Most posters on this site have a very autistic view of looks. Your theories are wrong.

Exceptnyou forgot to mention that #1 was a fakecel who did decent on tinder despite being obese and bald because of his bones you fuck witt

I don't see any videos of him doing decently on his channel unless it's with edited pics

I don't see any videos of him doing decently on his channel unless it's with edited pics

It's deleted or hidden. I saw it years ago and his channel died down because everyone called him a fakecel. I did the same thing too except I have my actual tinder videos on private. That dude is a giga fakecel.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Krakowski and Deleted member 21345

This was back in 2020 or 2021 btw. I was surprised that ugly faggpt got any matches with his face

It's deleted or hidden. I saw it years ago and his channel died down because everyone called him a fakecel. I did the same thing too except I have my actual tinder videos on private. That dude is a giga fakecel.
Is that the guy from incel twitter? bald, vegan and posts a bunch of photos from his car? 30 ish or so in age

How is he a fakecel lol

Is that the guy from incel twitter? bald, vegan and posts a bunch of photos from his car? 30 ish or so in age

How is he a fakecel lol
Yeah it's steven b

Subhuman communist inceltwt poster

If he really got matches, mind blown tbh

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker

How is he a fakecel lol
He's not a fakecel. He probably has too much anxiety to meet with girls because I remember seeing 100 women in the search bar que number years ago. He's not a fucking incel.

Yeah it's steven b

Subhuman communist inceltwt poster

If he really got matches, mind blown tbh
Is he Marxist-Rodgerist?

• JFL
They take these hyper-exaggerated features like the squinty eyes, hollow cheeks, etc and combine them all into one face which looks incredibly uncanny. Then when you say this isn't the most attractive to women and show them phenotypes women actually find attractive (classically handsome Hollywoodoid like Cavill, Vinnie Hackeroid, etc) and explain how normal people without autism think "hunter eyes" look Asiatic and "aegyo sal" looks like someone has a scrotum beneath each of their eyes, then instead of modifying the theories to fit reality they say "NO, THE THEORY IS PERFECT, THIS CANNOT BE, SO IT'S YOU WHO ARE WRONG!". Like an autistic physicist who can't cope that his convoluted made-up mathematical theories that he wasted all his time working on were proven wrong by actual scientific experiments.

In reality our very own Arvid mogs all the so-called "PSL gods" in appeal. Chico? Mogged. Gandy? Mogged. If you can't see that it's because you have a mental disease where you can't rate anyone on this site or anyone without gay alien features higher than a 7. People here see women thirst over all-American looking jocks and say "I DON'T GET IT, HE LOOKS SO GENERIC, ERM ACCORDING TO MY PREDICTIONS-" listen aspie, that's what women actually want, they don't get wet over your gay aliens, ok?
autistic forum

Is he Marxist-Rodgerist?
Not even, he's a typical niggerloving communist

He's laughably cucked, follows Wiccan religion, befriends efriends e girls and Is vehemently against even jokingly venerating mass shooters.

Hard to even feel sorry for a subhuman that weak in spirit

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 23391
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui
"All-or-nothing" thinking pattern is one of autism traits and this shows in radical form on this forum
Autist niggas here got their little minds fixated on square jaws and slint eyes and can't accept for life of them that at certain point it becomes too much, and that attractiveness is more of a spectrum of features and not a single point value
All the morphs that supposedly """improve""" celebs and models by turning them into uncanny monstrous abominations are the most hilarious example of it
Lookism is too extreme :soy::soy::soy:

One of the benefits of being a sodomite like you or me is we know infinitely more about male attractiveness than straightoids inherently, and we do so intuitively. A straightoid analyzing other men on their looks is like someone describing a photo despite being colorblind. This site is proof that you can memorize as much autistic theory about looks as you want and still not get the bigger picture if you don't understand this all at a glance.
You raise an interesting point. For those whose aesthetic tastes are influenced by the purposes of romantic or sexual attractiveness, you might have an advantage over others because you can approach it from that viewpoint.

True bro

Looks is not measured by features
Features only halo when you have a good bone structure to support it
You are chad even without so called features
example

You need bones not hunter eyes
Shape your skull not shape your nose

• Love it
They take these hyper-exaggerated features like the squinty eyes, hollow cheeks, etc and combine them all into one face which looks incredibly uncanny. Then when you say this isn't the most attractive to women and show them phenotypes women actually find attractive (classically handsome Hollywoodoid like Cavill, Vinnie Hackeroid, etc) and explain how normal people without autism think "hunter eyes" look Asiatic and "aegyo sal" looks like someone has a scrotum beneath each of their eyes, then instead of modifying the theories to fit reality they say "NO, THE THEORY IS PERFECT, THIS CANNOT BE, SO IT'S YOU WHO ARE WRONG!". Like an autistic physicist who can't cope that his convoluted made-up mathematical theories that he wasted all his time working on were proven wrong by actual scientific experiments.

In reality our very own Arvid mogs all the so-called "PSL gods" in appeal. Chico? Mogged. Gandy? Mogged. If you can't see that it's because you have a mental disease where you can't rate anyone on this site or anyone without gay alien features higher than a 7. People here see women thirst over all-American looking jocks and say "I DON'T GET IT, HE LOOKS SO GENERIC, ERM ACCORDING TO MY PREDICTIONS-" listen aspie, that's what women actually want, they don't get wet over your gay aliens, ok?
Behold! I come quickly!

Am tryna make a rating scale actually, that takes female gaze ideal. ( Take the most 100 simped for men by women and see most common features)

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Females are stupid and need to be told what to like

Not even, he's a typical niggerloving communist

He's laughably cucked, follows Wiccan religion, befriends efriends e girls and Is vehemently against even jokingly venerating mass shooters.

