Most good looking people have small skulls

Because I can't see my dad depressed and crying. I am the only one he as in this world
Brutality on top of brutality good luck for your life sir

Because I can't see my dad depressed and crying. I am the only one he as in this world
Dad gave you ropefuel genes and now you have to fend for him
Nightmare fuel

Dad gave you ropefuel genes and now you have to fend for him
Nightmare fuel
Have been to saunas with dad and saw his dick once. Was comparable to bbc.

I think the reason behind my poor sexual character growth was high estrogen levels during puberty. I am 18 rn. I was obese since a kid. And then man boobs appeared when I was 12.

Have been to saunas with dad and saw his dick once. Was comparable to bbc.

I think the reason behind my poor sexual character growth was high estrogen levels during puberty. I am 18 rn. I was obese since a kid. And then man boobs appeared when I was 12.
How obese? If you were obese off sugar you'd propably be 6'1

View attachment 2734752

they are coping, he just has a shit frame.
just show a picture that was made by AI to enhance a low quality photo which functions by plotting inaccurate average features based on pheno of the person to prove your retarded point theory

How obese? If you were obese off sugar you'd propably be 6'1
Not sugars but prob steroidal meds for my asthma and also had hepatitis b.
So my Thyroid profiles were pretty fucked up as well.

Parents were going through a divorce during that time. So the best my dad could do was get me treated and vaccinated.

just show a picture that was made by AI to enhance a low quality photo which functions by plotting inaccurate average features based on pheno of the person to prove your retarded point theory
keep coping.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj, BrahminBoss and Deleted member 52433
Small skull is infinitely more attractive.

There is a reason that "small face" is so coveted in asian beauty standards. Having a small skull makes your body much more proportionate and your features more compact for the most part, big skull pretty much makes you look like a bobble head.

Attachments

• The-human-body-has-an-8-head-length-proportion-Men-drawing-public-Domain-Wikimedia.png
    The-human-body-has-an-8-head-length-proportion-Men-drawing-public-Domain-Wikimedia.png
    147.5 KB · Views: 0
OP is coping, tall skulls with proportionate FWHR mogs
This is true, but as I said, people who have good proportions in the skull infact have small skulls from the frontal view. Even Josh mcgregor doesn't have a huge skull

I see your point, still harmony mogs every one of these male models with middling dimorphism.
the reason he's so appealing is precisely because he's not that out of the ordinary.

all of his features are good without being excessive, but his head isn't particularly big even for his height.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 52433 and BrahminBoss