more female friends than male friends

esoterik

esoterik

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
anyone else have more female friends than male friends? its genuinely a curse

i have low-mid dimorphism but a redeeming factor is am 6'3-6'4, just the way males treat me is retarded, only new people (not elementry-middleschool friends) are somewhat respectful to me

its getting to a point where i just dont want to play basketball anymore, no one passes, or calls for a rebound, even tho im legit like the 2nd/3rd best player on the team

having female friends isnt bad but it isnt good, there are its ups and down like more dating opportunities but some downs are that you cant really vent to them, all they do is give you a hug and say it will get better, they dont give a solution to anything. while back in elementary/middle school my friends would help me solve my problems

i just want to have perfect dimorphism and be able to have quality friends on both genders
im not even a cutecel, i have masc features too, at best a prettyboy. just weird dimorphism

anyone else face a problem like this?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, iam good boy, Fiqh and 5 others

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis
You'll realize soon enough that female friendships don't last, either they want you for sex/LTR, emotional tampon or they'll forget about you. Male friendships are easier to maintain

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, a1dancell, blatonslatt and 6 others
only male friends is helluva non NT trait

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
You'll realize soon enough that female friendships don't last, either they want you for sex/LTR or they'll forget about you. Male friendships are easier to maintain
i know, even worst i have a gf so the female friendships dont even matter a tad bit. i have legit 1-2 male friends and they are just using me to get to a girl i use to date

also am not "hot" so they are not looking for sex, at most a ltr but they know i have a gf, they just want to drag me around like a fucking doll

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
only male friends is helluva non NT trait
female friends is even more non nt, cant even be yourself, you have to use a filter, cant make hitler jokes ):

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
You'll realize soon enough that female friendships don't last, either they want you for sex/LTR or they'll forget about you. Male friendships are easier to maintain
no one wants me for sex jflllllllllllllllllll aahahaahaah, lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo haaaahaaaaaaaaaaaa

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Luffymaxxing
Doesnt high dimorphism make it harder to have female friends?

Doesnt high dimorphism make it harder to have female friends?
yes, i meant in the sense im on the lower end of the scale, i have some masc features but i would be thrown in the prettyboy category at best

Youre problaby just non nt as fuck

why is this forum so fucking dead lol

School only finished an hour ago in India
im not in india, i am awake at 6am because heart problems lol

also no one from here is actually from india, right? what would even be the point, its already over

also no one from here is actually from india, right? what would even be the point, its already over
Didn't say you're from India, just half joking cause there's a lot Indians here

Didn't say you're from India, just half joking cause there's a lot Indians here
these stupid fucking indians need to get off, they are hard capped at high subhuman :lul:

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1

Being Indian is not a failo if everyone else is Indian?

indian detected
IMG 20240120 132519

I used to go to vocational nursing school so 85% of my classmates were females and most of people i hanged out with where females but they never last once they marry off, you need male friends

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23 and HTN_Mentalcel
I used to go to vocational nursing school so 85% of my classmates were females and most of people i hanged out with where females but they never last once they marry off, you need male friends
I'm sure that helped with NT. Men that go to all boys school are all mentalcels tbh.

vocational nursing school
im sorry, how was that like? im guessing 85% ltb-mtb

I'm sure that helped with NT. Men that go to all boys school are all mentalcels tbh.
Meh, whats NT in a nursing school can be quite different from vocational art school or some gymnasium (name for "normal highschool" like in the west).

The women there are more conservative, not like pious shy trad type at all, but very social and "normal" in the way that alt people practically dont exist. I used to hang out with the guys the most (we were 5 dudes and 31 girls)

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
im sorry, how was that like? im guessing 85% ltb-mtb
Most were mtb, and there were also ltb and htb but there were more low tier. One girl i think is strong htb-stacylite judging by what people said of her when i showed her to them (she was my prom date). She is married now to a good guy that she mogs technically but he looks good as well

Meh, whats NT in a nursing school can be quite different from vocational art school or some gymnasium (name for "normal highschool" like in the west).

The women there are more conservative, not like pious shy trad type at all, but very social and "normal" in the way that alt people practically dont exist. I used to hang out with the guys the most (we were 5 dudes and 31 girls)
Off topic but has acne cleared up with your methods? Has acne gone away after BP and diet?

