Most users here are sub-LTN

Allornothing

Allornothing

All for nothing
Most people here get rated mtn/htn but this just false. They may have some good features like hollow cheeks and good eyes but their facial harmony isn’t attractive to women or men (no sex or friends). That’s why they’re here.

They look “non-NT” basically. Average man has friends without really trying. “Introverts” are just ugly unfortunately.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, Costcosuperstore, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 15 others
being introvert doesnt mean ur ugly jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, TheRagingBull and 9 others
true if you have no freinds and u don't have autism it's over

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Allornothing
being introvert doesnt mean ur ugly jfl
One of the people who liked your post is a well-known uggo coping with needles btw.

Says it all.

true if you have no freinds and u don't have autism it's over
How often do you meet an actual autist anyway?

Most people who get bullied and shit just look undesirable.

How often do you meet an actual autist anyway?

Most people who get bullied and shit just look undesirable.
i meet actual autists by looking in the mirror, over.

• So Sad
Reactions: Allornothing
lol i'am not but its funny that u think being an introvert is related to being ugly
It literally is and I think if you actually thought about it you would realise that.

No one is an actual introvert. All their personality traits just suggest they fear social interaction and are anxious. All people who have friends look NT. it’s not rocket science.

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried
sub ltn is a stretch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 51465, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
Most people here get rated mtn/htn but this just false. They may have some good features like hollow cheeks and good eyes but their facial harmony isn’t attractive to women or men (no sex or friends). That’s why they’re here.

They look “non-NT” basically. Average man has friends without really trying. “Introverts” are just ugly unfortunately.
Reminder than OP is a 5’9 framecel. He thinks i’m on roids because i have a slightly above average physique while being relatively lean at 6’2. Now he tries to cope by saying om on roids. Call it a day.

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
I'm a solid ltn tbh

It literally is and I think if you actually thought about it you would realise that.

No one is an actual introvert. All their personality traits just suggest they fear social interaction and are anxious. All people who have friends look NT. it’s not rocket science.
some people are introverted because they like doing things on their own or are less communicative idk i do agree on the NTpill shit that u said tho also theres a lot of ugly people who are extroverted and low inhib which prove that its not about looks , ur just nichemaxxing on this subject

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058 and Allornothing
You struggle to make friends? I’d be surprised with the way you look but I’m interested to know.
i have friends but they are friends i’ve had forever. it’s hard for me to make new friends since my social skills are lacking.

• +1
How do you look?

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing and St.TikTokcel
some people are introverted because they like doing things on their own or are less communicative idk i do agree on the NTpill shit that u said tho also theres a lot of ugly people who are extroverted and low inhib which prove that its not about looks ur just nichemaxxing on this subject
Why even bother trying to argue with this loser. His whole mindset and point of view is black and white, he doesn’t understands nuance. He spends almost all his time on this forum making “blackpill” threads to get attention from iq losers.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058 and Bonez
i have friends but they are friends i’ve had forever. it’s hard for me to make new friends since my social skills are lacking.
People like him don’t understand that. Btw your physique looks good, amazing frame!

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
this is water

i get rated htn here but my face is nonNT to the point that i cant even make friends

jfl at life
its a scam

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and St.TikTokcel

Title is true but harmony is pajeet buzzword that holds no weight.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
No one is an actual introvert. All their personality traits just suggest they fear social interaction and are anxious.
thanks for making the most retarded post i have ever seen

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and moreroidsmoredates
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
sub ltn is a stretch
It isn’t. truecels here get rated LTN because a lot of people including myself are too nice to give them the truth. It’s only Saint tier sub 2 PSL people that get the truecel rating.

This site both overrates and underrates people. It’s weird tbh they claim 5 PSL Is giga rare irl and the average person is truecel very deluded way of coping. Disparity in looks just isn’t as uncommon as people make it out to be

• +1
Reactions: nofap
appreciate it man. just gotta work on putting some more muscle on.
Yeah, you would benefit from a bit more size, but your overall structure is very good. Mogger frame. Put most emphasis on your delts and lats.

