IMG 9269

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, GabachoCopium, WeiWei and 8 others
@Makeyousit

How dare you disrespect to me

I look a God here . Once I get ramus definition I cucking anstrum

View attachment 2881836
I saw you back now in some tiktok with tens of thousands of slides with supposed moggers with you in slide 3. People said why did you sneak yourself in

I saw you back now in some tiktok with tens of thousands of slides with supposed moggers with you in slide 3. People said why did you sneak yourself in
its not me but some retards here who used my pic

its not me but some retards here who used my pic
Yeah I know. There is also another account which uses bad clips of you with the description ''Do I look like ramirez'' and you were getting cooked by ramirez fanboys and fangirls.

• JFL
Reactions: dehydrated
Yeah I know. There is also another account which uses bad clips of you with the description ''Do I look like ramirez'' and you were getting cooked by ramirez fanboys and fangirls.
he used old pics of me one time he used arelatively new pic and foids saying he looks kinda like ramirez here, anyway idc im 16 kg overweight once i lean I gonna unleash katechon

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: dehydrated
he used old pics of me one time he used arelatively new pic and foids saying he looks kinda like ramirez here
You have to make a tiktok account yourself to prove him wrong and that you are the indian ramirez and not some dalit. Show them. Show them who is wrong

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
You have to make a tiktok account yourself to prove him wrong and that you are the indian ramirez and not some dalit. Show them. Show them who is wrong
I will do it in october

I will do it in october
My comeback arc will also be in october. I am locked in. The foids slowly forgot about me. In october I will make them wet whenever and wherever my feet will touch the soil

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss