Moneymaxxing

Proti

Proti

Iron
The first thing I would like to say is that anyone who says "money doesn't attract women" or "moneymaxxing is a cope" has never had enough of it.

I already come from a well-off family (high 7 figures in one of America's big cities) but the only thing I have had to show for it is the car I drive and the clothes I wear. Within the last month, I have started to make my own money and flex it online and flex the money that I have previously had, and with a combination of this and losing nearly 40 pounds I have had hoes on my dick.

Method: The easiest way to make money if you already have it is to have your parents fund a trading account. I had my dad help me fund a crypto futures trading account and I am now a profitable day trader. However, remember that the more money you have to start with the easier it will be to make money. If you only have 100 or 1,000 you should expect to lose it all a couple of times but keep trying and it will get easier. I started with 10k in my account and have scaled by account to a current 34k and usually earn around 1k a day.

Random but I plan on upgrading my car soon and need recommendations preferably no more than 120k and I like german and Italian.

Keep in mind I'm 16.

PM me with any questions id be extremely happy to help anyone.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Skywalker, zylaro, aleksander and 9 others
Send portfolio

• +1
Reactions: zylaro and mogstars
Dnr

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
Cope good looking prime men who are still on the grind fuck hot prime women and older women as well

Money is useless in your prime for women

It's only good for improving your looks, maintaining your looks, financing your copes and geomaxxing (this one is also reliant on looks)

If money was so useful @InnerVoid would have a harem of foids, nigga has 3 houses and is still khhv with like 100 tinder dates

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Dietsnasta, Skywalker, zylaro and 3 others
Cope good looking prime men who are still on the grind fuck hot prime women and older women as well

It's only good for improving your looks, maintaining your looks, financing your copes and geomaxxing (this one is also reliant on looks)

If money was so useful @InnerVoid would have a harem of foids, nigga has 3 houses and is still khhv with like 100 tinder dates
chads don't fuck roasties, Bbc and gymmaxxed normeis fuck the roasties.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogstars, proxyy and Luffymaxxing
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Roge and Luffymaxxing
I already come from a well-off family (high 7 figures in one of America's big cities)

Method: The easiest way to make money if you already have it is to have your parents fund a trading account. I had my dad help me fund a crypto futures trading account and I am now a profitable day trader.

Wow, thank you so much bro!

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95, mogstars and Luffymaxxing
I wish my parents could fund my dividend stocks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Luffymaxxing and User28823
just be a trust fund baby theory

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: aleksander, IAMNOTANINCEL, mogstars and 4 others
Screenshot 20240212 194604 921

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, IAMNOTANINCEL, thereallegend and 1 other person

i hade like 6 tinder dates lol. its nigh impossible to even meet a girl

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
The first thing I would like to say is that anyone who says "money doesn't attract women" or "moneymaxxing is a cope" has never had enough of it.

I already come from a well-off family (high 7 figures in one of America's big cities) but the only thing I have had to show for it is the car I drive and the clothes I wear. Within the last month, I have started to make my own money and flex it online and flex the money that I have previously had, and with a combination of this and losing nearly 40 pounds I have had hoes on my dick.

Method: The easiest way to make money if you already have it is to have your parents fund a trading account. I had my dad help me fund a crypto futures trading account and I am now a profitable day trader. However, remember that the more money you have to start with the easier it will be to make money. If you only have 100 or 1,000 you should expect to lose it all a couple of times but keep trying and it will get easier. I started with 10k in my account and have scaled by account to a current 34k and usually earn around 1k a day.

Random but I plan on upgrading my car soon and need recommendations preferably no more than 120k and I like german and Italian.

Keep in mind I'm 16.

PM me with any questions id be extremely happy to help anyone.
If you have the money go for a gle 63 , it mogs every car on the road

• +1
Reactions: Infinite
Money is cope bro

Mercedes AMG/Lexus, can't go wrong with those

• +1
Reactions: Proti
If you have the money go for a gle 63 , it mogs every car on the road

I would but i have a deep hatred for suv's. I love Mercedes i just dont know what to get next cause i already have an e320 wagon, e400 sedan, 500e, and a e53 wagon. I think i might go for an e63s or a gt63s

I'm interested for what reason we need to pm you? Obv almost nobody here have parents to give them 10k and thats 99.9% of your success now. Clearly you dont understand money and flying in your dreams with this "no more that 120k" while earned only 1/6 of it.

Privileged

• +1
Reactions: 4bhii
I would but i have a deep hatred for suv's. I love Mercedes i just dont know what to get next cause i already have an e320 wagon, e400 sedan, 500e, and a e53 wagon. I think i might go for an e63s or a gt63s
Go for gt then

your parents fund a trading account.
Seems like a thing I can do. I've been intrested on doing crypto bcs of the bitcoin halving & 15yo teenagers making vids of them online riding a jetski.
How did you convince your dad to fund u? does he also get the profits?

Thank you for making this post, would pm you for further questions. :heart:

I'm interested for what reason we need to pm you? Obv almost nobody here have parents to give them 10k and thats 99.9% of your success now. Clearly you dont understand money and flying in your dreams with this "no more that 120k" while earned only 1/6 of it.

Privileged
Bro I’ve had 2 people pm saying they have 10k to start, and also i have enough to put a down payment and finance a car of that much money. Also the first car you buy should be financed so you can start building a good credit score.

Seems like a thing I can do. I've been intrested on doing crypto bcs of the bitcoin halving & 15yo teenagers making vids of them online riding a jetski.
How did you convince your dad to fund u? does he also get the profits?

Thank you for making this post, would pm you for further questions. :heart:
My dad suggested funding a trading account and he doesn’t get any profits because he doesn’t need any. but i do pay my share of insurance and when we go out to dinner and stuff.

Ah yes another 16 yo boy who thinks he has figured the world out (Muh day trading) and what women want or don’t want while his bodycount is next to zero. 😵‍💫

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 46184, aleksander and Roge
Bro I’ve had 2 people pm saying they have 10k to start, and also i have enough to put a down payment and finance a car of that much money. Also the first car you buy should be financed so you can start building a good credit score.
Do as you wish, I've been in your shoes with this money and I know how it can end. Also all that credit score exists only in America and not everybody lives there.

Ah yes another 16 yo boy who thinks he has figured the world out (Muh day trading) and what women want or don’t want while his bodycount is next to zero. 😵‍💫
This is basically what I meant

My dad suggested funding a trading account and he doesn’t get any profits because he doesn’t need any. but i do pay my share of insurance and when we go out to dinner and stuff.
send your porto

looks don't matter as much after a certain threshold. It gets you in the door but you gotta pass in the interview.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
, and with a combination of this and losing nearly 40 pounds I have had hoes on my dick.
Unable to know, if the fat loss made the changes or the money. Or both

How can one learn to daytrade? can you recommend some resources?

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman