Most successful guy I know

Sondern

Sondern

Don't DM me "How do I start" ima ignore you
Recently I talked to the most successful guy I know when it comes to money.

Guess how much he makes a year?
He makes 1M a month
Guess how old he is?

He's self made and his parents are immigrants from venezuela

Idk if I can say what he does. But he supplies stuff to a company everyone's heard of.
When I tell my friends they arnt mad at all. They don't even care, that a dude their age is making tripple their entire families net worth every month.

I don't mean this in a cringy way. But if you don't think we're living in the matrix idk what life your living.
0D322681 4B6B 450E 94F9 1A1D073A8F1E

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Laplace, Deleted member 24278, ripcordgod1 and 4 others
ok but how does his girlfriend look?

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and LowTrust
how tall is he?

anything more than 200k a month seems useless, you can buy anything you would realistically want or need with that amount, and aren't as likely to get robbed/in danger as someone making 1M a month

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and poopoohead
ok but how does his girlfriend look?
He's single but he doesn't pull much. All he knows and talks about is money (which is what I like / want)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 24278, Hueless and 1 other person

He makes 1M a month
Guess how old he is?

Idk if I can say what he does. But he supplies stuff to a company everyone's heard of.
When I tell my friends they arnt mad at all. They don't even care, that a dude their age is making tripple their entire families net worth every month.

I don't mean this in a cringy way. But if you don't think we're living in the matrix idk what life your living.
View attachment 2180246
How much of a initial investment did his business cost?

How much of a initial investment did his business cost?
20k which he made on his own. He made 20k of off no money then spent the 20

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Ask him if he can send 30-40 grands to poor as fuck lepo2137 who lives in eastern europe. I will ascend with surgeries and it is nothing for him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slave482829, House Lannister, LowTrust and 3 others
anything more than 200k a month seems useless, you can buy anything you would realistically want or need with that amount, and aren't as likely to get robbed/in danger as someone making 1M a month
maybe for normal living, but if you want to do somthing great your gonna need alot more money

• Hmm...
Reactions: LowTrust
maybe for normal living, but if you want to do somthing great your gonna need alot more money
why do something great when you can just live a great life? I don't see the point in guys like this' mentality, isn't it better to just live in a mansion with a cute girl and have no pressure to ever work and you can just live your life the way you want, with a nice car, access to any type of LDAR or cope you wish, and on top of that you have a cute girl to spend your life with, I don't see what else you would possibly want, and you can afford all of that with 100k a month easily. Depending on country can be even cheaper or more expensive

why do something great when you can just live a great life? I don't see the point in guys like this' mentality, isn't it better to just live in a mansion with a cute girl and have no pressure to ever work and you can just live your life the way you want, with a nice car, access to any type of LDAR or cope you wish, and on top of that you have a cute girl to spend your life with, I don't see what else you would possibly want, and you can afford all of that with 100k a month easily. Depending on country can be even cheaper or more expensive
masculine driven men get bored when just living life. have you ever been on the beach, and after 30 mins your just like. F this i want to get back to making money. the days of living in a masion with a girl are over, a better life is traveling the world with your boys doing whatever tf you want 1-3 months out of the year, and then grinding putting yourself though as much pain as possible throughout the other months. life with infinite money sucks if you dont have a purpose and arnt working towards anything

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: ThomasJefferson, poopoohead, LowTrust and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTrust
the days of living in a masion with a girl are over, a better life is traveling the world with your boys doing whatever tf you want 1-3 months out of the year, and then grinding putting yourself though as much pain as possible throughout the other months
I would disagree, maybe it was my upbringing but I don't like being around people, especially ones who are NT and not blackpilled, which accounts for every single person living within a 100 mile radius, so the only time I actually enjoy socializing is talking to autists on .org and discord, apart from that I can't really see how being with a girl wouldn't mog, at least they actually have something with having, after a certain point money just becomes a meaningless number, like playing cookie clicker and achieving 900 sextillion and wanting to get to 2 octillion, it just loses all meaning, whereas having a cute virgin gf actually has meaning and you can progress into starting a family, which not only has meaning to other people, but also for yourself, your genetic lineage, everyone.

• +1
what does he supply?

