"Money can't buy happiness" or can it?

Bitch

Bitch

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Tall people say that height doesn't matter.
Attractive people say that looks don't matter.

But one thing that I've noticed and find a bit odd and paradoxical is that more often in life poor people say that money doesn't matter than rich people. This is probably one of the greatest coping mechanisms of all time, besides the typical bullshit bluepilled ideas that contradict the looks theory.

Why do normally poor people say that "money in life doesn't matter" and "money can't buy happiness", meanwhile rich people with millions in their bank accounts wake up every day to go make even more money?

How I would personally respond, after giving the saying "money can't but happiness" a thought for quite some time today.

"Well, you never really had money/were rich so how would you, an average working or middle class citizen be able to know that?"

Like, if I said "swimming in the ocean with dolphins isn't fun", but never even tried it in my lifetime, not even once, why would I even have the right to make such a statement? It's dumb and illogical.

• +1
Reactions: angelo, malicieusss, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 12 others
not a cope mechanism, it's a propaganda made by top 1%. through movies, stories, paintings, etc etc
we all seen movies where the rich guy is depressed and meets the poor guy and poor guy has a good family and shit u know

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 19036, chemtrails and 12 others
A lack of money causes misery therefore money can buy happiness.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 19036, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 7 others
What they really mean is money can’t buy good genetics.

• +1
Reactions: chemtrails, Deleted member 25667, Jigen and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 19036, RecessedChinCel and 1 other person
money is amazing, it’s a good thing that lots of people think this way they would try even harder to take the wealth away if they new how great it is

• +1
Reactions: berlin.1969, Deleted member 6128, Artemis and 2 others
1 Tim 6:10 For the love of money is the root of all kinds of evil. By craving it, some have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many sorrows.

I know many pitiful millionaires.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, berlin.1969 and Deleted member 18879
money doesnt matter if youre htn+ and NT. just go wageslave in retail youll be more fulfilled than a sub 5 in STEM

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 25667 and 1 other person
1 Tim 6:10 For the love of money is the root of all kinds of evil. By craving it, some have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many sorrows.

I know many pitiful millionaires.
Cope, religion is a scam and the church has been taking the common man’s wealth since the day it was invented.

The bible is just some type of a moral compass guide book created by the elites to avoid chaos and anarchy on the planet and prevent people’s wrongdoings and it serves the church well as an institution.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 19036, smoothsexy and 1 other person
Money can't find happiness unless you find it yourself, I had six figure months last year and I was depressed af cuz I had no friends or anything to spend it on

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded, Deleted member 17872, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
Money can't find happiness unless you find it yourself, I had six figure months last year and I was depressed af cuz I had no friends or anything to spend it on
What do you do?

Because money is earned. People who make money do something in order to. That's why it's more likely to be rich people who want to make a lot of money in order to do something. Attractive people can be born that way for example.

• +1
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded
Cope manufactured to keep the poor in check

But one thing that I've noticed and find a bit odd and paradoxical is that more often in life poor people say that money doesn't matter than rich people. This is probably one of the greatest coping mechanisms of all time, besides the typical bullshit bluepilled ideas that contradict the looks theory.

Why do normally poor people say that "money in life doesn't matter" and "money can't buy happiness", meanwhile rich people with millions in their bank accounts wake up every day to go make even more money?

How I would personally respond, after giving the saying "money can't but happiness" a thought for quite some time today.

"Well, you never really had money/were rich so how would you, an average working or middle class citizen be able to know that?"

Like, if I said "swimming in the ocean with dolphins isn't fun", but never even tried it in my lifetime, not even once, why would I even have the right to make such a statement? It's dumb and illogical.
It is just propaganda to soothe the poor masses.

If i were offered Chad looks or 1 billion dollars, i would take 1 billion without even a second thought. And next day, I would fly in my private jet to Maldives, so that 6'0 Oksana, Brunhilda and Suzanna with wide hips and full lips, whom i paid handsomely, could kneel in front of my you know what...

• JFL
Reactions: YamiYugi and Marsik
Cope, religion is a scam and the church has been taking the common man’s wealth since the day it was invented.

The bible is just some type of a moral compass guide book created by the elites to avoid chaos and anarchy on the planet and prevent people’s wrongdoings and it serves the church well as an institution.
The Word of God can not be guilty of what men did to it (denominations).
The Word of God is perfect (if you relate to the sources, not current bibles).
The religions are indeed traditions of men to get power.
I quit the Church long ago and you don't need "intermediairies" on earth to have a relationship with YHWH and His Son.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
not a cope mechanism, it's a propaganda made by top 1%. through movies, stories, paintings, etc etc
we all seen movies where the rich guy is depressed and meets the poor guy and poor guy has a good family and shit u know

I was running NFTS last year during the hype, never seen so much money coming into a scene.
Damn that's insane. Were you a project leader, did you pay influencers to promote?

I'd exchange being good looking to being a millionaire

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jigen, Deleted member 23239, germanlooks and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: YamiYugi, helpmegod, Deleted member 25667 and 1 other person
I'd exchange being good looking to being a millionaire
You'd just be rotting by yourself and browsing looksmax in a mansion instead of your shitty dorm room or apartment

All money buys is surgery, which then will lead to a happier more fulfilled life.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, YamiYugi, smoothsexy and 3 others
money can buy health, comfort, time, copes, looks, whores, peace of mind etc

yeah pretty sure some or most of those will make you happy

problem with money I realised today is money only really gave me utility when I was spending it on someone else.

worse is u keep getting suggestions online based on past purchases, which can put u in a spiral.

now I don't have that, so sure I'm spending stuff on myself but as soon as the card is swiped there is no more joy.

I was rocking a SI1 tennis necklace when I was in Hong Kong a couple of weeks ago and was getting hella mires and noodles talking (mainland noodles) but I kept my hood up all day, so they couldn't see my face, so they were literally mirin a material possession, that gives u zero joy.

Screenshot 20230218 223711 WhatsApp

• Love it
Reactions: Crusile
Even if it doesn't directly buy happiness it helps you find it.

E. g. if you wanna date a nordic gal, with money you can travel to Scandinavia, afford icelandic or other language courses (if you wanna get more involved in the country), etc. A poor person wouldn't be able to do that.

Happiness shouldn’t be the goal, being fulfilled should be. There’s no pride in a rich kid getting a high paying job at his dads company to do nothing. The second that rich kid hires someone with actual skills who has ascended from poverty he will feel like a loser.

Nixon covers this pretty clearly. Dude came from a poor background and had a scholarship to Harvard but didn’t even have enough money to physically get there so he didn’t go.

Last edited:

Because there are many rich people in existence who are miserable. Money simply removes the conditions that cause unhappiness. It does not provide happiness itself.

• +1
Reactions: YamiYugi