Hard to even feel sorry for a subhuman that weak in spirit
What is so ‘based’ about mass shooting?

What is so ‘based’ about mass shooting?
It's not that shootings are based, I think they're rather pathetic and a waste of potential

At the same time people clutching their pearls about incels joking about ER or whatever is stupid. Incel shooters are a negligible portion of American gun violence. Anyone making a big deal about them is dishonest and virtue signalling

• +1
Reactions: radicalrationalist, Skywalker and DelonLover1999
It's not that shootings are based, I think they're rather pathetic and a waste of potential

At the same time people clutching their pearls about incels joking about ER or whatever is stupid. Incel shooters are a negligible portion of American gun violence. Anyone making a big deal about them is dishonest and virtue signalling
waste of potential in what way?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
waste of potential in what way?
Even with their subpar looks, ER and the like could've done alot more with their lives rather than throwing it away for posthumous attention

Even with nothing to lose there's alot more people can do, I would rather see incels cope than go ER

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and DelonLover1999
Even with their subpar looks, ER and the like could've done alot more with their lives rather than throwing it away for posthumous attention

Even with nothing to lose there's alot more people can do, I would rather see incels cope than go ER
Agree 100%

• +1

i love you bro
....and followed for this :Comfy:

• +1
Theory must follow reality. That is science. Not the other way around.

According to PSL fags all this dude or other guys who look like him pulls are “low class whores”
View attachment 2520656

PSL fags are secretly homos
they're not

actual homosexuals wouldn't be this retarded because they intuitively know what's attractive

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Kamui
Chico is workshiped in the PSL community, but he looks approachable/normal, while Barret e O'pry look like aliens, they have a weird look/expression, women don't like aliens.

• +1
Reactions: looks>books, Deleted member 23391 and Skywalker
Most people on this site misconstrue striking features found on models with sex appeal. These are not mutually exclusive, and as you stated does show some major autistic thinking upon attractiveness. People really need to learn the concept of nuance on this site.
Its not just that people here are incapable of logic lol. Even op made a massive logic mistake putting thereotecial physics math on the same level as the retardation here. Theres actual logic and evidence behind all of that just cuz ur butt hurt you dont understand it doesnt make it false 🤣

This fuckhole has a weird obsession with saying established science is somehow a conspiracy/fake/wrong. Its some weird cringey hipster thing, kinda reminds me of 4chan except 4chan usually focuses more on hobbies with their hipsterism. It could also be butthurt jealousy cuz both reddit scientists and incels are ugly except at least the reddit scientists are successful, intelligent and adjusted, unlike incels :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Outlier
This fuckhole has a weird obsession with saying established science is somehow a conspiracy/fake/wrong.
Most just don't read any scientific papers, and just parrot what others on the platform say.

Most just don't read any scientific papers, and just parrot what others on the platform say.
You dont need to be an expert reading scientific papers to have the slightest bit of common sense required to realize its established science for a reason lol

• +1
You dont need to be an expert reading scientific papers to have the slightest bit of common sense required to realize its established science for a reason lol
Like theres legit people here (@Earth Dollar @Manchild ) who think their half remembered selective memory of eyeballed heights of dudes they see is more reliable than the height statistics lmao 💀💀💀💀. Like this is what i mean this forums fucking retarded lmao

The fucking irony of them saying the sample sizes werent big enough in the studies in the same breath as them saying their eyeballed guesstimates of like 10 dudes they saw at the mall matters 💀. Yes they legit said that lmao. Strong clown world moment

• JFL
You should always be skeptical with science because of it constantly changing, but I do agree that common sense is lost on a lot of more fundamental biological realities.

You should always be skeptical with science because of it constantly changing, but I do agree that common sense is lost on a lot of more fundamental biological realities.
If there's anything that you should be the least skeptical with its current consensus science. A lot of it is beyond laymans reach unless they did tons of research and/or are super smart so dont pretend like your "skepticism" means much lol beyond obvious shit like woke censored science

Also the whole fucking point of science is you can follow the chain of logical deduction for everything they claim . Lol at assuming u shud be skeptical of that but not skeptical of the retards here and their baseless edgelord/hipster statements

Not to mention science is literally just systematic skepticism lol it never claims to have the final truth

Last edited:
The fucking irony of them saying the sample sizes werent big enough in the studies in the same breath as them saying their eyeballed guesstimates of like 10 dudes they saw at the mall matters 💀
Don't even try arguing with people like that. It's honestly a lost cause if they can't see where there subjective experience gets trumped by objective reality.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
If there's anything that you should be the least skeptical with its current consensus science. A lot of it is beyond laymans reach unless they did tons of research and/or are super smart so dont pretend like your "skepticism" means much lol beyond obvious shit like woke censored science

Also the whole fucking point of science is you can follow the chain of logical deduction for everything they claim . Lol at assuming u shud be skeptical of that but not skeptical of the retards here and their baseless edgelord/hipster statements
You're assuming that I take what people say here seriously, which I mostly don't. I mostly come here to just rot and help the one's that can be helped.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
You're assuming that I take what people say here seriously, which I mostly don't. I mostly come here to just rot and help the one's that can be helped.
Yea but my point is science is always the closest to the truth. Pretty obviously since its essentially just a group project of the smartest most hard working people in the world putting their heads together and checking each others work

• +1
Agree with the title and sorta with the post. You're thinking of Jordan Barrett, but someone like chico is actually a chadlite. Women would find both Herny Cavill and Chico very attractive.

But yeah, people here go too far.
Chico, the most successful male model, is chadlite? It’s so over for me

Wrong, simple wrong

No one mogs Gandy kys