Moving to SEA as a westerner

Idontknowlol

Idontknowlol

Equinox
Western world has fallen, and it will only get worse from now on. Slavery awaits every western goyim out there

I’m thinking of moving to SEA (Indonesia particularly)…how easy is it to get permanent residence there? Can I live good with 200k euro there without having to work?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sens and WeiWei
SEA is depressing. Go to Korea Japan or China or maybe Taiwan. NEA is good, SEA is a depressing shithole.

Western world has fallen, and it will only get worse from now on. Slavery awaits every western goyim out there
the west literally works the least hours, and earns the most money per hour.

its literally the least slavery place in the world.

I’m thinking of moving to SEA (Indonesia particularly)
why would u move to a SEA country that doesnt speak english when theres one right next door which does speak english

holy shit i hope ur not white. ur extremely low iq.

Can I live good with 200k euro there without having to work?
yea probably for like 10-15 years

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao and Debetro
SEA is cheap as fuck. so yeha

SEA is depressing. Go to Korea Japan or China or maybe Taiwan. NEA is good, SEA is a depressing shithole.
SEA is depressing if ur a 5ft5 brown poor male. not if ur white an drich.

korea japan china are even more depressing, they work even more hours lol

Go and I hope you fuck every woman possible so chink dicklets are left with your leftovers

SEA is cheap as fuck. so yeha

Japan korea are expensive as fuck…I want to move into a 3rd world shithole with my euros and live as a king

Also china is a worse dystopian hellhole than Europe, so no thanks. I want freedom

Japan korea are expensive as fuck…I want to move into a 3rd world shithole with my euros and live as a king

Also china is a worse dystopian hellhole than Europe, so no thanks. I want freedom
For sure they are. Super expensive. But I'd rather pay to live there and fuck hot gooks than ugly SEAmonkeys. SEA would make me kms

SEA is depressing if ur a 5ft5 brown poor male. not if ur white an drich.

korea japan china are even more depressing, they work even more hours lol
Go and I hope you fuck every woman possible so chink dicklets are left with your leftovers

Been talking with some Indonesian chicks on ome, and they were going crazy for me, they literally could not believe they were talking to a white, good looking dude

Been talking with some Indonesian chicks on ome, and they were going crazy for me, they literally could not believe they were talking to a white, good looking dude
Wonder what chink supremacists have to say about this

ph is the same reaction but speak english

• +1
Reactions: Idontknowlol