MSE for improving cheekbones.

D

Deleted member 4383

Diamond
My cheekbones do not laterally protrude as much as I would like - they are slightly narrower than my temples, , my cheekbones will not protrude much from the side of my face - making it look too square and not human enough.

I would want my cheekbones to flare outwards from the sides slightly somewhat like this:

01 1430x1944 LI

I heard that MSE will expand the width of your cheekbones and improve your eye area slightly as well as your midface.

My palate is narrow, however, both sets of teeth line up correctly - so I do not know if expanding my palate would mess this up.

I do not have the best forward growth, and I have been told various surgeries that could improve this

There was also this image of a woman who expanded here palate with a palate expander (MSE) and got these results with her cheekbones:

Imgonline com ua twotoone SpkfDEOYLqY

I need some advice and would greatly appreciate any help

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, ChristianChad, aginghomo and 5 others
if i take mse i ascend to ramirez tier, maxilary expanders works for old peoples?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
It doesn't.The changes are very subtle get a ZSO or Malarplasty instead

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: xefo, Chintuck22, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
sounds good bro

No, this is cope

Lateral projection of cheekbones is unimportant - look at eriksen, or even kortanjera, they both have top tier cheekbones (imo) and have very low lateral projection

What matters is the DEFINITION of the cheekbone, the cheekbone has to STICK OUT - MSE will make your whole skull wider

Send pics, we cant tell you if its good or no without them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Solidcoin and Deleted member 9670
EED72DBC DBD9 4E3D B4BE 6083589CE80D

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: capybar, xefo and Deleted member 685
No, this is cope

Lateral projection of cheekbones is unimportant - look at eriksen, or even kortanjera, they both have top tier cheekbones (imo) and have very low lateral projection
View attachment 1075148View attachment 1075149

What matters is the DEFINITION of the cheekbone, the cheekbone has to STICK OUT - MSE will make your whole skull wider

cope tbh.You cherry picked the examples.Both Eriksen and Jon have huge zygos with top tier anterior projection.Lateral projection of zygos is still very important.

My cheekbones do not laterally protrude as much as I would like - they are slightly narrower than my temples, , my cheekbones will not protrude much from the side of my face - making it look too square and not human enough.

I would want my cheekbones to flare outwards from the sides slightly somewhat like this:

View attachment 1075119

I heard that MSE will expand the width of your cheekbones and improve your eye area slightly as well as your midface.

My palate is narrow, however, both sets of teeth line up correctly - so I do not know if expanding my palate would mess this up.

I do not have the best forward growth, and I have been told various surgeries that could improve this

There was also this image of a woman who expanded here palate with a palate expander (MSE) and got these results with her cheekbones:

View attachment 1075126

MSE can potentially cause drastic changes regarding your zygos. But the main things at play are

1) Age

2) How far you are in skull maturation

3) Slow expansion and turning forwards and turning back can help

4) Doing supplementary things during expansion. Things like chewing, posture, etc, etc & speeding up bone remodeling during expansion after the suture split can help accelerate gains

But it mostly depends on age, but if you're not an oldcel you can expect go zygo changes, don't listen to the copers itt.

How old are you OP?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: N1c
No, this is cope

View attachment 1075148View attachment 1075149

TF Eriken has top tier lateral projection so does Jon who has very little buccal fat there making his hollows even the more impressive.

JFL at you for using cherrypicked pictures to make a point.

Eriken has a very wide byzgomatic aswell as high mass cheekbones.

Jon actually have very good lateral projected zygos. It's just that his midface is longish. If anything he lacks under eye support and anterior malar projection.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, N1c and pizza
TF Eriken has top tier lateral projection so does Jon who has very little buccal fat there making his hollows even the more impressive.

JFL at you for using cherrypicked pictures to make a point.
View attachment 1075158View attachment 1075162View attachment 1075163

Eriken has a very wide byzgomatic aswell as high mass cheekbones.

View attachment 1075164View attachment 1075165View attachment 1075166

Jon actually have very good lateral projected zygos. It's just that his midface is longish. If anything he lacks under eye support and anterior malar projection.
my point is that you dont want to end up looking like this

Where your whole skull is a diamond shape.

You want a rectangular skull with only cheekbone protruding

View attachment 1075119

View attachment 1075126

MSE helps with true zygomatic protrusion

I would advise try leaning down to get psuedo zygo projection, to see if you're satisfied b4 going into MSE or any cosmetic procedures.

• +1
Reactions: CertBroly

View attachment 1075119

View attachment 1075126

Michael Yerger zygomatic lateral projection and mass is the peak of DOM zygomatic aesthetics

No one can MOG his

View attachment 1075170

View attachment 1075173
Well how can he get that jfl? Well I mean the cherrypicked pics didn't help. Also that other dude u post should just start chewing imo. Having the bitemporal width a little bit narrower than the bizygomatic is actually DOM.
@Kingkellz Can back up me on this one.

