Most of this looksmaxing shit is just taking care of yourself

D

Deleted member 26379

LTB AND BBW SLAYER🤤🤪
it blows my mind how most of this shit is just taking care of yourself It took me long enough to realize which normies have been doing for ages like skincare,staying shape,eating healthy ect

known as water shit

The forum's good looksmaxing advice is if you need surgery

you don't need a forum of people telling you to take care of yourself

Your parents should have been telling you most of these things since your were young

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, WanderingBurro, blmratiopiggypoop and 1 other person
the healthmaxxing info is the most valuable. normies know nothing about health, most here dont either but some do

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, WanderingBurro and Heinrich Schmidt
the healthmaxxing info is the most valuable. normies know nothing about health, most here dont either but some do
what is this healthmaxxing stuff tell me or link some threads you probably made some sounds interesting

what is this "healthmaxxing" stuff tell me or link some threads you probably made some sounds interesting
all my threads are low effort but i recommend looking through them anyway

read raypeatforum.com

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Sushifart and ShowerMaxxing
You probably don't have any major failos but not everyone is like you

if healthmaxx real why no gf

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro
You probably don't have any major failos but not everyone is like you
The forum's good looksmaxing advice is if you need surgery
but yeah you are right they aint major enough to get surgery my main failos are my nose and slightly weak under eye support causing wide pfh

Yeah agreed. TikTok "looksmaxxing" is just basic health, level 1 stuff. Skincare, gym, diet, etc. I think it's good for looksmaxxing to be thought of in that way for most people but then in reality its actually hardmaxxes and softmaxxes that aren't basic things everyone already does anyways. True looksmaxxing starts at like level 2 with dying eyebrows, hair, growing thicker facial hairs, eyelash curlers, contacts, permajutting, eye exercises, ice hooding, eyelid pulling, bonesmashing blah blah blah that actually change your appearance, things regular / tiktok "looksmaxxers" would never do

I think it's good for normies to view looksmaxxing like that though

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, WanderingBurro and Deleted member 26379
eye exercises, ice hooding, eyelid pulling, bonesmashing
i agree with you on all your points beside these, these do not work

tbh even some normie channels talk about dying your hair and growing your eyebrow and facial hair before the looksmaxxing trend blew up.

its mainly the "redpill" (which they learned about from blackpill circles) channels talking about that

• +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop and WanderingBurro
Yeah agreed. TikTok "looksmaxxing" is just basic health, level 1 stuff. Skincare, gym, diet, etc. I think it's good for looksmaxxing to be thought of in that way for most people but then in reality its actually hardmaxxes and softmaxxes that aren't basic things everyone already does anyways. True looksmaxxing starts at like level 2 with dying eyebrows, hair, growing thicker facial hairs, eyelash curlers, contacts, permajutting, eye exercises, ice hooding, eyelid pulling, bonesmashing blah blah blah that actually change your appearance, things regular / tiktok "looksmaxxers" would never do

I think it's good for normies to view looksmaxxing like that though
Decent take. The influx of "looksmaxxers" will flood in diluting what it means to looksmax but still feel like they're part of a club nonetheless whilst we can still hoard the actual useful stuff here because most people are too scared to touch hardmaxxing or even non-traditional softmaxxes.

• +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop