Mom said she doesn’t love me over

U

Ucide

Iron
my dad told me I’m not his son anymore and worst then a piece of shi and my mother told me I’m dangerous and I am not her son my sister hates me and my little brother doesn’t like me anymore I lost all my friends and I have no money to cope with I have no job to cope with I only have bone smashing when I bone smash I feel my heart filling feeling like I will ascend my dad left last year and he tried to kill me a couple of weeks ago jfl he called me ugly and worst then a piece of shit he pulled my hair now my hair line is like Andre tates cause of it I cut my hair a little today from the front and bone smashed and my mom callled me crazy cause she saw the marks she then yelled at me for so long and started crying I’m upstairs here like ok.. idk I wish I was white bro I would of slayed so hard, I had over 10 people tell me to model but there older and I had girls say I look like Rameriz my king but it’s all cope I’m just going to bone smash till I’m happy I thought this forum would just be funny I thought I was better then all of u I thought I was smarter now one year in all I think about u s Lookism it’s brutal when Becky’s and Stacy’s lie to our face and say it’s not about looks but I still slay so we uo any advice?
38F9D71E 2B32 4DBE A8FC 679C3BBA4132
8E1F25F8 C838 47D9 A243 1828D9CFD836
CB868C48 1BB4 4C77 A716 F01C602B24BE
7FA461C2 8C9B 4AED 847D 99A17F4AFE26
E99A5048 D493 4AA7 A3C0 A3EE3BC8B040

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, lightskinbengali, Dr. Bludy and 6 others
Thanks for the crucial looksmaxxing advice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, Squirtoutmabooty, garoupilled_ and 2 others
my dad told me I’m not his son anymore and worst then a piece of shi and my mother told me I’m dangerous and I am not her son my sister hates me and my little brother doesn’t like me anymore I lost all my friends and I have no money to cope with I have no job to cope with I only have bone smashing when I bone smash I feel my heart filling feeling like I will ascend my dad left last year and he tried to kill me a couple of weeks ago jfl he called me ugly and worst then a piece of shit he pulled my hair now my hair line is like Andre tates cause of it I cut my hair a little today from the front and bone smashed and my mom callled me crazy cause she saw the marks she then yelled at me for so long and started crying I’m upstairs here like ok.. idk I wish I was white bro I would of slayed so hard, I had over 10 people tell me to model but there older and I had girls say I look like Rameriz my king but it’s all cope I’m just going to bone smash till I’m happy I thought this forum would just be funny I thought I was better then all of u I thought I was smarter now one year in all I think about u s Lookism it’s brutal when Becky’s and Stacy’s lie to our face and say it’s not about looks but I still slay so we uo any advice? View attachment 2167504View attachment 2167506View attachment 2167507View attachment 2167509View attachment 2167508
is redeeming yourself out of the picture?

Another schizo like James sapphire…

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: poly66 and Deleted member 25323
Im not sure atp but probably yes
stop being a crazy schizo looksmax user mane your mom still cares for you cause she started crying, redeem yourself you dont need to improve your looks you have to improve who you are. dont you want to make you and your momma happy?

squinting so hard ur eyes might fall off

serial killer aura

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414 and Deleted member 25323
nigga wants to be james sapphire so bad

• +1
Reactions: blite

death tier upper maxilla and supras

@mrriceguy rate this crackers maxilla

Another curlyheadjames schizo

my dad told me I’m not his son anymore and worst then a piece of shi and my mother told me I’m dangerous and I am not her son my sister hates me and my little brother doesn’t like me anymore I lost all my friends and I have no money to cope with I have no job to cope with I only have bone smashing when I bone smash I feel my heart filling feeling like I will ascend my dad left last year and he tried to kill me a couple of weeks ago jfl he called me ugly and worst then a piece of shit he pulled my hair now my hair line is like Andre tates cause of it I cut my hair a little today from the front and bone smashed and my mom callled me crazy cause she saw the marks she then yelled at me for so long and started crying I’m upstairs here like ok.. idk I wish I was white bro I would of slayed so hard, I had over 10 people tell me to model but there older and I had girls say I look like Rameriz my king but it’s all cope I’m just going to bone smash till I’m happy I thought this forum would just be funny I thought I was better then all of u I thought I was smarter now one year in all I think about u s Lookism it’s brutal when Becky’s and Stacy’s lie to our face and say it’s not about looks but I still slay so we uo any advice? View attachment 2167504View attachment 2167506View attachment 2167507View attachment 2167509View attachment 2167508
Can you stop LARPING please? I know you're trying to be like curlyheadjames, but you gotta realise that you're just fucked in the head.

Can you stop LARPING please? I know you're trying to be like curlyheadjames, but you gotta realise that you're just fucked in the head.
Fuck you bruh I’m not trying to be like anybody fuck uou

you look good bro you probably have multiple lays and girls will say nice things about you