Mom just caught me masturbating

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Fucking whore opened my room at 1 am without even asking after fucking my step-dad chad at some other place. Still fucking embarrassed...

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Mansnob, shimada and 14 others
Bragging fag,whips his cock out to stacy.

Was it like this?

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Mansnob, The Dude Abides, mojopin and 2 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mansnob, SikKunt, rockndogs and 3 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo, SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 245 and 11 others
685 2

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, nausea, androidcel and 1 other person
Why didnt you just lock the fucking door?

I always lock the damn door.

WHAT THE FUUUCK

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Mansnob, nausea and 1 other person
barges me

• +1
Reactions: x30001 and RichardSpencel
  • +1
Reactions: Tony
volcel if you didn't invite her to finish you off

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Mansnob, SikKunt, nausea and 8 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mansnob, Ritalincel and AdamLamberg
Fucking whore opened my room at 1 am without even asking after fucking my step-dad chad at some other place. Still fucking embarrassed...
PoliteFilthyGermanshepherd.gif

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo, Mansnob, nausea and 5 others

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nausea, Deleted member 470, ChoSeungHui and 3 others
This is and jew takeover is my worst nightmare tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nausea and RichardSpencel
โ€†

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nausea
intrudes me

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Catches me.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
What happened after she saw you jacking off?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: nausea and AdamLamberg

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, SikKunt, androidcel and 6 others
You always type nonsense men bring something valuable up

bro you need to be very high iq to understand @Ritalincel's genius

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, nausea, RichardSpencel and 2 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nausea, RichardSpencel, AdamLamberg and 1 other person
843B1CD8 0F98 4E15 9AD2 E1DCEDD88716

• +1
Reactions: AdamLamberg
Send us the video bro

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, AdamLamberg and Ritalincel
Send us the video bro
I wasn't flacud yet, I was about to fap when I heard my door crack. I wanted to put on my pants but she was just about to open the door and BOOM... Caught

• +1
Reactions: nausea
Told her to leave like 10 times while she was saying it's OK and shit. Didn't say anything else just flat out told her to leave
If my middle eastern mom caught me masturbating.

I would be homeless.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: androidcel, itsoverbuddyboyo, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others
Told her to leave like 10 times while she was saying it's OK and shit. Didn't say anything else just flat out told her to leave
I had something else in mind.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, SayNoToRotting, nausea and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, shimada, SikKunt and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt, nausea, Deleted member 470 and 4 others
she was saying it's OK and shit.
๐’พ๐“‰ ๐’ป๐‘’๐“๐“‰ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐’น ๐’น๐’พ๐’น๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐’พ๐“‰

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, shimada, nausea and 1 other person
suck a dick

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685, ChoSeungHui and AdamLamberg
Bro she is sorry she intruded on your privacy. She will be sure to knock next time

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mojopin, LegendOfIncel, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
shouldve maintained eye contact and continued jacking off. probably would have joined you

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt, mojopin, nausea and 3 others

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, SayNoToRotting, Bengt and 4 others
AdamLamberg

