Moneymaxxing is an underrated subforum

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
I first thought, this has to be a bunch of useless shitposting but theres tons of useful threads in there about uni, mindset, and trading

the info is also super blackpilled and you know it isnt a guy trying to sell a course

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Alexios, JoshuaG, traeyoung and 4 others
bump

• +1
Reactions: JoshuaG
Dnrd

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Not underrated. A lot of people who post on there are super high IQ.

• +1
Reactions: Alexios, NotCarv and ElTruecel
David Gandy2 glamour 20nov13 Mariano vivanco b

And in the end, we were all just humans, drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness. - F. Scott Fitzgerald

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
That's literally the most dog shit part of this forum. I've only ever seen two good threads in that section

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza and albe.ORG
wtf that is the most trash subforum of this rotten website. Not a single useful thread in there. Last time I checked, they only advise crime like selling fake rolex watches n shut.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and <6PSLcel
wtf that is the most trash subforum of this rotten website. Not a single useful thread in there. Last time I checked, they only advise crime like selling fake rolex watches n shut.
Thats based and blackpilled, scamming is awesome
Not underrated. A lot of people who post on there are super high IQ.
everyone usually says its shit, look at the other replies here so far

• +1
That's literally the most dog shit part of this forum. I've only ever seen two good threads in that section
Fr

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: N1666 and Clavicular

I guess, but if you get caught fuark man.

I guess, but if you get caught fuark man.
dude i use to do tons of lowkey scams on facebook marketplace selling replica designer clothes with my friend. Petty shit doesnt get you itno trouble no joke

only bank fraud is serious

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and buflek

Scamming is for low iq niggers with no skill set. It requires no brain cells, how is that high iq or based?

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Scamming is for low iq niggers with no skill set. It requires no brain cells, how is that high iq or based?
Its good for a high school ape like me, I did this sophmore year now I have a real job and savings

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: buflek and N1666
dude i use to do tons of lowkey scams on facebook marketplace selling replica designer clothes with my friend. Petty shit doesnt get you itno trouble no joke

only bank fraud is serious
idk man, it just seems too dangerous to follow any of the advice on the moneymaxxing subforum. Might as well get a job and start grinding or something.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
ohhh yeah the .org mindset is crazy

• +1
idk man, it just seems too dangerous to follow any of the advice on the moneymaxxing subforum. Might as well get a job and start grinding or something.
I have a summer job rn and about 10k saved but I just need advice how to use my capital to make more money

Money rocks but looks are still more important

I have a summer job rn and about 10k saved but I just need advice how to use my capital to make more money
I guess you could try doing a business of your own or something. Or just stick it in a rothira or some shut idk. But, you're not gonna find good advice on the moneymaxxing subforum jfl.

• +1
I'll scam u

• +1
Reactions: Jova and Clavicular
I guess you could try doing a business of your own or something. Or just stick it in a rothira or some shut idk. But, you're not gonna find good advice on the moneymaxxing subforum jfl.
starting a buisness is vague asf but thankfully i have an idea already

• +1
moneymaking section is ass and scamming people is low

• +1
moneymaking section is ass and scamming people is low
Normies deserve to be scammed, they have done us incels so many wrongs that its just evening the score

• +1
over saturated and a meme buisness, doesnt work at all
Unless you can find a good business idea or product to sell just go to school and get a high paying job. Probably the best way for majority of us on here.

• +1