Outcasts

• +1
Reactions: JustShower, ICXCLuvr, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
it's where the truth leads

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, itisoverboyos and Lefty Rankin
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Lefty Rankin
ive noticed many people in this space are socially conservative and economically liberal

• +1
Reactions: JustShower and Mr. President
They think society is liberal, and they hate the way they're treated by society. If we lived in a fascist state, they'd probably be anarchist.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Mr. President
Paleoconservatism is the future.

inb4 "paleoconservatism is for outcast losers:soy:". No, most paleoconservatives are perfectly functional members of society.
no especially with AI on the rise

they're more anti liberal than conservative

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, g0op, GuyFromSingapore and 1 other person
What do you mean?
well since AI is predicted to take many jobs more people are turning to economically liberal standpoints like UBI and more corporate regulations as well as supporting government funded safety nets.

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible
I feel like most are just contrarian.
Maybe also because they hate gender ideology and identity politics and all that stuff.
they are comparing and contrasting conservative christian society vs the secular liberal society and seeing that it has become worse, which is the case throughout history.

• +1
Reactions: itisoverboyos
In an economic sense, sure. Paleoconservatism is more focused on social behavior and norms.
I can't see the traditional behaviors of the past ever coming back fully tbh. too much has changed and it seems to be only going forward. especially if we are talking about relationships and marriage. most men are to lazy to betabux and many flat out don't want to.

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible
they are comparing and contrasting conservative christian society vs the secular liberal society and seeing that it has become worse, which is the case throughout history.
it hasnt become worse
try being a factory worker in a 19th or early 20th century factory bro

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
Paleoconservatism is the future.

inb4 "paleoconservatism is for outcast losers:soy:". No, most paleoconservatives are perfectly functional members of society.
paleoconservatism failed, more radical solutions are needed

retards
leftist politics goes side by side with the blackpill
niggas are just sheeps and follow whatever here is popular to stick w the crowd
legit retards jfl

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and GuyFromSingapore
It depends on the country. Some populations are more inclined to conservatism and nationalism than others. There has been a rise in right-wing movements across Europe. You can find a huge number of online groups that share this sentiment. Many people are fed up with hedonism, nihilism, moral relativism, atheism, race-mixing, globalism, promiscuity, homosexuality, and so on. If you oppose these things, you are a paleoconservative. This goes far deeper than being a provider.
I see mainly older generations revolting against this with some younger people mixed in. as far as I know homosexuality, atheism, and hedonism is at an all time high and seems to be going nowhere especially after the advent of social media.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
I hate political correctness, wokeism, and feminism. It's only natural that I lean toward the right.

• +1
Reactions: itisoverboyos
Millenials and Boomers are the ones most concerned about the current state of the world, but there is a growing number of Zoomers becoming aware of it. By the way, forget about most people. We don't need most people. We need quality more than quantity. The masses just follow whatever they are told.
well that is true epically considering it was discovers that only 30% to 50% of the world has an inner monologue which means many people don't even think on their own.

• Woah
it hasnt become worse
try being a factory worker in a 19th or early 20th century factory bro
we are still in the transitional phase. it hasn't become worse...yet. those of us with foresight just know. it prob won't be too bad, that type of society will crumble very fast and conservatism/populism/christianity will reemerge

I hate political correctness, wokeism, and feminism. It's only natural that I lean toward the right.
Do not lose hope. There are people on the left who notice these problems. Maybe not the Western left (well, unless you consider Le Pen a leftist), but the left from Eastern Europe.

Imagine a Left that:

1. would be against immigration
2. would focus on defending the interests of the working class
3. would be patriotic, not ashamed of its own nationality, skin color, being a man

Would you vote for such a leftist party?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, GuyFromSingapore and Shycel
Imagine a Left that:

3. would be patriotic, not ashamed of its own nationality, skin color, being a man
impossible tbh

impossible tbh
Poland should not participate in the allocation of migrants who arrived in Lampedusa, declared Anna Maria Żukowska (MP of the Left).

"Further waves of those who want to move to Europe via the mafia must be stopped. Let's be honest, this is an organized operation" she said, referring to the migration crisis on the Italian island of Lampedusa.

It's funny in a way, because in my country it's the right wing that has supported immigration and open borders over the past few years (because private business owners can then justify low wages), as well as excessive subsidization of the Church from the state budget. This has pissed people off, especially since the right wing in 2015 promised not to take in immigrants, when in fact they let in millions of them, and often with visas obtained through corruption.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_cash-for-visa_scandal

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and GuyFromSingapore
It's funny in a way, because in my country it's the right wing that has supported immigration and open borders over the past few years (because private business owners can then justify low wages)
Same is happening in my country rn with the food delivery, they import curries and pakistanis so they can wageslave until death for visa.

where u from?

Same is happening in my country rn with the food delivery, they import curries and pakistanis so they can wageslave until death for visa.

where u from?
P O L A N D

Nope most Incels are. There’s so many leftists on this forum it’s insane.

