Most of you will never ascend and die alone

D

Deleted member 23017

BWC Bull, Mogger of Niggers
The vast majority of yall are

1. clinically recessed with shit proportions
  2. broke as fuck whereas your ascension would cost about 50-65k EUR on average incl. everything
  3. are not going to get that money to ascend since it's unrealistic; if you did have the money, you wouldn't be rotting on here
It's statistically over. Hypergamy is only going to get worse, men are only going to become more hostile towards each other and even kill each other over some becky's coochie lol. Also, simping will never stop, it will only get worse as time goes by.

You stand no chance. Your weak inferior genes will die with you, never to be passed on, having been rejected by Mother Nature in the form of its pawns: women. Sexual selection >>>>>> natural selection. We don't need the latter any longer, we live way too comfortably in the West.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, Skywalker, Deleted member 17244 and 6 others
brutal, don't care tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, mogger797 and Dystopian
made by chad GPT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bruhmaxxing, Dystopian, Deleted member 23554 and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Dystopian, helpmegod and 3 others

2. broke as fuck whereas your ascension would cost about 50-65k EUR on average incl. everything
  3. are not going to get that money to ascend since it's unrealistic; if you did have the money, you wouldn't be rotting on here
It's statistically over. Hypergamy is only going to get worse, men are only going to become more hostile towards each other and even kill each other over some becky's coochie lol. Also, simping will never stop, it will only get worse as time goes by.

You stand no chance. Your weak inferior genes will die with you, never to be passed on, having been rejected by Mother Nature in the form of its pawns: women. Sexual selection >>>>>> natural selection. We don't need the latter any longer, we live way too comfortably in the West.
Legit

I live in Paris and most teenager or youngster dating each other are at minimum 5-6/10, haven't seen a below average guy with a girl in a while and in middle/highschool it used to be the easiest to get laid even if you werent Brad Pitt in term of looks

We can blame it on wokes and Tiktok, showing better looking people than fucking Dicaprio on a daily basis and pretends they are the "norm" in term of good looking guy. Also thinking guys will look like girls (we are not supposed to be pretty as in good looking)

• +1
Reactions: helpmegod and rand anon
Happy Anniversary GIF by Sesame Street

DIDNT READ THE TEXT HAHA

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
I'm a volcel but this is kinda tru

3132712 literallyme

Average looksmax user

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dystopian and Skywalker

65k would be enough in Brazil to become fucking rich if you know where to start from...

Also you are wrong because men are uniting against women: it's not even about sex anymore, but their behavior...

And I'm not even an Incel btw, I fuck plenty of (white) women.

water 🥰

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
Always remember, sub5 men have nothing to lose

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
i hate you but you are right

I could get an arranged marriage to a South asian virgin girl if I really wanted to so no buddy boyo, it is not over :feelsokman:

in the end the sun will burn the earth and the genetic linage of chad will end too

65k would be enough in Brazil to become fucking rich if you know where to start from...

Also you are wrong because men are uniting against women: it's not even about sex anymore, but their behavior...

And I'm not even an Incel btw, I fuck plenty of (white) women.
LMAO Uniting? No they're fucking not. Anything but. That's just cheap ass virtue signalling on their end. Hahahaha.

The backstabbing is gonna get even worse.

So a massive amount of volunteer emergency room physicians???
No man, I thought of writing a love song for your oneitis and then perform it in front of her window

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 23017

what is the solution iyo? i wanna know....
i already know, for myself and other high IQ ppl ...but i smell huuge shit from this forum so there ya go :lul:

what is the solution iyo? i wanna know....
i already know, for myself and other high IQ ppl ...but i smell huuge shit from this forum so there ya go :lul:
Solution? There is no solution since this isn't a bug but a feature of the system. Lower-tier animals are the exact same, too. Most men never get to reproduce, why should we be different? Hitler was right in terms of eugenics: why let subhumans and averages pass on their weak undesirable genetics if we can bar those subhumans from reproduction thus only secure elite seed so we can create the Ubermensch?

Solution? There is no solution since this isn't a bug but a feature of the system. Lower-tier animals are the exact same, too. Most men never get to reproduce, why should we be different? Hitler was right in terms of eugenics: why let subhumans and averages pass on their weak undesirable genetics if we can bar those subhumans from reproduction thus only secure elite seed so we can create the Ubermensch?
Only 20% percent of men ever reproduced
But shitskins here who work 9-5 think they can counteract thousands of years of evolution with a few surgeries and make it, jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017
Only 20% percent of men ever reproduced
But shitskins here who work 9-5 think they can counteract thousands of years of evolution with a few surgeries and make it, jfl
So eloquently put lmfao

Yeah it’s over for me

hypergamy doesn't exist, narcy incels just think they're more attractive than they actually are in reality. The ugly girl you could get isn't what you have to resort to because of "muh muh muh hypergamy," she's actually just your looksmatch, you are the male version of her. Sorry.

anyway, you're right and wrong at the same time. If you're recessed you're already WAAAY below the average user here, most of the dudes here are painfully average looking. The actual reason none of you will ascend is because of your AUTISM, being NT is a prerequisite unless you're above average looking (the better looking the less nt you have to be). Incels are rare in the real world, any guy you pass by walking on the street is going to be a regular guy and not an incel. The only thing that causes inceldom is being either VERY ugly, or just being autistic. Most of you are autistic and so it's over unless you find some way to improve your social skills.