MSE WARNING DO NOT GET MSE

N

NPILL

Iron
Mse fucked my life up, gave me Tourette’s like debilitating tics among other severe neurological complications it could be over for you forever if you get the contraption installed

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chaddyboi66, spark, IMOGYOU and 3 others
Nah bro MSE will give you barret-tier cheekbones bro

Btw you joined almost 3yrs ago but don’t post much

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: chaddyboi66, IMOGYOU, thecel and 3 others
what's mse

• +1
Reactions: thecel

can't tell if you're trolling or not tbhh

• +1
Reactions: baldgeeza and thecel
Seems like a you problem.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Detective, FacialStructure404 and thecel

More like ogre face if you look at the many available results out there

• +1
Reactions: thecel
  • +1
Reactions: zura, thecel and NPILL
seriously? but in most cases unless you have a crossbite or airway concerns, MSE should only be used for failos like that, not to create halos

It made my nose bridge much larger

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU and 5.5psl
Did you over expand?

Did you over expand?
No nigga I did not overexpand, I typed this out responding to someone else..While I was getting it installed my right leg was jumpy, it was also pretty painful for me as well so I assumed it was just that.. I noticed tightness in my hands the night I had it installed made me want to clench them & I started feeling wonky and really lazy as well. I did the bow Facemask with my Mse a couple weeks later and maybe I did too many rubber bands because it put my body into pure fight or flight terror full shock I had ambien pills I needed them to sleep but I was loosing my mind it was like a panic attack that would not go away. I got treated for that by my dr that did body work and cranial work on me I got quite a bit better as I was able to function more. I kept the device in and turned it more, totally retarded, I should have just had it removed, and that’s when the tics got really bad uncontrolled yelling, mostly gibberish and spasms like jolting my head forward and other ridiculous looking stuff & it would come & go & got better with the treatment I received. It impinged a nerve at the back of my head, the tics would get worse when I’d lay down touching the back of my head or when I’d get anxious and wouldn’t really calm down on it’s own. All horrible stuff I could write a whole book about it there’s so much to it it’s a horrible thing

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486, Solidcoin and Deleted member 11126
No nigga I did not overexpand, I typed this out responding to someone else..While I was getting it installed my right leg was jumpy, it was also pretty painful for me as well so I assumed it was just that.. I noticed tightness in my hands the night I had it installed made me want to clench them & I started feeling wonky and really lazy as well. I did the bow Facemask with my Mse a couple weeks later and maybe I did too many rubber bands because it put my body into pure fight or flight terror full shock I had ambien pills I needed them to sleep but I was loosing my mind it was like a panic attack that would not go away. I got treated for that by my dr that did body work and cranial work on me I got quite a bit better as I was able to function more. I kept the device in and turned it more, totally retarded, I should have just had it removed, and that’s when the tics got really bad uncontrolled yelling, mostly gibberish and spasms like jolting my head forward and other ridiculous looking stuff & it would come & go & got better with the treatment I received. It impinged a nerve at the back of my head, the tics would get worse when I’d lay down touching the back of my head or when I’d get anxious and wouldn’t really calm down on it’s own. All horrible stuff I could write a whole book about it there’s so much to it it’s a horrible thing
Shit man... And did you get it done by a pro?

What religion did your orthodontist follow?

• JFL
Reactions: IHeightMogU
What religion did your orthodontist follow
He was not Jewish
Shit man... And did you get it done by a pro?
Yeah, the most renowned guy for it.. the last turn I made I had to turn back because I got completely stuck speaking gibberish and jolting my body and arms, I looked exactly like a mental patient the tics still continued but it really got to that point, he very likely installed the Mse crooked. Did not negatively effect my physical appearance But everything else, total nightmare

Last edited:
look at these answers the level of this shit doesnt stop going down wtf

How can I anti mse?