Risk-reward, plus NW1 is a perfectly adequate hairline for someone over 25
I disagree, NW0 is always legit

19938344.jpg

They don't want to risk over harvesting the doner area
I see, well, I pretend to fill my NW 1.5 and make it 0

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, to_stop_da_cope and Pietrosiek
Ever noticed this trend? How fucking bluepilled are them
Dumb ass. It doesn't Matter NW0 or NW1, it matters if it looks good. Besides, many of them have insufficient donor hair for thick 14yo hairline

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, Chadelite, ScramFranklin and 4 others
Dumb ass. It doesn't Matter NW0 or NW1, it matters if it looks good. Besides, many of them have insufficient donor hair for thick 14yo hairline
NW0 will always look better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416
nw1 looks better on mature people many times
Also, u need much more donor hair for nw0, its much easier to get and maintain nw1
only between and incels nw1 is something bad

I bet everything that u probably are an incel, dont take me wrong , no offense

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, justanothergymcell, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
nw1 looks better on mature people many times
Also, u need much more donor hair for nw0, its much easier to get and maintain nw1
only between and incels nw1 is something bad

I bet everything that u probably are an incel, dont take me wrong , no offense
I didn't know about the limit of donor hair, but no, NW1 never looks better
That's NW1
Partial_Norwood_scale_for_male_pattern_baldness.png

it's not perfect NW0 but it's not 1 either, just check any old guy with NW0 they are haloed as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656

it's not perfect NW0 but it's not 1 either, just check any old guy with NW0 they are haloed as fuck
It's closer to 2 than it is to 0.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and justanothergymcell
It's closer to 2 than it is to 0.
you need glasses, his temples are only SLIGHTLY receding

anyway, I couldn't find an old guy with perfect NW0 that's why I posted him, it was the only one I recalled lmao

• +1
you need glasses, his temples are only SLIGHTLY recessed

anyway, I couldn't find an old guy with perfect NW0 that's why I posted him, it was the only one I recalled lmao
Norwood 1 is a straight hairline

Norwood 0 is a made up term for people with tiny foreheads or rounded temples.

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing, Luke LLL and ScramFranklin

thats not nw0, nw0 is a round feminine hairline

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
But the image I posted came directly from Norwood wikipedia page
The Norwood 1 dude you posted doesn't have any recession. That's a natural hairline for a man with his sort of forehead.

You do realise that NW0 doesnt exist? NW0=NW1

NW1 literally means 0 balding, NW0 is just a term associated with people with severe genetically low hairlines.

No Surgeon is going to give you a "NW0" cos since your getting a fukin HT youre gonna be balding in the future too, and you only have around 8,000-10k grafts on average for future procedures. Hair cloning is just becoming a thing but it's virtually reserved for actors currently due to how expensive it is.

Source: I had a fuking FUE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, to_stop_da_cope, Chadelite and 5 others
You do realise that NW0 doesnt exist? NW0=NW1

NW1 literally means 0 balding, NW0 is just a term associated with people with severe genetically low hairlines.

No Surgeon is going to give you a "NW0" cos since your getting a fukin HT youre gonna be balding in the future too, and you only have around 8,000-10k grafts on average for future procedures. Hair cloning is just becoming a thing but it's virtually reserved for actors currently due to how expensive it is.

Source: I had a fuking FUE

So this is 0 balding?

The Norwood 1 dude you posted doesn't have any recession. That's a natural hairline for a man with his sort of forehead.
I hate these people saying noorwood 1 is orgee. Man As long as you have a full head of hair with minimal ression to people you are good. Imo nooorwood 1 looks better then 0. But it doesnt fucking matter 0 or 1. Just have solid head of hair.

• +1
I hate these people saying noorwood 1 is orgee. Man As long as you have a full head of hair with minimal ression to people you are good. Imo nooorwood 1 looks better then 0. But it doesnt fucking matter 0 or 1. Just have solid head of hair.
It's not so much of an issue for you because of your race. White people, and especially more Nordic types, have taller foreheads as a near universal phenotypal trait. Once their hairline starts to move back, even if only slightly, it can drastically alter their harmony. It's also true for prettier-looking men. You have a very dominant skull so you could pull off a slight bit of recession. On a more feminine guy, with smaller zygos and less of a brow ridge, not having a youthful hairline can be brutal.

• +1
Reactions: WannaBeA6 and Phillybeard1996

Its a bit over exaggerated from the birds view here, but yeah, NW1 is a result of your head getting bigger during puberty, thus moving your hairline up. Hair loss is characterized by MINIATURIZATION, not hairline shape. If youre born with a Vegeta hairline, you still have no hair loss per definition, albeit with a shitty hairline.
No Surgeon is going to give you a "NW0" cos since your getting a fukin HT youre gonna be balding in the future too

Eh, I've seen Keser give straight hairlines to people with minimal, stabilized loss

• +1
It's not so much of an issue for you because of your race. White people, and especially more Nordic types, have taller foreheads as a near universal phenotypal trait. Once their hairline starts to move back, even if only slightly, it can drastically alter their harmony. It's also true for prettier-looking men. You have a very dominant skull so you could pull off a slight bit of recession. On a more feminine guy, with smaller zygos and less of a brow ridge, not having a youthful hairline can be brutal.
Yea it depends on the size of your forhead. Some men have naturally tall forheads so slight ression doesnt look to well. It makes it appear even more ression. Slight ression mean a noorwood 2. But noorwood 1 is fine on almost everyone. Thats a normal adult hairline.

• +1
Stupid fuck, if you're susceptible to balding, your default is Norwood 1

Its a bit over exaggerated from the birds view here, but yeah, NW1 is a result of your head getting bigger during puberty, thus moving your hairline up. Hair loss is characterized by MINIATURIZATION, not hairline shape. If youre born with a Vegeta hairline, you still have no hair loss per definition, albeit with a shitty hairline.

Eh, I've seen Keser give straight hairlines to people with minimal, stabilized loss
I see, interesting, well, my initial point was clearly about the shape of the hairline, semantics aside

If I were to do a transplant I would certainly make it straight and squarish, I've seen some results of men deliberately choosing for a non-straight shape
Actually I have been born with a Vegeta hairline, so I'll only fill the space because no balding (yet)

It is not from being blue pilled. It is because dead zones develop in the forehead where new hair will not grow, hairs implanted there will just die.

Nw0 cost more

It is not from being blue pilled. It is because dead zones develop in the forehead where new hair will not grow, hairs implanted there will just die.
srs? I've seen some guys talking that he actually wanted a non straight hairline because he was older

My grandfather has like NW -1, he hairline mogs every single person I know irl and also on this forum

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191208-134312_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20191208-134312_Samsung Internet.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 95
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and SeiGun
Lucky fucker lol

yeah, there are there ultra-rare exceptions like Ronald Reagan who never lose a single follicle. Their DNA holds the cure to curing MPB tbh

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
On many guys with moderate to severe hairloss they can only achieve NW2 or NW3 with even multiple procedures. The only hope to maintain NW1 is to start finasteride very early before NW2 and react well to it.

I got my first transplant at NW3 ( though I stupidly didn't take fin at first and it progressed to maybe 3.5) and I am still only NW2 3 transplants later (one complete failure though).

The reasoning is limited donor hair and desire to still look natural. To look natural, unless you are a surgerycell who gets many other procedures, NW1 would look strange. A typical 30 to 40 year oldcell with bad skin, eye bags, collagen loss etc is not well suited to have a NW1 hairline.

NW0 doesn't exist btw.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mayorga
only 1 in 20 guys don't get a mature hairline, it's not to become a pretty boy slayer, it's to look like you still have your natural hair

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
On many guys with moderate to severe hairloss they can only achieve NW2 or NW3 with even multiple procedures. The only hope to maintain NW1 is to start finasteride very early before NW2 and react well to it.

I got my first transplant at NW3 ( though I stupidly didn't take fin at first and it progressed to maybe 3.5) and I am sitll only NW2 3 transplants later (one complete failure though).
Let's suppose I was born with a NW1 to 2 is it possible to fiill the spaces with HT?

Let's suppose I was born with a NW1 to 2 is it possible to fiill the spaces with HT?
It's possible but would be refused by many doctors. It's hard to judge without photos, but some people naturally do have higher or more rounded hairlines without experiencing hairloss.

I'm balding

yeah, there are there ultra-rare exceptions like Ronald Reagan who never lose a single follicle. Their DNA holds the cure to curing MPB tbh
Praying so hard I have that genes lol

I got my first transplant at NW3 ( though I stupidly didn't take fin at first and it progressed to maybe 3.5) and I am still only NW2 3 transplants later (one complete failure though).

The reasoning is limited donor hair and desire to still look natural. To look natural, unless you are a surgerycell who gets many other procedures, NW1 would look strange. A typical 30 to 40 year oldcell with bad skin, eye bags, collagen loss etc is not well suited to have a NW1 hairline.

NW0 doesn't exist btw.
How old are you?