Most users here aren't good looking

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
there is always something off about them and you can tell they are tryharding most of the times.

they good good bones but some of their features are just weird which is why they are here.

not chads, not incels, not oofie doofies just somehwere in the middle, which women dont care about

surgery may or may not work, lets face it, the most important aspects of the face cant rly be changed.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Bushman, 5'7 zoomer, Samsepioler and 6 others
gonna die trying

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
Cope it's Just you and @St.TikTokcel everyone else has sex weekly

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Allornothing, laaltin, try2beme and 4 others
there is always something off about them and you can tell they are tryharding most of the times.

they good good bones but some of their features are just weird which is why they are here.

not chads, not incels, not oofie doofies just somehwere in the middle, which women dont care about

surgery may or may not work, lets face it, the most important aspects of the face cant rly be changed.
Can you please kindly shut up for once. I hate nihilistic people like you.

You’re a 28 year old KHHV, what a pathetic fucking loser. How can you as an turbo incel give advice.

Opinions invalided.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Allornothing, copingtoohardrn and InnerVoid
You’re a virgin too btw.
IMG20240403232715
sure

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: WeiWei and moreroidsmoredates

You’re a 28 year old KHHV, what a pathetic fucking loser. How can you as an turbo incel give advice.

Opinions invalided.
He wasn't giving any advice. Dalit tier reading comprehension.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman, Allornothing, WeiWei and 3 others
I posted a picture of you in a telegram group with 1,6k members half of them were girls.

Litterly nobody responded.

Stop being a delusional narcissist on an incel forum to get incel validation. Both you an @InnerVoid are 28 year old virgins.

• JFL
Reactions: laaltin, VolcelFTW, InnerVoid and 1 other person
I know plenty of people irl who I could imagine being on this forum based off their looks that get girls and lost their virginity. And I'm only 18 so my friends are around the same age. I've got a friend whose Indian/south Asian and 5'7 and he's had a bunch of girls

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
I posted a picture of you in a telegram group with 1,6k members half of them were girls.

Litterly nobody responded.

Stop being a delusional narcissist on an incel forum to get incel validation. Both you an @InnerVoid are 28 year old virgins.
Bro i want to knock you out what the fuck are you sending

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
Bro i want to knock you out what the fuck are you sending
Girls called you an ugly 30 year old.

“Yeah bro how do you know i slay”

Opinions invalided.
fuck you :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

I know plenty of people irl who I could imagine being on this forum based off their looks that get girls and lost their virginity. And I'm only 18 so my friends are around the same age. I've got a friend whose Indian/south Asian and 5'7 and he's had a bunch of girls
You need to be turbo looksminned and turbo socially anxious to not get laid under 18.

Over 20, when foids have already ramped up their body count and realized their smv, they demand Chad only.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and InnerVoid
yes everyone looks tryhard ' becuase they are trying' unlike the out of the womb htn and above guys

• +1
You need to be turbo looksminned and turbo socially anxious to not get laid under 18.
i looked worse when i was 18 than i did later lol. i couldnt even talk with girls till i was like 23 or so

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
i looked worse when i was 18 than i did later lol. i couldnt even talk with girls till i was like 23 or so
I had bad acne, acne scars and skin in general and I was also giga socially anxious. Even to this day, my breath can get short from anxiety.

Average men are not socially anxious.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman

Over 20, when foids have already ramped up their body count and realized their smv, they demand Chad only.
Yea idk what it's like when your older but going out often going to parties having a friend group is way more important than some autistic looksmax when youre a teenager

Yea idk what it's like when your older but going out often going to parties having a friend group is way more important than some autistic looksmax when youre a teenager
Everyone gets laid in their teens, absolutely everyone.

You need to be severely below any standard for a human being like me to not get laid in teens.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman, try2beme and InnerVoid
I had bad acne, acne scars and skin in general and I was also giga socially anxious. Even to this day, my breath can get short from anxiety.

Average men are not socially anxious.
i just dont have a niche

• +1
i just dont have a niche
Me too. I dont fit type or style that has any appeal to foids. Every nichemaxx that I would try would fail.

• +1
  • +1
But ur actually unfuckable

• So Sad
Everyone gets laid in their teens, absolutely everyone.

You need to be severely below any standard for a human being like me to not get laid in teens.
I mean not absolutely everyone but definitely most. How old are you? If you're like 20/21 i don't think that's that bad if your over 25 that's pretty rough

I mean not absolutely everyone but definitely most. How old are you? If you're like 20/21 i don't think that's that bad if your over 25 that's pretty rough

Over and out.

keep projecting

Average man learns to be nt and gets a top tier social circle and lay count without trying once.

Users here think women’s standards are too high because they’re friendless khhvs with hollow cheeks.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Bushman, moreroidsmoredates and InnerVoid
Average man learns to be nt and gets a top tier social circle and lay count without trying once.

Users here think women’s standards are too high because they’re friendless khhvs with hollow cheeks.
getting a social circle is impossible if you are incel

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing