Movie Thread Megathread

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
this is a thread for fellow moviecels to recommend movies.

Here’s my first recommendation; Straw Dogs (2011). The main character is a short rich chad. The main antagonist is a tall 6’3 aryan bad boy who is the ex boyfriend of the 5’7 guy’s girlfriend. The 5’7 guy and the girl are staying in her old town and she sees the 6’3 dude and all his pals and he starts trying to mog and humiliate the 5’7 guy. Anyway, little by little, the 6’3 dude and his buddies try to ruin the 5’7 guy and his girl’s life. They kill their cat, fuck their house up, etc.

One day, the 6’3 dude has his friends distract the 5’7 guy and take him on some gay ah hunting trip. This is just so he can go break into the house and rape the 5’7 guys girl. Him and his friend both rape her and she literally enjoys it and moans and kisses him.

Anyway, toward the end, the 5’7 dude grows some balls. The 6’3 dude and all his pals try breaking in and finally killing the manlet, but he pulls some home alone shit and ends up trapping them all and killing them all brutally and bloody.

It ends with the 6’3 dude getting a bear trap to his fucking noggin at the hands of the manlet.

Brutal, bloody, and great movie. 10/10.

@TRUE_CEL @Manletmachine @Dr. Bludy @JackTheKnife @BrahminBoss

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, bululu_87, Luffymaxxing and 21 others

• JFL
Reactions: Ark and Dr. Bludy
M3GAN

Orphan

Orphan First Kill

Horizon Line

Don‘t Hang Up

Case 39

I Spit On Your Grave (2010)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member 28117 and Vermilioncore
Don’t Breathe

• +1
Reactions: nofap, aspiringexcel and Vermilioncore
Dnw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: redmaxx, chosen-one, Deleted member 16275 and 4 others
that’s a remake apparently

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
that’s a remake apparently
Yeah but I don’t watch old ah boomer shit I watch that young big dick nigga shit

You gotta watch it though. It’s a great movie. I like when the main dude gets cucked and his girl has to keep telling him to stop being a coward but when he finally does man up and starts murkin them bozos, she gets all worked up like he’s the bad guy 💀😂😂

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: chadmanlet04, PickleTheSlayer, Primalsplit and 2 others
M3GAN

Orphan

Orphan First Kill

Horizon Line

Don‘t Hang Up

Case 39

I Spit On Your Grave (2010)
I have seen I spit on your grave. Wanted to see Megan but didn’t. Maybe I’ll watch it soon tbh

Another great film. Main dude is a beta male with dreams of being an author and his girl is very realistic and says he won’t make it and to think realistically. She cucks him with a taller better man and they break up. Main dude writes a novel and sends it to her. The novel is about some hillbilly ah mofos who find a man with his wife driving down a road and start terrorizing them. The girl reads the book and sees parallels between the novel and the story of her relationship with the dude who wrote it

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: coispet, PickleTheSlayer, chosen-one and 7 others
No obvious ones buddy boyo
No Unforgiven or The Godfather mention

I recommend The Human condition

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and Vermilioncore
  • +1
Mothman prophecies
The Imposter

• +1
Reactions: Aypo129 and Vermilioncore

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger, Deleted member 29167 and BrahminBoss
Sounds good tho

Another great film. Main dude is a beta male with dreams of being an author and his girl is very realistic and says he won’t make it and to think realistically. She cucks him with a taller better man and they break up. Main dude writes a novel and sends it to her. The novel is about some hillbilly ah mofos who find a man with his wife driving down a road and start terrorizing them. The girl reads the book and sees parallels between the novel and the story of her relationship with the dude who wrote it

Gotta watch this one

• +1
this nigga said "here is my recommendation---" and then proceeded to spoil the entire movie.

• JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, scrunchables, PsychoDsk and 16 others
Sounds good tho

Gotta watch this one
It’s very good. Basically the novel that Jake Gylenhaal’s character writes is an allegory for the relationship he had with the girl. She cucked him and also aborted his kid and found a better taller man. So in the story that Jake’s character writes, the wife and daughter are raped by the hillbilly mofos and he can’t do shut about it because he’s a beta male cuckold just like his real life self. Basically he’s telling his ex girl that he’s a weak cuck beta simp and that’s why she left him

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Manletmachine
Captive (2021)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28117 and Vermilioncore
lil peep everybodys everything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk, Vermilioncore and wollet2
A teenage runaway who's trapped by a delusional man, pretends to be his daughter in order to escape.
I’d fuck that bitch and keep her on a leash and get my dick sucked each night if that was me, Epstein island type shit innit 💀💀

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii
we are your friends
14+ first love ( you can find it on youtube its rlly good and depressive if you missed teen love like me)
3096 days

• +1
we are your friends
14+ first love ( you can find it on youtube its rlly good and depressive if you missed teen love like me)
3096 days
might watch. Which should I watch first

Reset (2022)

• +1
  • JFL
The Shop Around The Corner (1940)

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and BrahminBoss
Hunted (2022)

• +1

Johnny depp plays a writer who gets cucked so hard he goes insane and creates an alter ego who starts murdering people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Shkreliii, Ark and 7 others
naan kadavul (2007) , the master(2012) , ichi the killer , dekalog 1, dekalog 5

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ark, LampPostPrime, HitAndRun and 1 other person
naan kadavul (2007) , the master(2012) , ichi the killer , dekalog 1, dekalog 5
Mofo just name dropped a bunch of Bollywood shit I never heard of 💀💀💀

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and BrahminBoss
Just watched bad lieutenant port call New Orleans. Great movie if u haven’t already seen it. Hilarious scene where Nicolas cage cucks some guy too so you’d like it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Vermilioncore
The Final (2010)

Cube
The invisible guest
The terrorizers
Btw you guys have terrible taste.

• +1
Reactions: leveruis and LampPostPrime
can anyone recommend movies set in a small town in America

• JFL
can anyone recommend movies set in a small town in America
why you want something relatable?

The Good Son (1993) great movie about a kid who is psychopathic and sadistic. Takes place in a cozy area in Maine.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeruel and Manletmachine

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
reminder that barbie > oppenheimer

• Ugh..
Reactions: LampPostPrime
reminder that barbie > oppenheimer
Fuck Barbie.
You probably the type of mofo to cut the edges of the bread off before you eat a sandwich, square ass nigga

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: alpha_provider, Deleted member 16275, DelonLover1999 and 2 others