Moneymaxxing should be prioritized over Looksmaxxing

DarkTetrad

DarkTetrad

I am above law enforcement
Reasons:

1) Money helps with looksmaxxing way more than looksmaxxing helps with moneymaxxing. If you believe otherwise, you’re retarded.

2) If you begin looksmaxxing instead of moneymaxxing you have to reach very high levels of success and you won’t know how close you are until you reach a certain cutoff point. With moneymaxxing, you can tell how close you are to millionaire because it’s all numbers. And it’s a lot easier to see how you objectively fair against other men rather then just guesstimating that your superior chin mogs that dudes mid face or some shit

3) Money follows a better format to get success with women. Offer x amount, get y services (ofc not as blunt as there’s a game aspect to it). Whereas looks you’re competing to be number 1, because you have an infinite supply of sperm but money is scarce and limited.

4) You can’t get cucked looksmaxxing. When moneymaxxing you’re competing against the world for resources whereas looks it’s all you, and no one can stop you. The world prevents moneymaxxing by actually suppressing you with bills. So it’s better to break the money matrix first rather than trying to make yourself more attractive ti the gaze first because once you get money there’s nothing stopping you from looksmaxxing, but if you get looks, well the world is still pinning your neck if you’re broke.

All in all, DO BOTH. But prioritize moneymaxxing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krakowski, zeemo, fuxkdakikez and 25 others
Money definitly helps with overall LIFE but when it comes to young girls they don't give a fuk. I remember when I was like 16 years old and started moneymaxxing and earn so much money but it didnt give me what I wanted - female attention. After gymmaxxing and first time leaning down to so low fat values I got so much girl attention so looks > money in terms of female attraction especially for 16-18 years old girl.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, zura, Deleted member 32973 and 4 others
they hated jesus because he told the truth

Money definitly helps with overall LIFE but when it comes to young girls they don't give a fuk. I remember when I was like 16 years old and started moneymaxxing and earn so much money but it didnt give me what I wanted - female attention. After gymmaxxing and first time leaning down to so low fat values I got so much girl attention so looks > money in terms of female attraction especially for 16-18 years old girl.
You had a car and brand clothes with jewelry on? Or just a fatass bank account with no way of verifying it?

You can always make money, looksmaxxing has a limited window

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and BrahminBoss
“You can always make money”

Ye? Breh you don’t earn anything if you be saying that.

Your window for looksmaxxing ends at 40 if you haven’t started before then. The only point of early looksmaxxing is HGH for height which most of your high inhibitioncels are not doing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Moldovancel and BrahminBoss
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
False, it ends at 30 for sub chads

I should’ve been clear, high iq individuals can always make money

30? Lmao. Unless you’re morbidly obese you should be able to acquire any looks you want with nutrition, surgeries, and PEDs. The only death sentence, within normal population, is sub 5’10” height, 6’ in some areas.

High IQ is not enough you need some resources and a semi-decent environment for the proper prep. And that’s usually with your parents when you’re young.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Skywalker and BrahminBoss
Reason why my only looksmaxxing initiative that I've taken thus so far is the meme that is hard mewing (can't hurt I guess). My priority is to moneymaxx first before I can maintain a healthy balance of both

Post what you wear lmfao

Goofy incel
Actually I stereotyped you in the wrong why as being too flashy. If thats what u do then yh cringe but otherwise it can be fine. I have money I dress godlike. Now im broke.

Post what you wear lmfao

Goofy incel
jfl if you think WHAT YOU WEAR is gonna have any impact on your smv.

Unless it's a patek, extremely high end luxury goods, lamborghinis or such, being verified on ig, it's not gonna impact your smv. 1500$ shoes vs 100$ shoes isn't gonna make a difference at ALL.

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007 and Skywalker
jfl if you think WHAT YOU WEAR is gonna have any impact on your smv.

Unless it's a patek, extremely high end luxury goods, lamborghinis or such, being verified on ig, it's not gonna impact your smv. 1500$ shoes vs 100$ shoes isn't gonna make a difference at ALL.
JFL WHAT YOU WEAR DOESNT MATTER UNLESS ITS GOOD!

lol your post was funny

bro fuck the girls at this point... Just moneymaxx to the point you can afford to looksmaxx for a while and then become chad if you are able to. Then you will succeed and if you dont, dont reproduce in a commited relationship since youll ruin the life of your child also. Solid plan for those that can execute it...:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

I want money so that I never have to work again. My goal is to have my startup get bought out with VC money then living forever off of that + shares, never having to work to live again.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 6128
Or just do both jfl

Most looksmaxxing barley takes any time after you have informed yourself about it

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I want money so that I never have to work again. My goal is to have my startup get bought out with VC money then living forever off of that + shares, never having to work to live again.
I want to do the same

I want to build a start up and sell it for a massive overpriced evaluation then use that money to start a VC and retire for life

Every nigga trying to moneymaxx in the coming 1-3 decades will have a demonstrably hard time doing so than in the past. The growth drivers aren’t there.

