Moneymaxxing is more important than looksmaxxing for most here

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
Money= freedom

Money allows you to do anything you want in your life. No stress. No worry. You are truly free from society when you are rich. There is nothing that will tether you down.

It is the ultimate freedom. You can afford any surgery. Any vacation. Any materialistic object. The world is truly yours when you are rich.

Imagine for a minute. You don’t have ever worry about paying a car payment. Or rent. Or food. Or clothing. Or debt. You would have nothing to worry about. Moneymaxxing or death.

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), randomguy1235, Deleted member 2378 and 16 others
I just want to be loved.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LaHuntr, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Deleted member 2378 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Norwooder and RAITEIII
True.
It’s over

It's not mutually exclusively. As long as you're not repulsively subhuman softmaxxing can always help you get treated better in daily life and give you more motivation to careermaxx. Several psl users got hardcore surgeries in their 30s and the transformations are life changing. So it's never to late to ascend.

I can say this is true. Not bragging but I managed to make a lot by 16 years old, I’m almost 19 and life has been so much easier and more interesting than it would’ve if I never made what I did

Good looking people get rich easily

Money= freedom

Money allows you to do anything you want in your life. No stress. No worry. You are truly free from society when you are rich. There is nothing that will tether you down.

It is the ultimate freedom. You can afford any surgery. Any vacation. Any materialistic object. The world is truly yours when you are rich.

Imagine for a minute. You don’t have ever worry about paying a car payment. Or rent. Or food. Or clothing. Or debt. You would have nothing to worry about. Moneymaxxing or death.

View attachment 272259
My stress is a lot lower after I got rich enough and stopped moneymaxxing as hard, the only thing that makes me stressed is taxes, losing lots of money due to investments and business projects, and things outside of money like women treating me badly. I did use it for surgeries. Also I have status and budget for lifestyle now (dating is easier). I kind of ascended through wealth, though I am not done looksmaxxing yet

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, noped and Deleted member 2846
Money= freedom

View attachment 272259
Financial Freedom is power. Everyone has a price. Even girls/women. Very true post.

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
that's legit bro but imagine how many years you're going to waste for the sake of it... it's a luck game.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
Good looking people get rich easily
I've seen exceptions. I'd say that good looking people get the same or about the same happiness as rich people do without having to acquire the vast amounts of wealth that rich people have. Just my opinion though

• +1
Reactions: Nrrr15
Legit. Who the fuck cares about girls - or should i say holes - when you have tons of fucking money. Fuck love tbh. Love is for the weak. I don't wan't love, validation etc. The only thing I want is enough money for NEET lifestyle and banging hookers daily.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235
Legit. Who the fuck cares about girls - or should i say holes - when you have tons of fucking money. Fuck love tbh. Love is for the weak. I don't wan't love, validation etc. The only thing I want is enough money for NEET lifestyle and banging hookers daily.
sounds like mgtow cuck coper.

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Norwooder, Looksmax305 and 1 other person
I'm not attempting to be rich but I'm trying my best to have some money not broke as sin

sounds like mgtow cuck coper.
I don't know what that means. Keep coping with muh "love" when in fact it's all about looks and you're cucking yourself by getting surgeries just to get validation from a worthless hole.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235
I don't know what that means. Keep coping with muh "love" when in fact it's all about looks and you're cucking yourself by getting surgeries just to get validation from a worthless hole.
you are sent your own way because no female wants you, which probably you're stating such copes.
keep crying for chads getting female attention on daily basis.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
you are sent your own way because no female wants you, which probably you're stating such copes.
keep crying for chads getting female attention on daily basis.
That's what I'm saying lmao. No need to pursue love or getting validation from "stacies" because it's already over. It's a cuck mindset imo. If you're here, then you're likely not a chad and the only way for you to ascend is either rope or getting rich.

screw your copes, i sell ropes

That's what I'm saying lmao. No need to pursue love or getting validation from "stacies" because it's already over. It's a cuck mindset imo. If you're here, then you're likely not a chad and the only way for you to ascend is either rope or getting rich.

screw your copes, i sell ropes
no what you are saying is that you're moneymaxx coping because you don't believe in love, isn't that a mgtow loser mentality?
also
> If you're here, then you're likely not a chad and the only way for you to ascend is either rope or getting rich.
you need to back to .co this isn't an incel site dear

• +1
no what you are saying is that you're moneymaxx coping because you don't believe in love, isn't that a mgtow loser mentality?
also
> If you're here, then you're likely not a chad and the only way for you to ascend is either rope or getting rich.
you need to back to .co this isn't an incel site dear
No this is an incel site lmao. If you were chad you'd never be obsessed with that kind of forum sites. Also you're Syrian there's no way in hell you mog me. Know your place you sandnigger.

