@MOGGY EXPOSED

Whi the fuck cares no one calls an ethnic melanin boy you utter trash except a drugged up whore, you are bottom of the smv
”Maybe if I keep barking the same insults over and over people will think I’m funny”.

You should tattoo “perma rotter” on your body

Attachments

• 00D92334-4FE4-4883-AC0F-3EEBA84E1215.jpeg
    00D92334-4FE4-4883-AC0F-3EEBA84E1215.jpeg
    57.3 KB · Views: 30
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 9072
Come on Moggy you don't have to fake convos my man although this is one of the worst proofs ever it seems like Moggy you faked a convo bhai to get a white stacy why?

• +1
Reactions: Lagoon1214, Good_Little_Goy and BigBiceps
”Maybe if I keep barking the same insults over and over people will think I’m funny”.

You should tattoo “perma rotter” on your body
You should tatto bottom of soceity with 0 smv
Me rotting have more worth than you are u jealous jfl at u

You should tatto bottom of soceity with 0 smv
Me rotting have more worth than you are u jealous jfl at u
Literally repeats the same insult for the third time. Everyone here laughs at you for the white supremacist clown that you are, not with you. You’re too dumb to understand that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Also @BigBiceps why didnt u tag me I see u dislike me its all cool fuck you too

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Literally repeats the same insult for the third time. Everyone here laughs at you for the white supremacist clown that you are, not with you. You’re too dumb to understand that
Its over for you man
You are deathnic your biggest achievement is that u havent roped yet

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
Just to be clear, this girl could indeed be a prostitute or a fake. The point is your proof is trash.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 9072
Its over for you man
You are deathnic your biggest achievement is that u havent roped yet
Then why did you beg to see my cock yesterday?

Attachments

• 4EB7B3A5-BA5F-47C6-87E0-0FB437F3A056.png
    4EB7B3A5-BA5F-47C6-87E0-0FB437F3A056.png
    313.2 KB · Views: 28
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 9072
@goat2x I thought we were bros Why hate on muslims man?

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
well anyone that blatantly brags about being 6 psl is larping thats for sure
most 6 pslers dont brag from what ive seen

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, inceletto, Krezo and 2 others
@BigBiceps Ive seen it and remember your avi dropped the soap in prison by his own white friends

Last edited:
Smv Will go up, whites will be diamonds in 19 years
:lul: :lul: Keep coping. White SMV has tanked tremendously compared to 10-20 years ago. You think non whites were doing better back then?

The “diamond” shit is cope. What you see and what are familiar with in high status roles especially is more important. Minorities in those roles are only increasing.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 9072
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
:lul: :lul: Keep coping. White SMV has tanked tremendously compared to 10-20 years ago. You think non whites were doing better back then?

The “diamond” shit is cope. What you see and what are familiar with in high status roles especially is more important. Minorities in those roles are only increasing.
Giga cope your women already rate whites as the most beautiful
It will only become worse for you when subhumans like you will become majority cuz no one wants you guys now what will happen in the future jfl

• +1
Reactions: Lagoon1214 and Good_Little_Goy
Giga cope your women already rate whites as the most beautiful
It will only become worse for you when subhumans like you will become majority cuz no one wants you guys now what will happen in the future jfl
SMV is based on what you see in high status roles. More and more non whites are being seen in these roles such as movie roles. This is why black SMV has increased over the last decade. This is why others’ SMV will increase over the next decade. This is why the majority of this forum is white trying to looksmaxx and why people like you rot.

Of course you won’t understand this though.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 5746 and 1 other person
SMV is based on what you see in high status roles. More and more non whites are being seen in these roles such as movie roles. This is why black SMV has increased over the last decade. This is why others’ SMV will increase over the next decade. This is why the majority of this forum is white.

Smv is face too
Whites are the most attractive when they become minority others Will just crave whites like diamonds its over for ethnics

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy and Good_Little_Goy
Smv is face too
Whites are the most attractive when they become minority others Will just crave whites like diamonds its over for ethnics

Attachments

• 2E366CAC-EFFB-4707-87E3-6008E8F544BB.png
    2E366CAC-EFFB-4707-87E3-6008E8F544BB.png
    144.3 KB · Views: 4
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 5746
he showed me he had some hot matches

SMV is based on what you see in high status roles. More and more non whites are being seen in these roles such as movie roles. This is why black SMV has increased over the last decade. This is why others’ SMV will increase over the next decade. This is why the majority of this forum is white trying to looksmaxx and why people like you rot.

