArvidGustavsson @Short Ugly and Brown @Pietrosiek @reptiles @Over @inceletto @Mathafack @Lifewasted @Gazzamogga @Newone @SubhumanCurrycel @Krezo @Gargantuan @Lev Peshkov @Mohamad @stuckneworleans @looxmakser49 @Copemaxxing @balding17yomanletcel @brbbrah @Ocelot @BigBiceps

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Chadelite, DharkDC and 15 others
i dont wish to be part of anymore race bait thread

(but here is a something i am posting hoping to get reacts)

120332465 341462326910809 8531286084575422277 n

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 9355 and sytyl
If you ever browsed stormfront back in ~2010-2012 they used to have megathreads where they'd put their own pictures up - at least half of them barely even looked white. Jew director is just mocking them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Moggy and Deleted member 9355
Because I think there was a cartoon supervillain called ''stormfront'' who was supposed to be like nazi superman.
The Boys Season 2 Reveals First Look At New Gender-Swapped Superhero -  CINEMABLEND

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Pietrosiek and Baldingman1998
If you ever browsed stormfront back in ~2010-2012 they used to have megathreads where they'd put their own pictures up - at least half of them barely even looked white. Jew director is just mocking them.
I knew turks irl that went on 4chan's /pol/ in hs absolutely pathetic shit

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and sytyl
Probably those palestinians. They idolize nazis, because of how jews are oppressing them and have stolen their country.

this isn't good actually

Probably those palestinians. They idolize nazis, because of how jews are oppressing them and have stolen their country.
no they were redneck whites that barely looked white, people that looked like richmondbread basically

• +1
Reactions: Moggy and BigBiceps
She uses memes and the internet to gain popularity. Thats a way to show how the far-right uses those things to rise among normal people.
Its a critique.

• +1
Reactions: Moggy
She uses memes and the internet to gain popularity. Thats a way to show how the far-right uses those things to rise among normal people.
Its a critique.
Yeah, I picked up on that, hilarious nonetheless.

Lmao did you browse storefront ? Why ?

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
you missed the biggest joke. stormfront is a jew