Love doesn't exist. Stop coping. What truly exist is physical attraction which in my opinion is worthless to pursue since you can fuck stacy tier hookers if you have enough money.

• Ugh..
Reactions: JMax
No this is an incel site lmao. If you were chad you'd never be obsessed with that kind of forum sites. Also you're Syrian there's no way in hell you mog me. Know your place you sandnigger.

Love doesn't exist. Stop coping. What truly exist is physical attraction which in my opinion is worthless to pursue because you can fuck stacy tier hookers if you have enough money.
JFL
>Love doesn't exist. Stop coping. What truly exist is physical attraction which in my opinion is worthless to pursue because you can fuck stacy tier hookers if you have enough money.
that's a legit beta cuck trait/mentality
while you pay for sex, chad gets it for free

>No this is an incel site lmao
not at all dear. are you dyslexic?

>If you were chad you'd never be obsessed with that kind of forum sites. Also you're Syrian there's no way in hell you mog me. Know your place you sandnigger.
wow you seem mad bro, did i trigger you? c:

• +1
JFL
>Love doesn't exist. Stop coping. What truly exist is physical attraction which in my opinion is worthless to pursue because you can fuck stacy tier hookers if you have enough money.
that's a legit beta cuck trait/mentality
while you pay for sex, chad gets it for free

>No this is an incel site lmao
not at all dear. are you dyslexic?

>If you were chad you'd never be obsessed with that kind of forum sites. Also you're Syrian there's no way in hell you mog me. Know your place you sandnigger.
wow you seem mad bro, did i trigger you? c:

Chads.co bro JFL :feelskek:

It's not a beta trait. It's about acknowleding the truth. Chad wannabe Cucks like you will always chase a ghost dream instead of swallowing the blackpill. You will never get free sex. Never forget that, cuck.

Love doesn't exist. Stop coping. What truly exist is physical attraction which in my opinion is worthless to pursue since you can fuck stacy tier hookers if you have enough money.
Proudly showing of your low iq, arent ya?

• +1

Chads.co bro JFL :feelskek:

It's not a beta trait. It's about acknowleding the truth. Chad wannabe Cucks like you will always chase a ghost dream instead of swallowing the blackpill. You will never get free sex. Never forget that, cuck.
yes dear here in looksmax we encourage each other to ascend. we bros here. you see, that's why i despise low t .co users, you guys hate each other.

>Chad wannabe Cucks like you will always chase a ghost dream instead of swallowing the blackpill. You will never get free sex. Never forget that, cuck.

straight projection :^)

Cope. My parents are rich And i never worry about money but nothing makes up for lack of true teenage love. Being non nt is a death sentence

I can say this is true. Not bragging but I managed to make a lot by 16 years old, I’m almost 19 and life has been so much easier and more interesting than it would’ve if I never made what I did
We need guide

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
You have no idea what you're talking about. Kill yourself.
"muhh love doesnt exist its only physical attraction"
"im gonna pay for hookers to fuck me because i need to pay them since theyll have 0 physical attraction to me, the sex will be lackluster and there will be no lust on her side, im ugly and im not going to try and become goodlooking so that i can actually experience affection and love from a girl who thinks about me as much as i do her"

• JFL
Money= freedom

View attachment 272259
no

looksmax to gigachad

and then jeremy meeks max

ez

Money= freedom

True and unfortunately I will never have that. Instead I have to work hard for little money. What even is this life...

My stress is a lot lower after I got rich enough and stopped moneymaxxing as hard, the only thing that makes me stressed is taxes, losing lots of money due to investments and business projects, and things outside of money like women treating me badly. I did use it for surgeries. Also I have status and budget for lifestyle now (dating is easier). I kind of ascended through wealth, though I am not done looksmaxxing yet
To add, another possible downside. I dunno if you had that problem. Likely depends on how social a person is.

I know few people that got/are rich (ish).
They get quit a bit of pressure, beggery and trickery from family, "friends", and other dubiuously people; who try to get money out of them. Which for some was really painfull, psychologically speking. because it revolved around people they liked, were friends with or even family members. Whom kinda or fully scammed them for some money.

Can't trust.

LOL @ this story of a millionaire customer of mine. He went to real estate shop, for buying ahome. He looks almost like a hobo, in clothes. they almost kicked him out. When he showed them the statements of income and bank, they immediately turned around 180 degerees in their treatment and behaviour of him there. Almost drooling. People are pathetic. In some ways one could almost more respect a violent robber then weasle scumbag liar fraudster.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite