Most posters on this site have a very autistic view of looks. Your theories are wrong.

D

Deleted member 23391

7" dicklet 5'10" manlet
They take these hyper-exaggerated features like the squinty eyes, hollow cheeks, etc and combine them all into one face which looks incredibly uncanny. Then when you say this isn't the most attractive to women and show them phenotypes women actually find attractive (classically handsome Hollywoodoid like Cavill, Vinnie Hackeroid, etc) and explain how normal people without autism think "hunter eyes" look Asiatic and "aegyo sal" looks like someone has a scrotum beneath each of their eyes, then instead of modifying the theories to fit reality they say "NO, THE THEORY IS PERFECT, THIS CANNOT BE, SO IT'S YOU WHO ARE WRONG!". Like an autistic physicist who can't cope that his convoluted made-up mathematical theories that he wasted all his time working on were proven wrong by actual scientific experiments.

In reality our very own Arvid mogs all the so-called "PSL gods" in appeal. Chico? Mogged. Gandy? Mogged. If you can't see that it's because you have a mental disease where you can't rate anyone on this site or anyone without gay alien features higher than a 7. People here see women thirst over all-American looking jocks and say "I DON'T GET IT, HE LOOKS SO GENERIC, ERM ACCORDING TO MY PREDICTIONS-" listen aspie, that's what women actually want, they don't get wet over your gay aliens, ok?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: F36, Deleted member 34058, Deleted member 27746 and 33 others
Not reading all this shit. But I agree with the title.

• +1
Reactions: lassebasse and LooksThinker
No shit. I didnt read btw.

Agree with the title and sorta with the post. You're thinking of Jordan Barrett, but someone like chico is actually a chadlite. Women would find both Herny Cavill and Chico very attractive.

But yeah, people here go too far.

3267775 E moYJRXEAIVHry

Bro bro but look at this hunter eyed, wide zygos, strong mandible roboost slayer I found

17a7d7ef451b781f88a0a5f8a70e9738
9c5baaca9b63b24cc4ac6040981752e9

LTN, not enough bonez, 0 sex appeal

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: proxyy, greywind, Skywalker and 13 others
Most people on this site misconstrue striking features found on models with sex appeal. These are not mutually exclusive, and as you stated does show some major autistic thinking upon attractiveness. People really need to learn the concept of nuance on this site.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, LampPostPrime, Kamui and 2 others
based as fuck, keep pumping out these threads boyos. soon the standart will change

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
I only worship one guy and that is hexum. Every normie I've shown him to admitted that he was the best looking man they'd ever seen

Images   2023 10 28T215918805

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: F36, hardestmfintheroom, greywind and 2 others
How does arvid mog chico jfl

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, cytoplasm and Deleted member 33079
Agreed. Tho most of the morphs looks gay and uncanny women would love smth like that if it existed in real life. Look up "Romance Club" legit a game about 6'4+ morphed chads lusting over becky

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, DelonLover1999, SonOfDarkseid and 3 others
the bottom guy still has more psl approve features than the first. you played yourself. and wtf are you talking about, he has more bones than the first guy. you're an example of what the op is talking about. zero clue about analyzing aesthetics
They both have strong bones but that clearly isn't the deciding factor here

It's more of a comedic thing than a rigorous example, the second guy was the first one to show up on my pinterst

Angry Man GIF by Sealed With A GIF

.org when vinnie has 5.4 mil followers and made a career out of his looks but he doesnt have hunter eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46997, Narcissus🥀, greywind and 3 others
Yeah blackpill is fake. Face doesnt matter that much! Only your willpower and charisma are important

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, klip11 and Deleted member 33826
Angry Man GIF by Sealed With A GIF

.org when vinnie has 5.4 mil followers and made a career out of his looks but he doesnt have hunter eyes
mainstream society views do not reflect true objective aesthetic appreciation

in a vacuum without (((influences))), relying solely on evolutionary and biology impulse, this is the objective male attractiveness standard

s1GEYbf.jpg

when fat trannies become the next popular thing on tiktok, muh pretty boy supporters like you will switch to muh slay queen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, IAMNOTANINCEL, Fiqh and 3 others
View attachment 2519893

Bro bro but look at this hunter eyed, wide zygos, strong mandible roboost slayer I found

View attachment 2519911View attachment 2519913

One of the benefits of being a sodomite like you or me is we know infinitely more about male attractiveness than straightoids inherently, and we do so intuitively. A straightoid analyzing other men on their looks is like someone describing a photo despite being colorblind. This site is proof that you can memorize as much autistic theory about looks as you want and still not get the bigger picture if you don't understand this all at a glance.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, m0ss26, Deleted member 49926 and 5 others
top 10% in all categories, or death

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
"All-or-nothing" thinking pattern is one of autism traits and this shows in radical form on this forum
Autist niggas here got their little minds fixated on square jaws and slint eyes and can't accept for life of them that at certain point it becomes too much, and that attractiveness is more of a spectrum of features and not a single point value
All the morphs that supposedly """improve""" celebs and models by turning them into uncanny monstrous abominations are the most hilarious example of it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Maalik, m0ss26 and 2 others
a lot of dudes here can't actually see attractiveness so they have to piece it together with incel math, i.e. "PSL"

but think hunter eyes look autistic is itself autistic

• +1
Reactions: czwarty, hardestmfintheroom, radicalrationalist and 2 others
>uses arvid to prove his point
:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
lmfao at these spergs that deny arvid mogs did you even see the arvidfish @Blackgymmax
did you see the tinder experiment bro:soy: Don't even need to see it I know faggot appeal when I see one

They take these hyper-exaggerated features like the squinty eyes, hollow cheeks, etc and combine them all into one face which looks incredibly uncanny. Then when you say this isn't the most attractive to women and show them phenotypes women actually find attractive (classically handsome Hollywoodoid like Cavill, Vinnie Hackeroid, etc) and explain how normal people without autism think "hunter eyes" look Asiatic and "aegyo sal" looks like someone has a scrotum beneath each of their eyes, then instead of modifying the theories to fit reality they say "NO, THE THEORY IS PERFECT, THIS CANNOT BE, SO IT'S YOU WHO ARE WRONG!". Like an autistic physicist who can't cope that his convoluted made-up mathematical theories that he wasted all his time working on were proven wrong by actual scientific experiments.

In reality our very own Arvid mogs all the so-called "PSL gods" in appeal. Chico? Mogged. Gandy? Mogged. If you can't see that it's because you have a mental disease where you can't rate anyone on this site or anyone without gay alien features higher than a 7. People here see women thirst over all-American looking jocks and say "I DON'T GET IT, HE LOOKS SO GENERIC, ERM ACCORDING TO MY PREDICTIONS-" listen aspie, that's what women actually want, they don't get wet over your gay aliens, ok?
Ngl i have never seen a girl simp for hunter eyes

unironically eyes with UEE have more appeal if we are being honest

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Sprinkles, Erdem and 3 others

Tbh. Imagine using this forum for actual looksmaxxing. Literally the only shit that works is leanmaxxing, gymcelling, water is wet softmaxxing, and surgery

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
100 percent. jealousy plays into it too. Also most ppl on here have genuinely no idea what women find attractive which is 99percent what ratings should be based off unless we are talking about homosexuals.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Kamui
Tbh. Imagine using this forum for actual looksmaxxing. Literally the only shit that works is leanmaxxing, gymcelling, water is wet softmaxxing, and surgery
Nah a lot of things work
but yeah leanmaxxing is the best Looksmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
View attachment 2519893

View attachment 2519911View attachment 2519913

"All-or-nothing" thinking pattern is one of autism traits and this shows in radical form on this forum
Autist niggas here got their little minds fixated on square jaws and slint eyes and can't accept for life of them that at certain point it becomes too much, and that attractiveness is more of a spectrum of features and not a single point value
All the morphs that supposedly """improve""" celebs and models by turning them into uncanny monstrous abominations are the most hilarious example of it
This is also one of the reasons why you see niggas overrate themselves and say “I’m HTN/Chadlite but I don’t get any pussy!” because they base their level of attractiveness on how close they look to an extraterrestrial species not knowing that in reality they’re actually just a MTN/LTN who doesn’t evoke any sense of sexual attraction from women at all

Anyone with a brain knows that the real niggas that slay the most are the ones with sex appeal (tall height, high dimorphism, big frame, etc etc)
did you see the tinder experiment bro:soy: Don't even need to see it I know faggot appeal when I see one
“Faggot appeal” is just a cope for niggas to back track on when they see an obviously attractive dude who doesn’t fit their agenda do far better than they thought they would

I see foids simp more for eyelashes
I only really use it for shitposting

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Sprinkles, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person

They also dont simp for tall square chins or robust skulls yet we know they are mogger traits. There arent many features normies/women can articulate
he's a gigachad who mogs

you're the exact kind of aspie I'm talking about
He's a regular GL guy, nowhere near gigachad as is no one on this forum

• Woah
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
They also dont simp for tall square chins or robust skulls yet we know they are mogger traits. There arent many features normies/women can articulate

He's a regular GL guy, nowhere near gigachad as is no one on this forum
Still mogs the majority of the population

You don’t need to be Giga Chad to be a giga mogger to foids

• Woah
Still mogs the majority of the population

You don’t need to be Giga Chad to be a giga mogger to foids
Like I said he's gl but he doesn't come even remotely close to someone like chico. Psl isnt cope, its just that some ppl cant interpret looks well so they think someone like de poot is 7 psl when he's like 5 in reality

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greywind, the next o'pry, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
This is also one of the reasons why you see niggas overrate themselves and say “I’m HTN/Chadlite but I don’t get any pussy!” because they base their level of attractiveness on how close they look to an extraterrestrial species not knowing that in reality they’re actually just a MTN/LTN who doesn’t evoke any sense of sexual attraction from women at all

Anyone with a brain knows that the real niggas that slay the most are the ones with sex appeal (tall height, high dimorphism, big frame, etc etc)

“Faggot appeal” is just a cope for niggas to back track on when they see an obviously attractive dude who doesn’t fit their agenda do far better than they thought they would

I see foids simp more for eyelashes

I only really use it for shitposting
Eyelashes too

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Kamui
@Kamui would it be eugenic to breed with a darkskin girl as a black guy?

• Woah
They take these hyper-exaggerated features like the squinty eyes, hollow cheeks, etc and combine them all into one face which looks incredibly uncanny.
They are not wrong. These features mog.

• Woah
@Kamui would it be eugenic to breed with a darkskin girl as a black guy?
No, if she has good features

But if she looks like the average dark skin foid then yeah it would be

• Woah
In reality our very own Arvid mogs all the so-called "PSL gods" in appeal. Chico? Mogged. Gandy? Mogged.
This is equally retarded.

You're fucking all retards.

yeah ive never seen guys with hunter eyes pull women. Ive seen more bug eyed guys getting pussy than those with squinty/small eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
One of the benefits of being a sodomite like you or me is we know infinitely more about male attractiveness than straightoids inherently, and we do so intuitively. A straightoid analyzing other men on their looks is like someone describing a photo despite being colorblind. This site is proof that you can memorize as much autistic theory about looks as you want and still not get the bigger picture if you don't understand this all at a glance.
Pretty much

It's the equivalent of gay fashion designers picking female models and having them all end up looking like boys when to straight men some high e walmart bimbo mogs them to hell and back

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 23391 and Kamui
Fucking true this forum rates ryan reynolds a 4/8 jfl even tho he’s really attractive

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Deleted member 29167
Pretty much

It's the equivalent of gay fashion designers picking female models and having them all end up looking like boys when to straight men some high e walmart bimbo mogs them to hell and back
According to PSL fags all this dude or other guys who look like him pulls are “low class whores”
IMG 9621

PSL fags are secretly homos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 29167
Fucking true this forum rates ryan reynolds a 4/8 jfl even tho he’s really attractive
Ratings from narcy Indians online matter more than attention from the opposite sex irl brah

• JFL
Reactions: plukee

you post 8x6 propaganda i will not be listening to you

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and Kamui