Every nigga trying to moneymaxx in the coming 1-3 decades will have a demonstrably hard time doing so than in the past. The growth drivers aren’t there.
Cope ngl

Computer science is still rapidly evolving
We have upcoming technology such as AI and Digital Reality. Then in engineering aerospace engineering is still growing as companies look to explore space.

The only stagnant industries are the classical sciences such as Biology and Chemistry

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Going2KillMyself
Cope ngl

Computer science is still rapidly evolving
We have upcoming technology such as AI and Digital Reality. Then in engineering aerospace engineering is still growing as companies look to explore space.

The only stagnant industries are the classical sciences such as Biology and Chemistry
Agree on some progress in some verticals, disagree that it will be fruitful or profitable for all but the larger companies and tiny selection of up and coming ones. General progress does not translate into profitability as well on the aerospace side and anyone expecting the same valuations for capital-heavy businesses like that is smoking crack.

The AI cope has also begun in full swing. Lot of grifters will make money and people will realize it’s overhyped ML with severe limitations.

ill stand by my original point: true moneymaxxing (10-20M wealth minimum) will become demonstrably harder to obtain.

I won’t get into the economic drivers.

You can still become upper middle class though doing tech or finance or whatever.

A certain level of optimism is needed though to succeed.

Agree on some progress in some verticals, disagree that it will be fruitful or profitable for all but the larger companies and tiny selection of up and coming ones. General progress does not translate into profitability as well on the aerospace side and anyone expecting the same valuations for capital-heavy businesses like that is smoking crack.

The AI cope has also begun in full swing. Lot of grifters will make money and people will realize it’s overhyped ML with severe limitations.

ill stand by my original point: true moneymaxxing (10-20M wealth minimum) will become demonstrably harder to obtain.

I won’t get into the economic drivers.

You can still become upper middle class though doing tech or finance or whatever.

A certain level of optimism is needed though to succeed.
Even getting into $10M club is plausible with the rise of AI and MetaVerse.

Like you said people are stupid and will believe anything which makes it so much easier to come in and dominate. The rise of AI companies will be similar to that of the rise of all those electric car companies that appeared out of nowhere as soon as Tesla got recognition in mainstream media.

90% of the AI companies will be shit and half assed at best.

If you want to be a billionaire sure you do need a genuinely good product with no competitors.

But a millionaire you just need to sell people false hopes really well

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself
Reasons:

1) Money helps with looksmaxxing way more than looksmaxxing helps with moneymaxxing. If you believe otherwise, you’re retarded.

2) If you begin looksmaxxing instead of moneymaxxing you have to reach very high levels of success and you won’t know how close you are until you reach a certain cutoff point. With moneymaxxing, you can tell how close you are to millionaire because it’s all numbers. And it’s a lot easier to see how you objectively fair against other men rather then just guesstimating that your superior chin mogs that dudes mid face or some shit

3) Money follows a better format to get success with women. Offer x amount, get y services (ofc not as blunt as there’s a game aspect to it). Whereas looks you’re competing to be number 1, because you have an infinite supply of sperm but money is scarce and limited.

4) You can’t get cucked looksmaxxing. When moneymaxxing you’re competing against the world for resources whereas looks it’s all you, and no one can stop you. The world prevents moneymaxxing by actually suppressing you with bills. So it’s better to break the money matrix first rather than trying to make yourself more attractive ti the gaze first because once you get money there’s nothing stopping you from looksmaxxing, but if you get looks, well the world is still pinning your neck if you’re broke.

imagine thinking every1 has the same goal with this site lol.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Even getting into $10M club is plausible with the rise of AI and MetaVerse.

Like you said people are stupid and will believe anything which makes it so much easier to come in and dominate. The rise of AI companies will be similar to that of the rise of all those electric car companies that appeared out of nowhere as soon as Tesla got recognition in mainstream media.

90% of the AI companies will be shit and half assed at best.

If you want to be a billionaire sure you do need a genuinely good product with no competitors.

But a millionaire you just need to sell people false hopes really well
There are far lower barriers to entry for these “AI” companies than there are for capital heavy electric vehicle companies (many of whom came from china) so the competition has already begun. AI has also had previous hype cycles.

If you’re suggesting starting some sort of scam or bag holding company, that all depends on investor appetite and desperation. If rates remain high or go higher, chances of that happening get slimmer. It’s still possible I suppose. You’d have to raise money quick and then cash out quick all before the bubble bursts.

We’ll probably go to a period like before the 90s where most people will opt in to work for existing comapnies instead of startup punts. This was only a thing when money was free in the 2010s. This is as far as moneymaxxing will go for most people and they can probably get to some single digit millions assuming decent returns in stocks.

If u don’t then gtfo
sure, get your money and live your miserable life where thats all you got. Oh you also will have a woman that is only intsrested in it, with no real love for you.

• +1
sure, get your money and live your miserable life where thats all you got. Oh you also will have a woman that is only intsrested in it, with no real love for you.
And you will have nothing
Neither money nor a goldigger sexy whore

Just yourself.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and rand anon
  • +1
More money will take you to places that looksmaxxing cannot. Most of looksmaxxing is epigenetic optimization which can be acheved with a good amount of money.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Adonis007 and rand anon
Most of looksmaxxing is epigenetic optimization which can be acheved with a good amount of money.
That's the only thing moneymaxxing is useful for, and that too only if you need to hardmaxx. After that, more money is pointless. If no hardmaxxing is required, than softmaxxing should absolutely take priority over moneymaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007
That's the only thing moneymaxxing is useful for, and that too only if you need to hardmaxx. After that, more money is pointless. If no hardmaxxing is required, than softmaxxing should absolutely take priority over moneymaxxing
That's mostly true if your goal is to attract women. However more money can generally yield higher quality of life.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Woman want stability for kids.

• Hmm...
Reasons:

no

Reasons:

im looksmaxxing for modeling

modeling=moneymax

so win win

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
No, they want emotionally available house husband Chad!
Yeah but arguments about money will erode her sexual attraction for you in the long run. Money max if you want lots of children. Not everyone can be Chad. We're talking Normies or even HTN.

• So Sad
Moneymaxx, and can start your looksmax journey incrementally. Can't Hardmax without Money

No, unless you don't want a family. A big house and kids. $$$ and a Normie +

This thread is full of stupid fucks, obviously more money means more possibilities to looksmaxx, thus better quality of women, also how tf are you supposed to form muh family if your broken ass cant even buy a house. Also who cares what foids want lmao, muh wife wants an emotionally available chad, stfu you cuck if she wants you to kys would you also do it?

Anyways enough yapping

because you have an infinite supply of sperm but money is scarce and limited.
sperm isnt infinite, a lot of men will be infertile by 2050
and money isn't scarce and limited, it is always in circulation

Moneymaxx, and can start your looksmax journey incrementally. Can't Hardmax without Money
Most people don't need to hardmax to have good realationships & be overally happy.

in my experience, if i had moneymaxxed before looksmaxxing, i wouldve started looksmaxxing last year...

i preffer looksmaxx, and then start moneymaxxing. I started working now im able to go on dates with an actual looks to go

in my experience, if i had moneymaxxed before looksmaxxing, i wouldve started looksmaxxing last year...

i preffer looksmaxx, and then start moneymaxxing. I started working now im able to go on dates with an actual looks to go
both can be done at the same time.

Either or fallacy examples and definition 1024x724

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh and Krakowski
Agree and disagree. Sure, 90% of the advice that I've been reading here for the past year was useless to me because I had no money to do anything. Even looksmaxxes as basic as a gym subscription, face creams, shoe lifts and a high-protein diet were not available to me due to being broke. But now that I've found a job with a decent starting salary I can actually start basic looksmaxxing seriously. So just a tiny boost in the money available to me unlocked a lot of stuff I can do. It's scaleable, as your income increases so can your looksmaxxing efforts so you can do both at the same time without bankrupting yourself. Now for hardmaxxing, absolutely you need thousands in disposable income. Unfortunately unless you have somewhat rich parents I can't think of a scenario where a young guy can manage to have the money to seriously hardmaxx before his late 20s/early 30s. Though it depends on how much surgery you need, if any.

Last edited: