Most users here are sub-LTN

Then they’re not ugly. They look more harmonious and NT than users here. It’s hard to accept but that’s life.
No this nigga is really ugly man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, Xtra and moreroidsmoredates
Greycel who knows nothing about looks telling me I don’t is hilarious. I know more than most users here. Muh reading literature what a dork I just figure it all out myself.

Please tell me what facial harmony is then genius even though it’s obviously just combination of features, ratios, and masculine/feminine balance.
Yeah facial harmony is just ratios. I just hate tiktokniggers saying “ohhh but he doesn’t have muh harmony” after I literally calculated all the ratios and rated the face with autistic amount of details

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Depends if they’re ogre tier or framelets easy to mess with. Plus do they get respect or no? But yes NT matters more tbh but looks def play a role in social situations
No this nigga is really ugly man
the OP of the thread is an absolute moron who throws random accusations (calls me pedophile) and says you need to be decent looking just to make friends lmao

i have a friend who's very ugly yet he is more popular than me + he isn't an incel he currently has a gf

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and ElTruecel
It’s fine you want to insult me but that’s a strange way to go about it. I tell you I’m ugly and you write an essay paraphrasing it.
That's how I know you're a teenager if you believe I was insulting you. One comment is better than entire pages of cope and gymnastics. Meanwhile I'm out starting to read this...

Come on son. You've got this. Read my taglines, AGAIN.

the OP of the thread is an absolute moron who throws random accusations (calls me pedophile) and says you need to be decent looking just to make friends lmao

i have a friend who's very ugly yet he is more popular than me + he isn't an incel he currently has a gf
You are a pedo it’s just embarrassing you won’t admit. Be proud bro. All your opinions have been rejected for this reason. Didn’t even read.

That's how I know you're a teenager if you believe I was insulting you. One comment is better than entire pages of cope and gymnastics. Meanwhile I'm out starting to read this...

Come on son. You've got this. Read my taglines, AGAIN.
Do you have anything interesting to say?

You are a pedo it’s just embarrassing you won’t admit. Be proud bro. All your opinions have been rejected for this reason. Didn’t even read.
pedos don't use forums like this one
or are you one of those soyboys who think interest in teen girls is pedo?

this is water

i get rated htn here but my face is nonNT to the point that i cant even make friends

jfl at life
its a scam
I was the most confident and “nt” in this group of “friends” I once had and trying to get them to reply to messages was like climbing a mountain.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
P
Most people here get rated mtn/htn but this just false. They may have some good features like hollow cheeks and good eyes but their facial harmony isn’t attractive to women or men (no sex or friends). That’s why they’re here.

They look “non-NT” basically. Average man has friends without really trying. “Introverts” are just ugly unfortunately.
nt haircut is law

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
pedos don't use forums like this one
or are you one of those soyboys who think interest in teen girls is pedo?
You’re obsessed with fucking 12 year olds. Just admit it bro this is a safe space.

Am i over ltn 😭😭😭@Allornothing

Attachments

• ABC28459-B6B8-43FF-945A-8139399396F0.jpeg
    ABC28459-B6B8-43FF-945A-8139399396F0.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
I was the most confident and “nt” in this group of “friends” I once had and trying to get them to reply to messages was like climbing a mountain.
legit

i know the most boring guys with huge social circles, makes no sense

• +1
Most people here get rated mtn/htn but this just false. They may have some good features like hollow cheeks and good eyes but their facial harmony isn’t attractive to women or men (no sex or friends). That’s why they’re here.

They look “non-NT” basically. Average man has friends without really trying. “Introverts” are just ugly unfortunately.

im introverted, i force myself to go out and actually interact with friends only to uphold a certain image so that it wont negatively affect my life in the long run

but if it was up to me id just stay on my own for the majority of time

i wouldnt say im ugly

cope. LTN is invisible

• +1
im introverted, i force myself to go out and actually interact with friends only to uphold a certain image so that it wont negatively affect my life in the long run

but if it was up to me id just stay on my own for the majority of time

i wouldnt say im ugly
You’re Chad bro but I feel like there’s some issue in your mind if you would prefer to be away from people.
cope. LTN is invisible
Yeah I guess Ltn is fair

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: dragomaxxer and InnerVoid
You’re Chad bro but I feel like there’s some issue in your mind if you would prefer to be away from people.

Yeah I guess Ltn is fair

over for my abused dog mentality ngl

tbh i think ur on to something, ive been theorizing about something similar lately...

For example some incel on here may not be "objectively" ugly on autist PSL standards but their mannerisms and facial expressions make them unnattractive and unfriendable