need help on how to Darktriadmaxxing

thegiganigga

thegiganigga

Iron
added a girl on snap, everything went well and she even told me i was handsome etc. we kept texting then she did quite a few grammatical errors like 6th grade errors, then I point it out to her she thanked me and she responded with “sorry i didn’t see im also dyslexic” then I replied with “hahahaha so you retarded” she got mad and she said that was mean and she doesn’t wanna talk to me… uhm Im afraid this wasn’t the right way to be darktriad can someone help/guide me on that. I’m not a social creep muh antisocial guy but it’s not really my thing to be mean with girls

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and poopoohead
cant be darktriad if ur ethnic

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ominion and thegiganigga
dark triad only works for pulling hoodrats if you're black

try to be classy to slay htb+

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, ominion and thegiganigga
added a girl on snap, everything went well and she even told me i was handsome etc. we kept texting then she did quite a few grammatical errors like 6th grade errors, then I point it out to her she thanked me and she responded with “sorry i didn’t see im also dyslexic” then I replied with “hahahaha so you retarded” she got mad and she said that was mean and she doesn’t wanna talk to me… uhm Im afraid this wasn’t the right way to be darktriad can someone help/guide me on that. I’m not a social creep muh antisocial guy but it’s not really my thing to be mean with girls
no not at all, if she's a boring fuck then ignore her, retard isn't even bad, you want to seek weed smoking, laid back, funny women. Who cares if shes a boring dog, next!

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and thegiganigga
im a white guy and i want some chocolate queen, tips?
get a buzz cut or burst fade start dressing like a thug and get earrings tbh (don’t work if below 5’10)

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
5 yo rizz. "retarded":feelskek:

Mike Tyson isn't dark triad at all maybe years ago he was but no he isn't dumbass
Cause he is an old man. Prime mike is a dark triad to the core.

o
Cause he is an old man. Prime mike is a dark triad to the core.
only way to become rich as a black dude is to be white man slop entertainer or darktriad

o

only way to become rich as a black dude is to be white man slop entertainer or darktriad
Or try to start a business which still still think of you as lesser man :lul:

Cant be dark traid if ur black UNLESS

Super deep set eyes with giant brow ridge and WIDE zygos and good ass ogee curve with hollow cheeks

Bonus: thinner lips

Bonus 2: LONGGG ASS HAIR

If u dont have those ur not dark triad

• +1
Reactions: ominion
Just don't be a retard. You are the reason why people still believe in the bluepill. You're going to next example of some coper whenever they talk about how personality matters. Sure, so long as you're not retarded you'll get the girl after reaching the looks threshold. Honestly just kys, you're just adding more anecdotal evidence to the normie coping machine.

• Hmm...
Reactions: thegiganigga
Dude this ‘dark triad’ bs only works when the girl is horny. Quit the act