.is none no leftists everyone there is far right and not a cuckservative lmfao. Bro lmfao nah man my beliefs are like way way way way further back man.

Eastern Europe is importing curries? Since when? Where?
Not on a large scale, they are in big cities working strictly shit jobs like food delivery or construction.

• +1
Because leftism is a mental disorder duh

Do not lose hope. There are people on the left who notice these problems. Maybe not the Western left (well, unless you consider Le Pen a leftist), but the left from Eastern Europe.

Imagine a Left that:

Would you vote for such a leftist party?
Not at all. First of all I'm married to an immigrant. Secondly, I'm a staunch capitalist. Free enterprise without government appropriation or regulations is what I like. USA, for example, is not what I mean by capitalist. Too many government regulations in USA. And thirdly, being patriotic and not ashamed of race or gender is great. I'd take it a step further though. I'm not a fan of promoting egalitarianism. Men are the head of women period.

• Woah
Reactions: try2beme
Not at all. First of all I'm married to an immigrant
Are you married to a Muslim woman? It is exactly about preventing migration from Islamic countries.
Secondly, I'm a staunch capitalist.
Do you own a private enterprise?
USA, for example, is not what I mean by capitalist. Too many government regulations in USA.
Could you give some example of a model we should aim for?
Free enterprise without government appropriation or regulations is what I like.
How can we prevent cyclical crises in capitalism?
How do we stop the unfair practices of private companies?
How do we protect our own country from the flood of foreign capital?

These are questions that challenge the model of free-market capitalism.

well since AI is predicted to take many jobs more people are turning to economically liberal standpoints like UBI and more corporate regulations as well as supporting government funded safety nets.
Economic liberalism is free market capitalism. Regulations are Keynesian politics.

Are you married to a Muslim woman? It is exactly about preventing migration from Islamic countries.

Do you own a private enterprise?

Could you give some example of a model we should aim for?

How can we prevent cyclical crises in capitalism?
How do we stop the unfair practices of private companies?
How do we protect our own country from the flood of foreign capital?

These are questions that challenge the model of free-market capitalism.

Economic liberalism is free market capitalism. Regulations are Keynesian politics.
No, I'm not married to a Muslim.

I don't own a private we enterprise but I might like to one day.

An example of a model we should aim for? Small businesses should be left alone. As a small business owner I should be able to hire or explicitly disqualify anyone I want for any reason. I should be able to pay them whatever they're willing to work for. And if a person wants to sell fresh vegetables, meat, or whatever in a square or on the side of the road they shouldn't need a fucking permit. Farmer's markets wouldn't be such a big deal because there would be small little stands in nooks of cities and towns every day of the week

As for your three questions, I'm not that familiar with these things. But here's what I'd like to see. "Unfair" practices of private companies should be either allowed to remain unfair or even become more unfair. However, people shouldn't have to be so beholden to their employers. Health insurance should be outlawed. The only thing a person should be getting from their employers is money. I'm a big believer that the market sets itself.

I think a big mistake people make is not understanding that there will always be stupid people. And it hurts everyone when a society tries elevating these people. They'll still manage to fuck it up at everyone's expense. For example, a co worker of mine who lives paycheck to paycheck recently won $3,000 gambling online. What did he do with it? Took his wife and kids on a four day vacation to a water park where they stayed at an expensive hotel and ate at expensive restaurants. Spent it all. This is the average "poor" person.

An example of a model we should aim for? Small businesses should be left alone. As a small business owner I should be able to hire or explicitly disqualify anyone I want for any reason. I should be able to pay them whatever they're willing to work for. And if a person wants to sell fresh vegetables, meat, or whatever in a square or on the side of the road they shouldn't need a fucking permit. Farmer's markets wouldn't be such a big deal because there would be small little stands in nooks of cities and towns every day of the week
I would like you to specify which country you think is a role model. Does such a country exist or has it ever existed?

Note that big business, multinational corporations often stifle domestic enterprises. Someone that is already rich most often wants himself to control the market as he pleases. These big molochs, thanks to lobbying, are able to secure favorable legislation in parliament. So maybe anti-monopolization regulations would be useful, right?