I would disagree, maybe it was my upbringing but I don't like being around people, especially ones who are NT and not blackpilled, which accounts for every single person living within a 100 mile radius, so the only time I actually enjoy socializing is talking to autists on .org and discord, apart from that I can't really see how being with a girl wouldn't mog, at least they actually have something with having, after a certain point money just becomes a meaningless number, like playing cookie clicker and achieving 900 sextillion and wanting to get to 2 octillion, it just loses all meaning, whereas having a cute virgin gf actually has meaning and you can progress into starting a family, which not only has meaning to other people, but also for yourself, your genetic lineage, everyone.
Your never gonna find ppl you like in your area. I've met all my good friends online and we're all gonna get rich and meet up

• +1
INCEL, OVER
I'm starting to realize why .org is home of the losers. No girls, only cares about girls, can't get girls is a reoccurring cycle. No one has goals or a purpose so they just rot all day on .org

• +1
Tell me how he makes that amount now or I'll rope

He makes 1M a month
Guess how old he is?

View attachment 2180246
Fucking pisses me off wanna literally smash my fucking head on the wall . I am like 17.5 and this mf only a year older than makes 1M a month. I swear to God if I dont get to that level I will rope. I ready to die for this shit. Once I am done with exams I can moneymaxx and stop being a slave to the matrix.
Further questions
Is this guy good looking and NT? Good at networking? Lucky investment? His close links?

Fucking pisses me off wanna literally smash my fucking head on the wall . I am like 17.5 and this mf only a year older than makes 1M a month. I swear to God if I dont get to that level I will rope. I ready to die for this shit. Once I am done with exams I can moneymaxx and stop being a slave to the matrix.
Further questions
Is this guy good looking and NT? Good at networking? Lucky investment? His close links?
Prob slightly below averge when it comes to being NT everything else he earned. You say you want the success but won't do anything for it lol. Just like everyone else

• +1
Reactions: sigmasss
Prob slightly below averge when it comes to being NT everything else he earned. You say you want the success but won't do anything for it lol. Just like everyone else
I literally can take zero action regarding it until June thats when my university entrance exams finish . I dont wanna risk being a low level wagie if a buisness flops . It literally kills my soul I am bound to inaction until June . But wait and watch I will be financially successful come next year and I will prove you wrong and show you how i am not like everyone else.

Anyways talk is cheap. But good luck for your matrix-escaping endeveaurs bro.

I literally can take zero action regarding it until June thats when my university entrance exams finish . I dont wanna risk being a low level wagie if a buisness flops . It literally kills my soul I am bound to inaction until June . But wait and watch I will be financially successful come next year and I will prove you wrong and show you how i am not like everyone else.

Anyways talk is cheap. But good luck for your matrix-escaping endeveaurs bro.
lol, youve got the time, although if u want to learn a skill and make money hmu when youve "got the time" :lul: i look forward to not speaking with u

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and sigmasss
This isnt true, lol. It sounds more like somebody you want to be like, you dont make a million dollars in sales like that

Your never gonna find ppl you like in your area. I've met all my good friends online and we're all gonna get rich and meet up
Where did you find these like minded friends?

I'm assuming not here

Where did you find these like minded friends?

I'm assuming not here
Lol your not gonna believe this. But one "friend" I met from here connected me to a guy who connected me to a ton of successful people. Although along the way another friend of mine I saw on TikTok and reached out to him

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
Lol your not gonna believe this. But one "friend" I met from here connected me to a guy who connected me to a ton of successful people. Although along the way another friend of mine I saw on TikTok and reached out to him
You mind connecting me to these people?

I'm just interested in learning and making money since atm money is most important thing in my life

You mind connecting me to these people?

I'm just interested in learning and making money since atm money is most important thing in my life
ima keep it 100 with you. hell no, never in a million years. All my friends are around 18 and bare minimum making 10k a month. they arnt gonna talk to you if you have no skills, experience or anything valuable to add. now I can offer you this https://looksmax.org/threads/business-opportunity-part-2.713074/ and teach you a skill if you put in the work. and then maybe if you do well I can connect you to some people (but youd have to provide value of course) let me know if your interested

So far, 254 S&P 500 companies reported their CEO's total compensation. Total compensation for these titans of industry is pushing $17 million on average on a preliminary analysis. That's up from the average $13.8 million CEOs at the same companies were paid in the previous year.

sure, bro. your friend is getting paid slightly less than average (which is unnaturally high considering there are some getting paid hundreds of millions) S&P 500 CEO salary because this company can't figure out how to do what an 18 year old is doing for them