Most men aren’t disgusting to women

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
They might be in terms of sex or something but I see foids don’t rlly have this sub htn radar they activate where they don’t wanna be seen with anyone who’s not htn+

I literally see all these subhumans in my class and even me

Like girls sit next to me, slap my ass all that shit meanwhile they wouldn’t wanna fuck me

Rare to actually see a nigga who’s disgusting to women

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Lev Peshkov
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker, ShowerMaxxing, moreroidsmoredates and 3 others
You've never been to the black sea then.
They say the niggers there look so disgusting you would die from infection without contacting there skin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, lemonnz, ElTruecel and 4 others
Then go to looksmax.org rating section and you will see a bunch of them :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, lemonnz, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
Right here g
Nah nigha there’s a fat Filipino manlet in my class who has girls jokingly sit on his lap

I literally don’t take these things as even flirting anymore since girls will flirt with u but not actually mean it

At one point I thought getting hugged or my ass slapped meant she liked me but she does it to everyone else

You've never been to the black sea then.
They say the niggers there look so disgusting you would die from infection without contacting there skin
niggas got the leprosy type shit

They might be in terms of sex or something but I see foids don’t rlly have this sub htn radar they activate where they don’t wanna be seen with anyone who’s not htn+

Like girls sit next to me, slap my ass all that shit meanwhile they wouldn’t wanna fuck me
If you’re truly ugly all girls will be repulsed by you and will literally run to get away from you, they will avoid your touch at all times, they won’t speak with you unless forced to for example in school and even then it will be short to non existent conversation. If girls slap your ass, talk with you and mess with you, you’re at least a regular guy and they are probably interested

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, ascension and Pikabro
Then go to looksmax.org rating section and you will see a bunch of them :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
My nigga the type of ppl I see get this flirty treatment from women are ugly asf fat manlet

It’s rare to see guys in my class who don’t talk to women and usually even then they are loners who talk to nobody so idk if the problem is their looks

It’s internalised, like when we talk to ugly foids but don’t make it apparent we find them ugly. Water af

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이
Nah nigha there’s a fat Filipino manlet in my class who has girls jokingly sit on his lap

I literally don’t take these things as even flirting anymore since girls will flirt with u but not actually mean it

At one point I thought getting hugged or my ass slapped meant she liked me but she does it to everyone else

Yeah because he probably looks high trust. If you look low trust/ogre then no girl is coming near you

• JFL
Reactions: raumDEuter
If you’re truly ugly all girls will be repulsed by you and will literally run to get away from you, they will avoid your touch at all times, they won’t speak with you unless forced to for example in school and even then it will be short to non existent conversation. If girls slap your ass, talk with you and mess with you, you’re at least a regular guy and they are probably interested
I mean maybe but where do u actually find niggas like that?

I’d wager 98% of this forum would be just fine to women

Have fun with it while it lasts, stop overthinking it so much

This rlly.

It’s internalised, like when we talk to ugly foids but don’t make it apparent we find them ugly. Water af
Nah but why would she wanna internalise going out of her way to slap some subhumans ass or hug him

Like being nice is one thing but that’s clearly her will

I mean maybe but where do u actually find niggas like that?

I’d wager 98% of this forum would be just fine to women
I can think of tons of examples of repulsive people disgusting people, in my school there is this guy that’s borderline retarded even if I mess with him I would never touch him he looks like he has not showered for years many people are like this most just sit inside and rot that’s why you don’t see them

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
Doesn't matter if a foid is nice to a man, if she rejects him for sex she fundamentally doesn't view him as a human being worthy of spreading genes.

If she doesn't at least view you somewhat sexually, you are not a human being to her, period.

• +1
Reactions: thegoat

it means ur at least a mtn

it means ur at least a mtn
Yeah I’m happy I’m not repulsive but it makes me so sad when a girl comes up to me and mentions her work crush or some shit

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Pikabro
I look kinda sht but my NT is so so so much worse
I’m still trying to figure out what this NT shit means, just behave normally lmao it’s not that hard to not act like a total autist and be a geek about random shit

Yeah I’m happy I’m not repulsive but it makes me so sad when a girl comes up to me and mentions her work crush or some shit
Well you aren’t the only guy in the world

• JFL

im ugly they will never like me

Ignore that shit, she’s trying to make you jealous girls don’t talk about that stuff if they are not interested in you and are not trying to make you jealous, the NT response would be to brush it off and ignore it like you don’t care

