MSE is NOT cope rather its hope for reptilemaxxers

Deleted member 11424

Deleted member 11424

Iron
I've seen too many posts on here shitting on MSE/Marpe saying how it doesn't change aesthetics at all and they use Robert euds(jaw hacks) before and after pics as proof. The problem with this is the angles he uses cannot show the full effects of MSE.

here's a study showing the effects of Marpe on the face: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6196147/
IMG 0676
White is after treatment

here we can see that the only part of the zygos that changed was the very front which is the narrowest part to begin with. Now anyone with a brain would then conclude that its impossible to detect this from a front view since you cant tell apart the front and rear parts of the zygo. So no shit the bizygomatic width is the same.

here is a side by side of Robert eud of an angled view before and after:
Screenshot 116
Cope my ass

This is good news because front view is overrated as fuck, most people remember your face from angled view which works in favor of having prominent forward zygos.

a catch to this is Roberts mse expanded disproportionally on the left side which is where we see a huge cheekbones difference , add to that he expanded like a full centimeter which is unlikely anyone is gonna do that for you.

but if you want to get prominent cheekbones and use breathing health as an excuse to get cosmetic treatment, fuck it id go for the 1cm(if I wasn't high inhib). The problem is your maxilla is gonna dwarf your tiny mandible, which isn't a huge deal because you can tip the shit out of your teeth with Invisalign to get your bite lined up again without changing the maxilla. for all we know that's exactly what Jordan Barrett did:
5ee72f46b72ccf864a85e7949d433aa1
Jk I know he had extractions for ape mouth but still id say tipped teeth are worth it.

• +1
Reactions: N1c, ascentium, Ponder and 1 other person
it can fuck up ur ipd ratio bro espescially for someone like me who already has wide chhekbones

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
it can fuck up ur ipd ratio bro espescially for someone like me who already has wide chhekbones
I know IPD but what's ipd ratio? if you already have wide cheekbones then why the hell would you do MSE

true but I guarantee no one on this site gives a shit about their breathing compared to their cheekbones
i do i like to be active and actually get outside but if i get mse my cheekbones will be so wide that my es ratio will be fucked

i do i like to be active and actually get outside but if i get mse my cheekbones will be so wide that my es ratio will be fucked
well then SARPE looks like a good option for you, basically they cut the maxilla horizontally just below the zygos so they remain unaffected while the nasal airway still expands

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 10615
true but I guarantee no one on this site gives a shit about their breathing compared to their cheekbones
Incorrect. I’m getting it done for breathing. I’m sick and tired of being a mouth breather. Aesthetic changes would just be the cherry on top.

"Robert Eud"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, PrisonMike, ascentium and 1 other person
I have tipped teeth on bottom jaw to meet maxillary incisors and I don’t like it. It was an orthodontic scheme by shekelstein to camouflage my malloclusion. How the FUCK is tipped teeth worth it?

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc
thoughts on getting extractions? i have a similar problem to barrett i think

thoughts on getting extractions? i have a similar problem to barrett i think
Makes your palate and jaw smaller, if it good or not depend on your current jaw size

Makes your palate and jaw smaller, if it good or not depend on your current jaw size
my jaw is on the avg side

what do you think would be a better solution? i was thinking of mse but i don’t want to get a nose job afterwards when it widens the nose, i don’t have the funds for that ngl

What you want? Smaller or bigger jaw?

I've seen too many posts on here shitting on MSE/Marpe saying how it doesn't change aesthetics at all and they use Robert euds(jaw hacks) before and after pics as proof. The problem with this is the angles he uses cannot show the full effects of MSE.

here's a study showing the effects of Marpe on the face: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6196147/
View attachment 884101
White is after treatment

here we can see that the only part of the zygos that changed was the very front which is the narrowest part to begin with. Now anyone with a brain would then conclude that its impossible to detect this from a front view since you cant tell apart the front and rear parts of the zygo. So no shit the bizygomatic width is the same.

here is a side by side of Robert eud of an angled view before and after:
View attachment 884114
Cope my ass

This is good news because front view is overrated as fuck, most people remember your face from angled view which works in favor of having prominent forward zygos.

a catch to this is Roberts mse expanded disproportionally on the left side which is where we see a huge cheekbones difference , add to that he expanded like a full centimeter which is unlikely anyone is gonna do that for you.

but if you want to get prominent cheekbones and use breathing health as an excuse to get cosmetic treatment, fuck it id go for the 1cm(if I wasn't high inhib). The problem is your maxilla is gonna dwarf your tiny mandible, which isn't a huge deal because you can tip the shit out of your teeth with Invisalign to get your bite lined up again without changing the maxilla. for all we know that's exactly what Jordan Barrett did:
View attachment 884148
Jk I know he had extractions for ape mouth but still id say tipped teeth are worth it.

Thanks for the thoughtful post & not being a barking teenager.

bullshit. unless youre still growing extractions will not make your jaws smaller, both the mandible and maxilla will remain the same.

my jaw is on the avg side

what do you think would be a better solution? i was thinking of mse but i don’t want to get a nose job afterwards when it widens the nose, i don’t have the funds for that ngl
it widens the bottom of your nose very little though, ive heard its like 15% the amount of expansion. heres ronald ead Screenshot 131

Barrett didn't have extractions.

Wdym by extractions for ape mouth?

have you seen the guy in motion? he looks uncanny af and it's been almost years now since his MSE treatment.

MSE for adults is cope tbh, the aesthetic benefit of a wider palate gets compensated for by worse harmony and wierd facial movements while talking.

it widens the bottom of your nose very little though, ive heard its like 15% the amount of expansion. heres ronald eadView attachment 885860
apparently it doesn't according to this:

MSE palatal expanders do not widen your nose

then again it does not specifically refer to MSE but palatal expanders in general so could be wrong. also didn't cite the studies

ronald ead looks like a baboon