MSM and hair

Demir

Demir

Banned
I started taking MSM and viatmin C less than a month ago to fight collagen reaper and maybe I am tripping but my hair seems to me legit stronger , not something drastic but I can see the difference and feel under my hand that it is harder than before

• +1
Reactions: make_it_to_the_top
what happens when you stop taking it? do you need to be on it 4life?

MSM + Vitamin C is legit as fuck. I started it like few days ago and I can already feel that my hair is softer and easier to style tbh. This combo is one of few supplements that aren't cope imo

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Steve bachall, x30001 and 2 others
what happens when you stop taking it? do you need to be on it 4life?

idk tbh but you probably should take it for life, especially when you get older and collagen reaper comes for you. it is really cheap

I started taking MSM and viatmin C less than a month ago to fight collagen reaper and maybe I am tripping but my hair seems to me legit stronger , not something drastic but I can see the difference and feel under my hand that it is harder than before
Have you maybe noticed quicker hair growth as well? Fuark, I need more than 1cm of hair growth per month tbh

Have you maybe noticed quicker hair growth as well? Fuark, I need more than 1cm of hair growth per month tbh

I started taking it just recently so I can't say for sure, I will know in one month

• +1
U trippin ma nigguh

Did your skin get better as well?

Did your eyes get lighter?

MSM + Vitamin C is legit as fuck. I started it like few days ago and I can already feel that my hair is softer and easier to style tbh. This combo is one of few supplements that aren't cope imo
Where can i buy it?

Can you link me any studies proving the efficacy of msm?

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
bro, do i have to take 3g? i want to take it with glucosamine and chondroitin (all 3 in one pill), so it would be 1g msm + 1500mg glucosamine + 1200mg chondroitin

bro, do i have to take 3g? i want to take it with glucosamine and chondroitin (all 3 in one pill), so it would be 1g msm + 1500mg glucosamine + 1200mg chondroitin
I take 3g. I see 4-6g recommended other places but 3g is enough for me. Idk what effect 1g would have but you can try it out and see how it goes.

Nah, it's cope.
I'm taking them too and my hair are going away

I take 3g. I see 4-6g recommended other places but 3g is enough for me. Idk what effect 1g would have but you can try it out and see how it goes.
nvm, i’ll just buy them in powder separately

nvm, i’ll just buy them in powder separately
Take it with vitc glycine zinc magnesium and l-Cysteine

• +1
Reactions: 98Zdeed98
Take it with vitc glycine zinc magnesium and l-Cysteine
yeah, that’s basically the collagenmaxxing stack i’m planning to do, but first i’ll focus on heightmaxxing
yeah, that’s basically the collagenmaxxing stack i’m planning to do, but first i’ll focus on heightmaxxing
  • 3000mg MSM
  • 1000mg Glycine
  • 500mg Cysteine
  • 500mg Vitamin C
  • 500mg Magnesium
  • 500mg Ashwagandha
  • 300mg Hyaluronic Acid
  • 50mg Zinc
  • 25000IU Beta Carotene in morning
  • 10000IU Vitamin D3

• +1
Good luck. What do you plan to do for heightmaxxing and how old are you?

Good luck. What do you plan to do for heightmaxxing and how old are you?
I’m 16 and 4 months. First I’d just ask my doctor for HGH, if he don’t prescribe me (probably will not prescribe me), I’ll just hop on a heightmaxxing stack.
  1. 25mg of mk677 morning and 25mg mk677 night. Every day.
  2. 5000mcg CJC-1295 DAC subQ inject before bed – Monday, Wednesday, Saturday
  3. Hexarelin 100mcg 3x-4x daily for 2 weeks then GHRP-2 100mcg 3x-4x daily for 4 weeks then repeat back to hexarelin and so on.
  4. SAM-e 1500mg every day.
  5. MSM 1000mg every day.
  6. Glucosamine 1500mg every day.
  7. Chondroitin 1200mg every day.
  8. Flubiprofen 200-300 mg/day divided through 6-12 hours (eg. take 150 morning and 150 night)
  9. 2.5mg letrozole daily
  10. DHT gel on penis twice daily or 11-KDHT one drop on each forearm daily.
  11. Vitamin D 10kIU per day
    Vitamin k2 mk4 45mg per day
    Magnesium 500mg per day
    Zinc 50mg per day
    Calcium 2g per day
    Boron 9mg per day
I’m 16 and 4 months. First I’d just ask my doctor for HGH, if he don’t prescribe me (probably will not prescribe me), I’ll just hop on a heightmaxxing stack.
  3. Hexarelin 100mcg 3x-4x daily for 2 weeks then GHRP-2 100mcg 3x-4x daily for 4 weeks then repeat back to hexarelin and so on.
  5. MSM 1000mg every day.
  8. Flubiprofen 200-300 mg/day divided through 6-12 hours (eg. take 150 morning and 150 night)
  9. 2.5mg letrozole daily
    Magnesium 500mg per day
    Zinc 50mg per day
    Calcium 2g per day
    Boron 9mg per day
I just need legit sources to buy these things though, I pretty much have the money.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2 and Pendejo
  5. MSM 1000mg every day.
  9. 2.5mg letrozole daily
    Magnesium 500mg per day
    Zinc 50mg per day
    Calcium 2g per day
    Boron 9mg per day

I just need legit sources to buy these things though, I pretty much have the money.
Nice. Try perfect your circadian sleep cycle and get to bed a few hours before midnight. GH secretion peaks when you're asleep at 10:30-11:30PM oddly enough. Check my sleep thread.

• +1
Reactions: her
Nice. Try perfect your circadian sleep cycle and get to bed a few hours before midnight. GH secretion peaks when you're asleep at 10:30-11:30PM oddly enough. Check my sleep thread.
Can you link it?

Oh, apparently I already had it bookmarked.

@x30001 Any diet tips?
eat eggs, oily fish, tomatoes, tomato soup, low carbs, low gi

• +1
Reactions: 98Zdeed98
;
MSM also helps your body detoxify synthethic estrogens such as BPA from plastic