Moneymaxx Method, Part 1 (LowInhibGang Only)

BASEDZAHEER

BASEDZAHEER

Iron
Alright guys here it is. This is a high effort thread so don't shitpost it, this is for low inhib poorcels for quick and easy and relatively low risk moneymaxx.

For this to work you must live in medium or big sized city. Don't try this if you live in some small town you will get caught + run out of bikes eventually

Your tools and gear:

24-36" duffle bag, yoga bag or caviar bag: $30

I use my caviar bag but any major company delivery bag works. I will explain why i use the delivery bag in part 3

IMG 3190 1024x10242x

914Z12YQo7L AC UX466

24-36" inch bolt cutters: $30-$45
56699 W3

U-Lock: $15-$30

41X9WQhBVpL AC SY400

Face mask: this is important. remember i said i started after covid, very convenient.

0076216664271 0 A1C1 0600

I started this back during the beginning of quarantine in my city. It was still kinda cold so literally no one would be outside and there was minimal police presence.

In the beginning I would ride around the city on my bike that I owned and scout for bikes to take, than come back later once it got dark to get them.

I would search for bikes that were locked with ONLY a cable lock:

51AADB1o13L AC SY400
41FOA8A8E7L AC SY400

62410 I

Or chains:
Master lock cable locks 716d 64 1000

5e8d45ec86accjpg 3

I know its a necklace but its to showcase the type of chain. the chains should be on the thinner side, you will learn from trial and error which diameter you can cut

I learned after much trial and error thats all I could manage to get with the tool i paid for. When you think about something a lot you tend to see it everywhere so scouting was easy.

For cable locks:

When I saw a good bike with shitty lock job, I would sit the bike I was on close by, then use the bolt cutter to make an incision into the cable lock by squeezing three quick times. Then quickly put the cutters away in my bag. Next you twist the area where you cut like you are wringing a wet rag. Be careful or the cut wire might give you small scratch, no big deal. This should weaken and further separate the wire where you made the incision.

Next you look around make sure thered no one close by or watching you, take out the cutters and make one final cut, it should break easily. Afterwards you lock up the first bike you were riding somewhere around the corner but closeby. You will need to come back and get it later, or the next day. Congrats now you have a new bike.
Make sure you dispose of the lock, throw it in the trash far from the house.

That all takes 2-5 min tops. Be quick and efficient.

For chains:

It's even faster. At this point my dick gets hard when i see a bike locked up with only chains. They have to be not too thick unless you size up and get a bigger set of cutters, i wouldn't go higher than 36" i will explain why in part 3

You simply set the jaws of the cutter on one of the links, so that one handle is in your hand and the other is closer to the ground like this... <

Then press down/squeeze with all your strength.

OR you can hold the cutters in your hand in a v shape horizontally and set the jaw on the metal loop of the padlock. It snaps easily. This takes 30secs jfl

Congrats you have a new bike.

Now if I'm in an area that has a lot of bikes I will stash the new bike somewhere, go get my locked up bike, rinse and repeat. (Easier if you have multiple U-locks, you don't have to hide the bikes)

Otherwise I will take the new bike home and return the next day or immediately after for my locked up bike.

Don't do this in bad neighborhoods if you're white unless you can fight, have decent frame, or it is past midnight and you are very careful. The bikes in the hood aren't worth getting your head stomped in.

I do this in mostly college campus neighborhoods or nicer neighborhoods in the city, not the suburbs you will get caught there too and karen will call police. Sometimes i will do it in the hood but only if its an easy target.

In part 2 i will discuss how to sell and make easy profit

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GigaMogger, Gmanic, xefo and 7 others
Intensely awaiting part 2

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Ur not joking...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
Where is the vid showcasing how to do it?

You can try to steal something here and u will end up with a headshot

• +1
Reactions: BASEDZAHEER
Part 2 coming tomorrow gotta go gymcel and then meet my fwb later
Why smash a female you have already smashed? Smash and dump is the rule

I have once made over $300 in about 4 hours of work doing this

• JFL
Reactions: poloralf
Why smash a female you have already smashed? Smash and dump is the rule

True but constantly hunting for new pussy is time consuming. Rather spend that time ascending, being social, working out. Better to keep 2-3 fwb and then just switch them out with new girls when ur tired of them

True but constantly hunting for new pussy is time consuming. Rather spend that time ascending, being social, working out. Better to keep 2-3 fwb and then just switch them out with new girls when ur tired of them
How to get a fwb ? Don't you have to be good looking for that?

Basically but you can have build a rotation if you're at least slightly above average, you don't have to be a gigchad

How to get a fwb ? Don't you have to be good looking for that?

Basically but you can have build a rotation if you're at least slightly above average, you don't have to be a gigchad

• +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe
Imagine being someone that needs your bike to go to work/mobility through the city just to get robbed by a psl autist

i hope u get caught

this is fuckin hilarious, waiting on part 2

Imagine being someone that needs your bike to go to work/mobility through the city just to get robbed by a psl autist

i hope u get caught

Nigga I'm more NT than you will ever be

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2788