Mom told me "you're 18 you should be chasing after girls and drinking booze"

SpiritAnimal

SpiritAnimal

l8l (-_-) l8l
Time online
3d 15h 16m
My mom be askin when shes going to get a grand kid and I always tell that bitch its never gonna happen.

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

chad in denial
Time online
21d 15h 0m
My mom be askin when shes going to get a grand kid and I always tell that bitch its never gonna happen.
Ye every mom wants their son to be a chad or lies to themselves that their son is a chad.

This is because they see on Facebook what all their friends sons are up to and get jealous and competitive and also they are female and never spent time around ugly males when they were are age so they can't fathom what it's like to be an ugly male especially in 2020.

Midgetcel

Midgetcel

닉겔
Time online
9d 2h 39m
At 18 I wanted to grow taller I didn't give a shit about alcohol (useless poison that kills your growth and looks), I knew that height is the most important thing in a man's life so I waited... 6 years later and I only grew 2 cm but I still have hope even if its mostly cope, I believe I can still grow at least 1 more cm, as for the 'chasing girls' part, it's only valid if you are attractive, at 18 I was kinda attractive and many girls had liked me before but I was friendless and had no contact with anyone so meeting people was impossible on top of that I was on first year of engineering and all classes were of roughly 100 students of which over 90% were male.

SpiritAnimal

SpiritAnimal

l8l (-_-) l8l
Time online
3d 15h 16m
Ye every mom wants their son to be a chad or lies to themselves that their son is a chad.

This is because they see on Facebook what all their friends sons are up to and get jealous and competitive and also they are female and never spent time around ugly males when they were are age so they can't fathom what it's like to be an ugly male especially in 2020.
Its funny because theres this middle aged woman I know and she thinks her 200 pound hambeast son is a chad despite never having a girlfriend or even talking to a girl.

_Eriicc

_Eriicc

Italian Stallion
Time online
14d 9h 8m
Friends isn't an option anymore.

I live in a city where everyones looks are insane.

I got bullied out of my "friendgroup" at the end of secondary school so afterwards when we all went to different colleges I cut contact with them and they did with me.

That's how normie friendships work. They're all tribalistic sociopaths. As soon as a girl joins the group or more boys wanna join than they have to cleanse the group and get rid of all the sub4 males. 2 other people in this group were also bullied out of the group.

And in college in the UK no one makes new friends. I have this old chad "friend" who I DM like once every 2 months and even he said that no one makes new friends they just stick with who they were friends with at secondary school. It's in uni that u make new friends tho.

Perhaps I was unlucky and maybe if I was born a year later I'd be in a friendship group with real friends still. It could've just been my year group in particular that was awful.
Fuck those friends. And your mother is right.

Seriously man, move to London after you graduate, move into a flat share with a couple of other young people, get a good job, and you'll literally be out EVERY NIGHT. You'll have your house mates, your work mates, probably even make some friends at the gym, in your local community, past colleagues, new colleagues, friends-of-friends, etc. Your social network will grow immensely.

There's a whole world out there, it's just up to you whether you truly want it or not...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
StuffedFrog My mom nearly caught me on this site Offtopic 0
theREALbleachcel Driving with mom in the car is so annoying Offtopic 2
Uglybrazilian LifeFuel My mom is gonna pay for my rhino nigga Offtopic 6