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Off topic but has acne cleared up with your methods? Has acne gone away after BP and diet?
Where do you know about the BP thing? I used it first time in May this year for 3 weeks and quit because it didn't help me that much if at all, and i just started using BP again just this month but together with Azelaic Acid and Clindamycin now. Something out of these 3 chemicals (or all of them) is working hard because i have barely gotten new acne for the first time in years and the old stuff is getting better everyday (texture is better, smaller pores, less red scars, smaller and dried up older acne).

The reason i started this again just now is because i ate lots of cheese again end of December for days after avoiding diary for months, coping that nothing will happen, and lo and behold i get the worst acne breakout in months, a large pustular monstrosity with 6 hydra whiteheads and big inflamed red mountain of agony on my left cheek.

2 weeks progress

Last edited:
  • +1
Where do you know about the BP thing? I used it first time in May this year for 3 weeks and quit because it didn't help me that much if at all, and i just started using BP again just this month but together with Azelaic Acid and Clindamycin now. Something out of these 3 chemicals (or all of them) is working hard because i have barely gotten new acne for the first time in years and the old stuff is getting better everyday (texture is better, smaller pores, less red scars, smaller and dried up older acne).

The reason i started this again just now is because i ate lots of cheese again end of December for days after avoiding diary for months, coping that nothing will happen, and lo and behold i get the worst acne breakout in months, a large pustular monstrosity with 6 hydra whiteheads and big inflamed red mountain of agony on my left cheek.

2 weeks progress

View attachment 2688758View attachment 2688759
Clindamcin in pill form?

I thought cheese wouldn't cause acne because of prettyboys theory

• +1
i know, even worst i have a gf so the female friendships dont even matter a tad bit. i have legit 1-2 male friends and they are just using me to get to a girl i use to date

also am not "hot" so they are not looking for sex, at most a ltr but they know i have a gf, they just want to drag me around like a fucking doll
what does ur gf think of this

Clindamcin in pill form?

I thought cheese wouldn't cause acne because of prettyboys theory

No, topical tonic that you sprinkle on cotton and rub your face with it.

Btw, clindamycin is the first anti acne thing that worked for me 5 years ago, my skin became completely clear and this lasted for a whole year until i got bacterial resistance and got acne 10 times worse afterwards, the cause of my post inflammatory erythema and scars. NEVER use clindamycin on its own (always with benzoyl peroxide, this will massively prevent chance of resistance) and also dont use it for very long preferably.

This is how my skin looked when i was 18 at senior year highschool 3 months on clindamycin
Screenshot 20240120 161729 Gallery

Never make my mistake

• +1
No, topical tonic that you sprinkle on cotton and rub your face with it.

Btw, clindamycin is the first anti acne thing that worked for me 5 years ago, my skin became completely clear and this lasted for a whole year until i got bacterial resistance and got acne 10 times worse afterwards, the cause of my post inflammatory erythema and scars. NEVER use clindamycin on its own (always with benzoyl peroxide, this will massively prevent chance of resistance) and also dont use it for very long preferably.

This is how my skin looked when i was 18 at senior year highschool 3 months on clindamycin
View attachment 2688835

Never make my mistake
IMG20240120152914

Yeah I was using tribiotic (antibiotic) it works but I'm scared of antibiotic resistance. I only apply it to spots and not the whole skin but I feel like when 1 spot goes away it just goes somewhere else. I don't know if its bullshit but antibiotics just make the spots move somewhere else, they never truly disappear. I use retinol every 2 days and it's quite effective for scarring.

What's your diet plan? Do you know how to treat blind pimples? Do you think avacadoes cause acne?

Those big spots with multiple white/black heads are so suifuel, they hurt and people look down on you like crazy, it doesn't matter if your chad facially this shit is as bad as balding.

It especially pissed me off when some faggot with mild acne talks about how bad his acne and I just look in the mirror feeling depressed.🪞:incel:

• +1
View attachment 2688844
Yeah I was using tribiotic (antibiotic) it works but I'm scared of antibiotic resistance. I only apply it to spots and not the whole skin but I feel like when 1 spot goes away it just goes somewhere else. I don't know if its bullshit but antibiotics just make the spots move somewhere else, they never truly disappear. I use retinol every 2 days and it's quite effective for scarring.