It isn’t. truecels here get rated LTN because a lot of people including myself are too nice to give them the truth. It’s only Saint tier sub 2 PSL people that get the truecel rating.

This site both overrates and underrates people. It’s weird tbh they claim 5 PSL Is giga rare irl and the average person is truecel very deluded way of coping. Disparity in looks just isn’t as uncommon as people make it out to be
na 1 flaw=subhuman tbh, this is why all chads are secretly subhumans

Title is true but harmony is pajeet buzzword that holds no weight.
Combination of features bro. You think hollow cheeks is enough for some of the subhumans here?

Reminder than OP is a 5’9 framecel. He thinks i’m on roids because i have a slightly above average physique while being relatively lean at 6’2. Now he tries to cope by saying om on roids. Call it a day.
Not even the first letter

• JFL
thanks for making the most retarded post i have ever seen
Ah yes the forum peodphile who shits on any thread I make. How does it feel always being wrong?

some people are introverted because they like doing things on their own or are less communicative idk i do agree on the NTpill shit that u said tho also theres a lot of ugly people who are extroverted and low inhib which prove that its not about looks , ur just nichemaxxing on this subject
Average guy has other men trying to interact with him and become his friend. “Introverts” don’t receive that treatment so they cope with “social battery” and “interaction is draining”. The world’s most well known introvert probably (Cillian Murphy) demonstrates symptoms of social anxiety if you actually observe him without the status halo.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bonez
Ah yes the forum peodphile who shits on any thread I make. How does it feel always being wrong?
just throw out strong accusations like calling me a pedo because you have no argument theory

• JFL
I know some really disfigured ugly niggas who have friends, Ofcourse they cant get it on with a foid but they still have friends.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Xtra
just throw out strong accusations like calling me a pedo because you have no argument theory
Embarassing that you’re trying to deny it when your post history makes the fact unequivocal. Just proves my point further.

Yeah, you would benefit from a bit more size, but your overall structure is very good. Mogger frame. Put most emphasis on your delts and lats.
in a week i’m starting an lgd cycle for 8 weeks. then going to wait a month then go on a cutting cycle with cardarine and ostarine. hopefully my physique will look better after that

• +1
I know some really disfigured ugly niggas who have friends, Ofcourse they cant get it on with a foid but they still have friends.
OP is either trolling or just delusional. i have a friend who is extremely ugly, despite his ugliness i don't care at all.

no straight man ever cares about how another man looks

• +1
Reactions: NordicLeonhard
Then they’re not ugly. They look more harmonious and NT than users here. It’s hard to accept but that’s life.

Embarassing that you’re trying to deny it when your post history makes the fact unequivocal. Just proves my point further.
ok show proof if you wanna throw out strong accusations like that

OP is either trolling or just delusional. i have a friend who is extremely ugly, despite his ugliness i don't care at all.

no straight man ever cares about how another man looks
Pedo dn rd.

in a week i’m starting an lgd cycle for 8 weeks. then going to wait a month then go on a cutting cycle with cardarine and ostarine. hopefully my physique will look better after that
Sarms and roids will prematurely age you, so keep that in mind.

You don’t even know what “facial harmony” means. At least read some scientific/ artistic literatures regarding facial aesthetics.

• JFL
Depends if they’re ogre tier or framelets easy to mess with. Plus do they get respect or no? But yes NT matters more tbh but looks def play a role in social situations

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
You don’t even know what “facial harmony” means. At least read some scientific/ artistic literatures regarding facial aesthetics.
Greycel who knows nothing about looks telling me I don’t is hilarious. I know more than most users here. Muh reading literature what a dork I just figure it all out myself.

Please tell me what facial harmony is then genius even though it’s obviously just combination of features, ratios, and masculine/feminine balance.

If I’m here take a guess.
Like how your username and taglines reflect you as how mine do to me, this could be either way. The fact you replied via text instead of image to me implies the negative..

• JFL
Like how your username and taglines reflect you as how mine do to me, this could be either way. The fact you replied via text instead of image to me implies the negative..
It’s fine you want to insult me but that’s a strange way to go about it. I tell you I’m ugly and you write an essay paraphrasing it.