Got approached by a HTB as LTN

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

Musician 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ of the narcy Pirates
I know it soudns like LARP but i swear on my whole soul, i went out with an NT arab short MTN guy and we went ice skating.

At 6'3, I was the tallest there by far for some reason. Keep in mind this is in germany. I am 18 and most other guys were like 14 or 15 lmao.

Anyways, this giga nt guy knows everybody, so some girls came up to us. One brown MTB kept touching me and trying to teach me how to ice skate (I LITERALLY FELL DOWN IN FRONT OF THE HOES LIKE 3 TIMES AND THEY FOUND IT FUNNY)

she kept touching me and grabbed my hand one time. I even had a girlfriend at that time JFL and im still together with my gf. I didn't cheat but it was an ego boost.

Keep in mind im rated LTN on here. Then, the HTB finally came up to me and started asking me questions like where am i from whats my name and tried to ice skate with me. but the brown MTB kept taking me away.

On that day i just got a low taper fade. so its all about the fuckuing hair for young girls tbh.

of course i didnt do antything since the girls were 13-15. the HTB was skinny with giga wide hips and crazy light blue eyes.

Just get taper fade and u won't be incel if you are 18 or younger tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, LordSergiXX63 and Mr. President
Stopped reading when I saw 6’3 height is law

• +1
Reactions: goat123, Deleted member 60975, Gus17 and 9 others
also they somehow found my insta after and followed me JFL.

the brown MTB even dmed me after seeing a story with my girlfriend she said (is she your girlfirend?) i wrote (yess) and she left me on read JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jarate and TheRagingBull
Stopped reading when I saw 6’3 height is law
its law to these young girls probably yeah. im legit recessed as fuark, had bad skin, yellow teeth. JFL

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and workingondying
Tales from the fishing hut built on the land next to the great Ganges river

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, RichardSpencel, LordSergiXX63 and 2 others
ur not even LTN

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
High inhib cuck tbh
yeah im actually autistic and can't even talk to them. i only have a gf cause she cold approached me at mcdonalds and asked for my insta.

Germany is literally easy mode tbh

its law to these young girls probably yeah. im legit recessed as fuark, had bad skin, yellow teeth. JFL
I only said that to rep farm jfl I’m 6’4 and the exact same thing happened to me too recently no larp

Attachments

• IMG_2281.png
    IMG_2281.png
    628.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
Can you pm face. This is lifefuel if true.

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
She probably wants to sex traffic your twink ahh

I know it soudns like LARP but i swear on my whole soul, i went out with an NT arab short MTN guy and we went ice skating.

At 6'3, I was the tallest there by far for some reason. Keep in mind this is in germany. I am 18 and most other guys were like 14 or 15 lmao.

Anyways, this giga nt guy knows everybody, so some girls came up to us. One brown MTB kept touching me and trying to teach me how to ice skate (I LITERALLY FELL DOWN IN FRONT OF THE HOES LIKE 3 TIMES AND THEY FOUND IT FUNNY)

she kept touching me and grabbed my hand one time. I even had a girlfriend at that time JFL and im still together with my gf. I didn't cheat but it was an ego boost.

Keep in mind im rated LTN on here. Then, the HTB finally came up to me and started asking me questions like where am i from whats my name and tried to ice skate with me. but the brown MTB kept taking me away.

On that day i just got a low taper fade. so its all about the fuckuing hair for young girls tbh.

of course i didnt do antything since the girls were 13-15. the HTB was skinny with giga wide hips and crazy light blue eyes.

Bro the taper fade saved me i wont even lie, two days later a north atlantid high MTB asked me to dance. It was awesome

pm face chad

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath and Graham
I 100% believe your story I think you are larping ltn tho ur probably mtn+