What's your diet plan? Do you know how to treat blind pimples? Do you think avacadoes cause acne?

Those big spots with multiple white/black heads are so suifuel, they hurt and people look down on you like crazy, it doesn't matter if your chad facially this shit is as bad as balding.

It especially pissed me off when some faggot with mild acne talks about how bad his acne and I just look in the mirror feeling depressed.🪞:incel:
Antibiotics work by basically inhibiting further bacterial growth, most of them dont actually kill the bacteria themselves directly, this is why most antibiotic courses when it comes to infections are given 15 days on average cause its the time it takes for every bacteria to die off without reproducing via protein degradation.
Its useless to spot treat therfore with them, it should be spread all over the skin to stop bacteria from reproducing. Thats why one spot fades over time but another pops up because bacteria there aren't inhibited
I have IBD (story for a different day) so im already very orthorexic when it comes to diet,
The things i avoid for acne only specifically is any diary, PUFAs, and limiting things like bread and too high glycemic index foods
Blind pimples are the type i have the most and its just like normal ones just worse because they begin in deeper layers of skin. Avocados dont cause acne whatsoever

Yeah exactly, its cageful how when i had that huge red pustule with whiteheads and would go out in the city, people would stare at me like i was some medieval leper or ancient cave troll, their faces were funny af. I would take acne over balding everyday of the week tho because acne is either curable or not permanent sooner or later with age, balding is eternal immense cortisol. BUT acne is much worse then balding if its severe like the thing you mentioned and i had this month, its just that its not permanent but for those few days or weeks you are a trucel when you have it.

• +1
Antibiotics work by basically inhibiting further bacterial growth, most of them dont actually kill the bacteria themselves directly, this is why most antibiotic courses when it comes to infections are given 15 days on average cause its the time it takes for every bacteria to die off without reproducing via protein degradation.
Its useless to spot treat therfore with them, it should be spread all over the skin to stop bacteria from reproducing. Thats why one spot fades over time but another pops up because bacteria there aren't inhibited

I have IBD (story for a different day) so im already very orthorexic when it comes to diet,
The things i avoid for acne only specifically is any diary, PUFAs, and limiting things like bread and too high glycemic index foods
Blind pimples are the type i have the most and its just like normal ones just worse because they begin in deeper layers of skin. Avocados dont cause acne whatsoever

Yeah exactly, its cageful how when i had that huge red pustule with whiteheads and would go out in the city, people would stare at me like i was some medieval leper or ancient cave troll, their faces were funny af. I would take acne over balding everyday of the week tho because acne is either curable or not permanent sooner or later with age, balding is eternal immense cortisol. BUT acne is much worse then balding if its severe like the thing you mentioned and i had this month, its just that its not permanent but for those few days or weeks you are a trucel when you have it.
I did a food sensitivity test using
bioresonance
testing machine and was wondering if it's accurate at testing what foods cause a reaction for acne.

"

Complementary Alternative Medicine (CAMS)
Our food sensitivity tests are carried out using bioresonance therapy and is categorised
under Complementary and Alternative Medicines (CAMs) which covers a wide range of
therapies that fall outside mainstream medicine. Tests and related information provided
do not make a medical diagnosis nor is it intended to be a substitute for professional
medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified health provider if you have a
medical condition or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition
and/or medical symptoms"

I did a food sensitivity test using
bioresonance
testing machine and was wondering if it's accurate at testing what foods cause a reaction for acne.

"

Complementary Alternative Medicine (CAMS)
Our food sensitivity tests are carried out using bioresonance therapy and is categorised
under Complementary and Alternative Medicines (CAMs) which covers a wide range of
therapies that fall outside mainstream medicine. Tests and related information provided
do not make a medical diagnosis nor is it intended to be a substitute for professional
medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified health provider if you have a
medical condition or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition
and/or medical symptoms"
Its a meme, i used to be insanely orthorexic in the past, it all just makes it worse because you overthink too much and raise your cortisol from it. Diary is legit because it raises squalene levels high in skin and the growth hormones also activate the sebum glands greatly, to produce more oil deeper

• +1
Fuck you normtard
Hahahahahha