Mom call me manlet indirectly?

S

subhumantosubhumans

Bronze
She say why everyone taller than you fix your posture ? But my posture is good and I’m only 5’9 ? Over for my manlet genes? She’s 5’3 so she made me manlet ?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, bloomercel, flippasav and 4 others
Tell her that she is the one who gave you the short genes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Narcissus🥀, BitchBoy and 3 others
5'9 ain't short

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Narcissus🥀, BitchBoy and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, BitchBoy, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
I fear that this'll happen to me today, I've got tall cousins coming over for Christmas. I can't fucking deal with this shit

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and ReadBooksEveryday
I fear that this'll happen to me today, I've got tall cousins coming over for Christmas. I can't fucking deal with this shit
I get height mog every day even by woman

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and blackazure88
Is leg lengthen surgery worth?
Nah bro, not in a million years. Why break your body down just to be a few inches taller? LL is too obvious a fraud too. Personally, I'm not doing that.

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy
Same here, woman height mog me to hell. I'm 5'8, nothing I can do about it. And i ain't about to fraud for shit
That shouldn't be the case, average zoomer female there is 5'3.5 based on indirect data, 5'2.5 for millennial women based on measured data. You're average height.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
That shouldn't be the case, average zoomer female there is 5'3.5 based on indirect data, 5'2.5 for millennial women based on measured data. You're average height.View attachment 2630831
Data is old ? I get height mog everytime I leave house over for me . Something wrong with data

Nigga my mom once bought me lifts unironically and said "u should use these"

Nigga my mom once bought me lifts unironically and said "u should use these"
I want lifts but parents won’t let me, I stuff my shoes with socks instead

She say why everyone taller than you fix your posture ? But my posture is good and I’m only 5’9 ? Over for my manlet genes? She’s 5’3 so she made me manlet ?
Over

Can't u just order it behind your parents back?
I have no money, if I steal they know . No girl want 5’9 chad only in 2023 life Begin at 6’7 I want rope

You'll look goofy if your natural body proportions don't match the inches you're adding. Just look at the 5'5 black guy who lengthened himself to 6ft. You're also gonna be out of commission (can't walk, run or do normal shit) for a VERY long time so why go through all that in the first place? I just don't think it's worth it tbh.

You'll look goofy if your natural body proportions don't match the inches you're adding. Just look at the 5'5 black guy who lengthened himself to 6ft. You're also gonna be out of commission (can't walk, run or do normal shit) for a VERY long time so why go through all that in the first place? I just don't think it's worth it tbh.
jfl 7 inches is insane dude, no ethical and reputable surgeon would accept to do that and ofc it will look weird. The absolute max you can get "safely" (relatively speaking) is like 5 inches and only with double LL. I've been doing a lot of reading at the LL forum, 3 inches seem to be well-tolerated aesthetically. Starting proportions do matter, but it's rare to be so disproportionate that adding 3 inches will make you look uncanny. But you're right that it's massive pain in the ass (and expensive af if you don't wanna get butchered), it's up to each person to decide if it's worth it for them. If you don't think it's worth it you probably don't have any severe dysmorphia and your height isn't a problem for you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and blackazure88
jfl 7 inches is insane dude, no ethical and reputable surgeon would accept to do that and ofc it will look weird. The absolute max you can get "safely" (relatively speaking) is like 5 inches and only with double LL. I've been doing a lot of reading at the LL forum, 3 inches seem to be well-tolerated aesthetically. Starting proportions do matter, but it's rare to be so disproportionate that adding 3 inches will make you look uncanny. But you're right that it's massive pain in the ass (and expensive af if you don't wanna get butchered), it's up to each person to decide if it's worth it for them. If you don't think it's worth it you probably don't have any severe dysmorphia and your height isn't a problem for you.
Looool yeah tbh I did give an extreme example of LL and why I see it as a deterrent for height increase 😂 7 inches is fucking psychotic

If I were to ever fully invest into LL, 3 inches would be solid, 4 would be my max. I've got pretty long arms for my height, 6'1 ape index but I'm 5'8. I could probably get away with it, but I don't wanna go through all that hassle just to be taller and still get facially mogged by better looking dudes. I'd just be a taller version of my abused dog subhuman blackcel self. Ain't no saving me.

My height is certainly a problem for me but I'm coming to a point in my life where caring about it is bringing too much mental anguish so I've just given up on height coping. I'm 23 so it's already over for me, just gotta put my mind to other things. I certainly do wish I turned out taller but it is what it is. Noemotionmaxxing.

Lol nigguh if you’re own mom don’t rep u

found badgs new account