Most of you mog the fuck out of me, how are some of you faggots incels?

Fatman0 or sc22 is the most deluded user on this forum tbh
Im not deluded what do you meme, I just have a diffrent perspective than other people here :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Sc22 and PuaHater
Im a legit male model tier

I mog mog mog
You dont look bad but youre not anywhere near model tier. Nobody on the forum is.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
Im not deluded what do you meme, I just have a diffrent perspective than other people here :feelsokman:
You arent deluded thats for sure, you are my nigga for sure you are my BIG BOY BIG SEXYU BOY this bathtub pic gives me a boner

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, androidcel and FatmanO
You arent deluded thats for sure, you are my nigga for sure you are my BIG BOY BIG SEXYU BOY this bathtub pic gives me a boner
I get a boner too everytime sometime compliments my bathtub pic

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Sc22
You think you're human tier because you went from skinny fat to bloat

average does not mean youre a slayer

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
What the fuck do you care newcel. Fuck off

What the fuck do you care newcel. Fuck off
I care because there's little faglets that fall for thsi obsession with every pigment on the skin. Same shit since puahate with the account sharing and trolling guilible kids into obsessong over every little aspect of their face

I care because there's little faglets that fall for thsi obsession with every pigment on the skin. Same shit since puahate with the account sharing and trolling guilible kids into obsessong over every little aspect of their face
Lol maybe if you gave a shit about your appearance you'd mog people here. There's like 3 users that "obsess" over their appearance. There's nothing wrong with being dedicated to looksmaxing and if you think so you really do not belong here

• +1
Reactions: PuaHater

Did you seriously come on a looksmaxing forum to complain about people who look to looksmax?

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and PuaHater