I really doubt that ethnics smv increases over this decade literally there is a study
Over for ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
I really doubt that ethnics smv increases over this decade literally there is a study

Over for ethnics
Ethnics live rent free inside your head. It’s why you spend all day rotting here posting about them. I know you’re not getting pussy. Me and you both know only mostly very good looking people of any race are getting women, that is, good looking women, not ugly women. Stop coping with race.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 685
Ethnics live rent free inside your head. It’s why you spend all day rotting here posting about them. I know you’re not getting pussy. Me and you both know only mostly very good looking people of any race are getting women, that is, good looking women, not ugly women. Stop coping with race.
Dn read ethnics are perma virgins very low smv

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
How do people still keep up with this loser

Also how does this mean she's fake. Even though it most likely is since no "gl" guy like him would be such a loser to the point where he needs to prove himself on an incel forum

• +1
Brutal melaninpill

Lifefuel for melanincels

• +1
Reactions: Lagoon1214
Also how does this mean she's fake. Even though it most likely is since no "gl" guy like him would be such a loser to the point where he needs to prove himself on an incel forum
cuz he instantly brags about a drugged whore texting him a fake message

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and BigBiceps
Not sure if that proves anything but i never take @Moggy tinder experiments seriously

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 685, Good_Little_Goy and 2 others
jfl who calls a non black melanin boy, and even then since when do North European normies use that word or know what it means jfl

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy and goat2x
Ethnics have no honour.

• +1
Reactions: Lagoon1214
Pure unadulturated SFcel cope. You simply cannot handle the truth that efnix slay in F*nland.

nerd.png

I showed you one match from Estonia which is less than 80km away from Helsinki because the message she sent was based and race pilled and your brain went into overdrive to rationalize how a blonde stacy would prefer efnix over her own men

Aren’t u ethnic
LOVE these threads. Blackcells being put on suicide watch. They're borderline 0 SMV is revealed for all to see.. Bbc fallacy is shown to be copes and mirrors.... They have nothing... Even they're own foids don't want them. Ego built upon ego. LMAO

Lol the only reason you're in them is jew quotas. You're nothing but they're tool. Cope harder, you're going back to your own countries soon enough, which will be the worst thing for you, no more enjoying wjite societies.

SMV i biological. You are literally low iq biological trash that breed in high numbers bc that is your strategy.... It is what it is.

SMV i biological. You are literally low iq biological trash that breed in high numbers bc that is your strategy.... It is what it is.
God, kill yourself. Yes, I'm sure what is represented in the media and movies and the richest people being white and the lead stars in every single movie has nothing to do with their SMV. Unironically rope if you actually believe this.

Muh IQ. East and South Asians have the highest IQ in America. Their SMV is still low because of what I mentioned.

Lol the only reason you're in them is jew quotas. You're nothing but they're tool. Cope harder, you're going back to your own countries soon enough, which will be the worst thing for you, no more enjoying wjite societies.
"white socieites"

Whites don't even earn the most in America. The majority of this site is white and there are more and more poor white people and white incels. Unironically kill yourself for the betterment of humanity.

God, kill yourself. Yes, I'm sure what is represented in the media and movies and the richest people being white and the lead stars in every single movie has nothing to do with their SMV. Unironically rope if you actually believe this.

Muh IQ. East and South Asians have the highest IQ in America. Their SMV is still low because of what I mentioned.
Lol LMAO please you're too funny.... You cope so much... I suppose you need to keep your identity intact... Lol man you really believe its all some big conspiracy?watch incel tv this has all been proved. Its objective beauty standards - the jews always push you onto white societies - ones you're incapable of building. Anyways, noone buys it, despite the advantages you receive.... And whites have far more creative genius than east asian societies... They have higher rates of genius.. You have nothing but muh dick, which is still a cope, while you lust after unattainable women. Jusy be grateful you're even here.

"white socieites"

Whites don't even earn the most in America. The majority of this site is white and there are more and more poor white people and white incels. Unironically kill yourself for the betterment of humanity.
Imagine being this idiot. Probably the first recorded case of negative IQ. Moggy seems like a genius compared to your intellect.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and goat2x
Retardcel if you ever believed his experiments aren't a mix of frauding and outright fake shit.

• +1