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AdamLamberg and Insomniac
โ˜…ยท.ยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยทโ˜… ๐ŸŽ€ ๐Ÿ’๐’ฝ ๐‘’๐“๐’ธ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐‘…๐’พ๐’ธ๐“€๐“Ž. ๐‘…๐’พ๐’ธ๐“€๐“Ž ๐ผ ๐’น๐’พ๐’น ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“Žโ˜ฏ๐“Š ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’น๐Ÿ’ž๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”. ๐ผ๐“‰ ๐’ป๐‘’๐“๐“‰ ๐‘”๐Ÿชโ๐’น ๐’น๐’พ๐’น๐“ƒโ€™๐“‰ ๐’พ๐“‰ยฟ ๐ผ๐“‰โ€™๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“๐“‡๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰, ๐“Œ๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“๐“ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘’๐‘’๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐“ˆ ๐“๐’พ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“ˆ๐Ÿ‘๐“‚๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ. ๐ผโ€™๐“‚ ๐’ฟ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐‘”๐“๐’ถ๐’น ๐“Ž๐Ÿฌ๐“Šโ€™๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’น๐Ÿ’ฎ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“…๐“‡๐’พ๐“‹๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“Ž โ€๐’ป ๐“Ž๐Ÿ’™๐“Š๐“‡ ๐Ÿ’—๐“Œ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐Ÿต๐Ÿฉ๐“‚. ๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“Ž๐ŸŒธ๐“Š ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ถ ๐“๐’พ๐“‰๐“‰๐“๐‘’ ๐’ท๐’พ๐“‰ โ€๐“๐’น๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“Œ๐‘’โ€™๐“๐“ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“‰๐Ÿ˜ ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“๐“€ ๐“‚โ€๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐’ท๐ŸŒบ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘’๐‘’๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‚ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ฝโค๐“Œ ๐“Œ๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ธโ˜ฏ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“‡๐Ÿฉ๐“ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘’๐‘’๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐“ˆ. ๐ผโ€™๐“‚ ๐“ˆ๐Ÿฌ๐“‡๐“‡๐“Ž ๐ผ ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“‡๐“Š๐’น๐‘’๐’น ๐Ÿต๐“ƒ ๐“Ž๐Ÿ’๐“Š๐“‡ ๐“…๐“‡๐’พ๐“‹๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“Ž, ๐ผโ€™๐“๐“ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“Š๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“‰๐Ÿฌ ๐“€๐“ƒ๐Ÿฌ๐’ธ๐“€ ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’, ๐ŸŒธ๐“€๐’ถ๐“Ž. ๐ŸŽ€ โ˜…ยท.ยท`ยฏยดยท.ยทโ˜…

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, RichardSpencel, Alexanderr and 2 others
โ˜…ยท.ยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยทโ˜… ๐ŸŽ€ ๐Ÿ’๐’ฝ ๐‘’๐“๐’ธ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐‘…๐’พ๐’ธ๐“€๐“Ž. ๐‘…๐’พ๐’ธ๐“€๐“Ž ๐ผ ๐’น๐’พ๐’น ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“Žโ˜ฏ๐“Š ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’น๐Ÿ’ž๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”. ๐ผ๐“‰ ๐’ป๐‘’๐“๐“‰ ๐‘”๐Ÿชโ๐’น ๐’น๐’พ๐’น๐“ƒโ€™๐“‰ ๐’พ๐“‰ยฟ ๐ผ๐“‰โ€™๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“๐“‡๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰, ๐“Œ๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“๐“ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘’๐‘’๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐“ˆ ๐“๐’พ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“ˆ๐Ÿ‘๐“‚๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ. ๐ผโ€™๐“‚ ๐’ฟ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐‘”๐“๐’ถ๐’น ๐“Ž๐Ÿฌ๐“Šโ€™๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’น๐Ÿ’ฎ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“…๐“‡๐’พ๐“‹๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“Ž โ€๐’ป ๐“Ž๐Ÿ’™๐“Š๐“‡ ๐Ÿ’—๐“Œ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐Ÿต๐Ÿฉ๐“‚. ๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“Ž๐ŸŒธ๐“Š ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ถ ๐“๐’พ๐“‰๐“‰๐“๐‘’ ๐’ท๐’พ๐“‰ โ€๐“๐’น๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“Œ๐‘’โ€™๐“๐“ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“‰๐Ÿ˜ ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“๐“€ ๐“‚โ€๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐’ท๐ŸŒบ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘’๐‘’๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‚ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ฝโค๐“Œ ๐“Œ๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ธโ˜ฏ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“‡๐Ÿฉ๐“ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘’๐‘’๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐“ˆ. ๐ผโ€™๐“‚ ๐“ˆ๐Ÿฌ๐“‡๐“‡๐“Ž ๐ผ ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“‡๐“Š๐’น๐‘’๐’น ๐Ÿต๐“ƒ ๐“Ž๐Ÿ’๐“Š๐“‡ ๐“…๐“‡๐’พ๐“‹๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“Ž, ๐ผโ€™๐“๐“ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“Š๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“‰๐Ÿฌ ๐“€๐“ƒ๐Ÿฌ๐’ธ๐“€ ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’, ๐ŸŒธ๐“€๐’ถ๐“Ž. ๐ŸŽ€ โ˜…ยท.ยท`ยฏยดยท.ยทโ˜…
couldnโ€™t read a word

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
I don't have a lock on my door!!!
Fucking jews, I donโ€™t know why they donโ€™t put locks on our doors.
Understood every word.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel