Most important aspect to leanmaxxing

D

Deleted member 6873

As we know leanmaxxing is the #1 best looksmax especially since its free.

inb4, muhh im already lean bro still boneszz11!!!
>can you see abs without flexxing? No, not lean enough
>Do you eat a lot of sodium and shit food?> Yes, cut it out thats causing bloat.

However for most people losing fat itself isnt the hard part it's staying the same weight after the cut.
Most people follow some shitty diet they hate for 6 weeks, lose 2kg and gain 2kg back within 2 weeks.

The best tips for this are

COOK YOUR OWN FOOD
Cooking/making your own food guarantees you it has in it what you want, and not 100 different kinds of chemicals, always focus on buying whole fresh foods.

Take time to find replacements
Find replacements for unhealthy things you like.

Experiment
Some people will scream and say 'muhh ur fat bcuz of carbs bro!" Everybody's body is different and reacts different to high fat low carb and vice versa. Just because a ketogenic diet worked for 1 person doesn't mean it'll work for you. This is very important cause if you find out what your body reacts well too you can base your diet off it for example if you feel shit on high fat low can you can try lowering fat and increasing carbs. etc etc

@MoeZart @Syobevoli @larsanova69

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, goat2x, BigBoy and 11 others
tracking your calories with apps like MyFitnessPal also helps

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Based i started doing it since a while its pretty good ngl.

Also i fell in loved those Dates fruits man, middle easterners are lucky its cheap there 1 kg of medjool dates costs me lik 20 euro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 7509
bruh too lazy. i just eyeball my calories at this point lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 6873
Dont do that with calorie dense foods like.peanut butter man, i made that mistake too many times

yeah it's good when starting out. i haven't used my app in weeks, once you have a feel for it you don't need the app anymore

• +1
Cutting out sweets, sugary drinks, sauces/condiments is already good enough 90% of the time, lol I have absolutely no idea how 80% of the people I see 18+ in the US are overweight.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and PYT
Cutting out sweets, sugary drinks, sauces/condiments is already good enough 90% of the time, lol I have absolutely no idea how 80% of the people I see 18+ in the US are overweight.
that's enough to be 12%bodyfat?

• +1
Depends how much of it you consume already tbh.
If you barely eat swees cutting it out will have a minimal difference

• +1
Reactions: stay coping and PYT
Just only eat 100g whey /day

If you're not a fatass, then yeah. But if you're already "average" by western standards (aka a pig) it will take a bit more effort.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
If you're not a fatass, then yeah. But if you're already "average" by western standards (aka a pig) it will take a bit more effort.
I'm already not a fat ass but still not 12%

I stopped drinking calories 4 years ago

I only eat pizza once a week

Maybe I'm eating sweets and not remembering

• +1
I'd say im in the 15-18 range tbh.
I can see ab outlines but not the full six pack tbh

4k8dsb

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9391, Tyronecell and Deleted member 6873
A30D224F AF71 4824 98E3 4C5C873FD948

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 3828
Look up Christian bale weight loss on YouTube, he’s spoken about it a couple of times. He said he doesn’t do it anymore due to obvious health reasons

• Woah
chad thread from a chad, what to expect?

• Love it
As we know leanmaxxing is the #1 best looksmax especially since its free.

inb4, muhh im already lean bro still boneszz11!!!
>can you see abs without flexxing? No, not lean enough
>Do you eat a lot of sodium and shit food?> Yes, cut it out thats causing bloat.

However for most people losing fat itself isnt the hard part it's staying the same weight after the cut.
Most people follow some shitty diet they hate for 6 weeks, lose 2kg and gain 2kg back within 2 weeks.

The best tips for this are

COOK YOUR OWN FOOD
Cooking/making your own food guarantees you it has in it what you want, and not 100 different kinds of chemicals, always focus on buying whole fresh foods.

Take time to find replacements
Find replacements for unhealthy things you like.

Experiment
Some people will scream and say 'muhh ur fat bcuz of carbs bro!" Everybody's body is different and reacts different to high fat low carb and vice versa. Just because a ketogenic diet worked for 1 person doesn't mean it'll work for you. This is very important cause if you find out what your body reacts well too you can base your diet off it for example if you feel shit on high fat low can you can try lowering fat and increasing carbs. etc etc

@MoeZart @Syobevoli @larsanova69
just eat less you literal girl
035E8CE6 6477 4486 892F 450AF9C966B6