Also just chew to get wider temples and masseters to get a more squared off look, similiar to meeks. Make sure the jaw is 85-90% to bizygomatic width.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
Michael Yerger zygomatic lateral projection and mass is the peak of DOM zygomatic aesthetics

No one can MOG his

JFL reupload the files or smth, for some reason insta doesn't load up on this site. Just screenshot the pics.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
View attachment 1075170

View attachment 1075173
TBH the dude u posted actually isn't that bad. But his lack of bones and harmony give him a moon like appearance. But like i said the cherrypicked pics dont help. If has had a bigger skull, wider IPD/PFL & and a better jaw he would be a male model. You dont need to have a rectangular skull with only the zygos laterally protruding to be attractive tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
JFL reupload the files or some reason insta doesn't load up on this site. Just screenshot the pics.
MOG all Male Models zygos to the deep of hell, zygos of the gods, over if u are not him

Yerger Zygos 1

Yerger Zygos

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and Mongrelcel

Attachments

• 1617635617797.png
    1617635617797.png
    611.1 KB · Views: 284
  • +1
TBH the dude u posted actually isn't that bad. But his lack of bones and harmony give him a moon like appearance. But like i said the cherrypicked pics dont help. If has had a bigger skull, wider IPD/PFL & and a better jaw he would be a male model. You dont need to have a rectangular skull with only the zygos laterally protruding to be attractive tbh.
vast majority of models have the exact same type of skull
almost all
the asian guys skull is not that great - the zygos is too wide laterally. ofc hes subhuman due to his eye area not his skull or zygos

i feel like zygos is almost unimportant compared to having the right shape of the skull

Such a fucking chad.

Perfect blend between Masculinity and Prettyboy. Can't slight to either one anytime he likes.

Gigachad tbh. Lucky asf.

Although he's a real looksmaxxer
View attachment 1075193
Apparently this is him at 12 or smth
O Pry simping for this 8 PSL GigaChad in comments section, destiny of a sub 8 PSL, brutal

Banderas

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
MSE can potentially cause drastic changes regarding your zygos. But the main things at play are

1) Age

2) How far you are in skull maturation

3) Slow expansion and turning forwards and turning back can help

4) Doing supplementary things during expansion. Things like chewing, posture, etc, etc & speeding up bone remodeling during expansion after the suture split can help accelerate gains

But it mostly depends on age, but if you're not an oldcel you can expect go zygo changes, don't listen to the copers itt.

How old are you OP?
17-18 years have good results?

• +1
17-18 years have good results?
Honestly maxx ur growth with nutrition, enough sleep, mewing, chewing, etc

U will do it after 22 when all the major unilateral growth changes have already occurred, so u will keep harmony growing during this time without redirecting the unidirectional growth pattern

This is why maxillo facial surgeries are preferably made after 22 yo

• +1

Attachments

• 1617636405843.png
    1617636405843.png
    48.8 KB · Views: 154
  • 1617636439505.png
    1617636439505.png
    56.7 KB · Views: 272
  • +1
Reactions: zeke714 and Mrinfinityx
U will do it after 22 when all the major unilateral growth changes have already occurred, so u will keep harmony growing during this time without redirecting the unidirectional growth pattern
Wdym?

Honestly maxx ur growth with nutrition, enough sleep, mewing, chewing, etc

This is why maxillo facial surgeries are preferably made after 22 yo
if one is 14, what can they do to pubertymaxx and become a M O G G E R?

This tribal african is not morphed ? JFL wtf is this alien bone mass

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator and Deleted member 7419
This tribal african is not morphed ? JFL wtf is this alien bone mass
lmao, no I don't think he's morphed. He's from the masai tribe they have a very organic raw diet and chew hard.

• +1
lmao, no I don't think he's morphed. He's from the masai tribe they have a very organic raw diet and chew hard.
I never saw a skull definition like this before, one of a billion tier and more

I never saw a skull definition like this before, one of a billion tier and more
lol this was the normal face of many of our ancestors hundreds of yrs ago. Facially the human race holistically has deteriorated significantly, esp. after the industrialization of society.

• +1
Reactions: Agendum and Mrinfinityx
This is what you should expect with a 10mm expansion
RonaldMSEchange

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and N1c

View attachment 1075119

View attachment 1075126

What is your age? Im undergoing a process of MSE and Ive have 2 fail @ age 28. First one failed to break suture, 2nd w/corticopuncture had diminishing results soon after suture split pushing only the molars. Im going for my 3rd and final MSE installation in a month.

Theres a high failure rate, in my case I beleive its the stubbornness of surrounding bone.

• +1
What is your age? Im undergoing a process of MSE and Ive have 2 fail @ age 28. First one failed to break suture, 2nd w/corticopuncture had diminishing results soon after suture split pushing only the molars. Im going for my 3rd and final MSE installation in a month.

Theres a high failure rate, in my case I beleive its the stubbornness of surrounding bone.
It is probably indeed because of the stubborness of surrounding bone

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
No I can’t tell fr
Explain the dif since I actually thought about an MSE
I mean the difference isn't massive at all but it's definitely visible there is more fullness to his zygos.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
I mean the difference isn't massive at all but it's definitely visible there is more fullness to his zygos.
Ohh Damn you are right

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and spark
no MSE for ur DNA

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and datboijj

No one can MOG his

Screenshot the pics insta doesn't load up for me on this site