• JFL
I’m still trying to figure out what this NT shit means, just behave normally lmao it’s not that hard to not act like a total autist and be a geek about random shit
You know NT is way more than just talking normally (well I am pretty aspie) there’s so many levels

Ignore that shit, she’s trying to make you jealous girls don’t talk about that stuff if they are not interested in you and are not trying to make you jealous, the NT response would be to brush it off and ignore it like you don’t care
I mean I did but because i really don’t care

But then later today I said she was a futureless falure and made her sad so if there was anything that was gonna happen it ain’t no more

ugh, i HATE it. Makes me feel so cucked hearihng that shit :sick: like why aren't I YOUR WORK CRUSH WHORE

• +1
I mean I did but because i really don’t care

But then later today I said she was a futureless falure and made her sad so if there was anything that was gonna happen it ain’t no more
Wdym “made her sad”😂 degrade her more, until you make her self confidence so low she will Get with you

• JFL
You know NT is way more than just talking normally (well I am pretty aspie) there’s so many levels
What else is being NT then

Wdym “made her sad”😂 degrade her more, until you make her self confidence so low she will Get with you
Idk I kinda made being an asshole my personality and usually men hit u back with another insult but when I say a girl is annoying or an ugly whore or some shit she just looks sad asf makes me feel bad

Only time I got any response was when I called a girl a whore and she told me I needed to say sorry to her or something

Idk I kinda made being an asshole my personality and usually men hit u back with another insult but when I say a girl is annoying or an ugly whore or some shit she just looks sad asf makes me feel bad

Only time I got any response was when I called a girl a whore and she told me I needed to say sorry to her or something
That’s what they want you to think, they are just picking out who’s a bitch and who is a Chad who don’t give a fuck don’t back down keep at it also what kind of guy just says something back when being insulted lmao you should be fighting the second someone disrespects you

What else is being NT then
As you said here
Understanding loads of different social cues then being able to quickly recognise and respond to them. All the time I can read the room but I react like a pussy or don’t respond in NT way

As you said here

Understanding loads of different social cues then being able to quickly recognise and respond to them.
Is that really something you have to learn? Social cues is something everyone just understands at birth lol

Is that really something you have to learn? Social cues is something everyone just understands at birth lol
Tbh it’s more about being too pussy/slow to respond properly

Tbh it’s more about being too pussy/slow to respond properly
And How did you end up like that? Everyone at birth are at the same level. Maybe you shouldnt have isolater yourself during your teenage years, no friends, never going out, not trying to talk to anyone in school

And How did you end up like that? Everyone at birth are at the same level. Maybe you shouldnt have isolater yourself during your teenage years, no friends, never going out, not trying to talk to anyone in school
Not doing sports/taking risks/rebelling was the mistake. So basically never lived.

Not doing sports/taking risks/rebelling was the mistake. So basically never lived.

If ur an autist it’s not

I can only think of the right response minutes after

Sometimes I talk to somebody then after I replay it and realise how autistic it was and then I have the perfect dialogue in my head

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Thats sad man, How old are you now? You could larp as a high schooler and Get in with them

• +1
If ur an autist it’s not

Sometimes I talk to somebody then after I replay it and realise how autistic it was and then I have the perfect dialogue in my head
IQ maxx for faster responses being slow at responding is the most feminine thing k can think off

• +1
IQ maxx for faster responses being slow at responding is the most feminine thing k can think off
I can’t the best way to describe autism is like if u were a professional at alien communication but ur still not an alien so it doesn’t come naturally to u

U can only think of the perfect thing minutes later when it’s already over since at the moment ur head couldn’t process a normal response

• +1
If ur an autist it’s not

This 100%. But tbh perfect response isn’t necessary. You need to have at least an 70% efficiency response like NTs. While autists struggle to come up with anything then get a 10/10 comeback a week later

• +1
I can’t the best way to describe autism is like if u were a professional at alien communication but ur still not an alien so it doesn’t come naturally to u

U can only think of the perfect thing minutes later when it’s already over since at the moment ur head couldn’t process a normal response
Just live your life and respond with what you can think of then and there overthinking every single little detail is crazy

It only holds true when the guy is a complete stranger, in that case majority of the guys seem disgusting to an attractive girl

no just foid r low inhib

I mean yea lol