I think a big mistake people make is not understanding that there will always be stupid people. And it hurts everyone when a society tries elevating these people. They'll still manage to fuck it up at everyone's expense. For example, a co worker of mine who lives paycheck to paycheck recently won $3,000 gambling online. What did he do with it? Took his wife and kids on a four day vacation to a water park where they stayed at an expensive hotel and ate at expensive restaurants. Spent it all. This is the average "poor" person.
You know, rich people also have their whims. They buy and do things they can do without. It's hard to base economic policy on the anecdote you cited. Poor people most often have no choice but to live from paycheck to paycheck. Persisting in such vegetation is bad for our economy. If most of their spending goes on basic needs then entrepreneurs in other sectors of the economy also lose out, as demand for their goods and services is reduced.
As for your three questions, I'm not that familiar with these things. But here's what I'd like to see. "Unfair" practices of private companies should be either allowed to remain unfair or even become more unfair. However, people shouldn't have to be so beholden to their employers. Health insurance should be outlawed. The only thing a person should be getting from their employers is money. I'm a big believer that the market sets itself.
I really recommend to study the subject of the crisis of 2008 and that of the 1930s. These examples prove that the market does not necessarily regulate itself. Western countries much earlier, then the so-called "Asian tigers" (Hong Kong, South Korea, Taiwan, Singapore) and Japan, and later China, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia in the second half of the 20th century using protectionism and state interventionism in the economy, quickly led their own societies to prosperity. The best example of the application of free trade and the free market is imperial Britain. When it was economically weak it conquered colonies, e.g. India, which was much more economically developed than it, and used protectionism to shield its own market and economy, while imposing its rules of production and trade on the colonies. As it developed as a result of the Industrial Revolution, it only then introduced free trade and a free market, which gave it an advantage against the less developed colonies and other states. As a result, those Indian states that were conquered most quickly by the British are now the poorest. Former French Prime Minister Lionel Jospin described the British as masters at operating and imposing a free market on other countries. The Japanese did not allow themselves to impose the free market doctrine because they knew what it was about and were strong enough.

I would like you to specify which country you think is a role model. Does such a country exist or has it ever existed?

Note that big business, multinational corporations often stifle domestic enterprises. Someone that is already rich most often wants himself to control the market as he pleases. These big molochs, thanks to lobbying, are able to secure favorable legislation in parliament. So maybe anti-monopolization regulations would be useful, right?

You know, rich people also have their whims. They buy and do things they can do without. It's hard to base economic policy on the anecdote you cited. Poor people most often have no choice but to live from paycheck to paycheck. Persisting in such vegetation is bad for our economy. If most of their spending goes on basic needs then entrepreneurs in other sectors of the economy also lose out, as demand for their goods and services is reduced.

I really recommend to study the subject of the crisis of 2008 and that of the 1930s. These examples prove that the market does not necessarily regulate itself. Western countries much earlier, then the so-called "Asian tigers" (Hong Kong, South Korea, Taiwan, Singapore) and Japan, and later China, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia in the second half of the 20th century using protectionism and state interventionism in the economy, quickly led their own societies to prosperity. The best example of the application of free trade and the free market is imperial Britain. When it was economically weak it conquered colonies, e.g. India, which was much more economically developed than it, and used protectionism to shield its own market and economy, while imposing its rules of production and trade on the colonies. As it developed as a result of the Industrial Revolution, it only then introduced free trade and a free market, which gave it an advantage against the less developed colonies and other states. As a result, those Indian states that were conquered most quickly by the British are now the poorest. Former French Prime Minister Lionel Jospin described the British as masters at operating and imposing a free market on other countries. The Japanese did not allow themselves to impose the free market doctrine because they knew what it was about and were strong enough.
Yes, anti monopolization legislation might be good.

I don't believe there are people being forced to paycheck to paycheck in first world countries. It's because of bad decisions and priorities. If you were to give them more cash flow they would just make bigger bad decisions and they would be screaming for more. I don't think rich people buying stuff they don't need is a problem at all. They deserve that freedom. And the point I was trying to make is that my co worker wouldn't be living paycheck to paycheck anymore if he had socked that money away to be used for the next time his car broke down or whatever. He wouldn't be living paycheck to paycheck if he didn't eat out every weekend. And if you gave him more money he wouldn't ever use it to improve his position. He'd just eat out at fancier places and buy more shit he doesn't need. His appetite for stupid shit he can't afford would only increase. The difference between those like him and rich people is if a rich person suddenly lost their wealth they'd immediately stop buying shit they didn't need. They'd live extremely meagerly until they were able to advance their position again. It's amazing how many people I see renting shitty apartments and living paycheck to paycheck driving BMW's or Audis. I myself would be embarrassed to the ends of the earth if I drove a luxury car but didn't own the home I live in.

I don't know the ins and outs of the 2008 crisis but I lived through it. I was 21 at the time. These types of things need to happen every once in a while. My father lost his trade but he did fine. The crisis probably happened because of too much government intervention to tell you the truth.

USA is capitalist in name only. If you can't hire a 5 year old to clean up hazardous waste and pay him in cigarettes then it's not capitalism if you ask me. You probably think I'm joking but I'm dead serious.

These types of things need to happen every once in a while.
The crisis probably happened because of too much government intervention to tell you the truth.
So do you believe that from time to time the government should create a crisis?
USA is capitalist in name only. If you can't hire a 5 year old to clean up hazardous waste and pay him in cigarettes then it's not capitalism if you ask me. You probably think I'm joking but I'm dead serious.
There are countries where children work. Would you like to move there?

So do you believe that from time to time the government should create a crisis?

There are countries where children work. Would you like to move there?
No, I don't believe governments should create them. I believe if they come about on their own though the government shouldn't do anything except maybe provide relief.

Yeah, I've lived in "Communist" China for about 8 years, Vietnam for one, and Cambodia for a year and a half. As soon. As soon my wife gets her citizenship here we're moving back to Asia. Cambodia specifically. I hate the West.