Muh height is cope JFL at you retards its over for manlets (tall subhumans GTFIH!!!!)

forevermirin

forevermirin

Kraken

Ogremaxxed dude. 2/10 face but 6'9 and jacked. Girl is at least MTB (bc height failo otherwise higher)

Jfl

JFL at chadlets coping about muh she cant fall in love with your femurs bro muh pretty face muh 5'8 and above is good bro

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, BongMog, Artemis and 1 other person
all i see is ibra-lite with a post-prime goblina overcompensating for being 150 fucking cm tall

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: litaz, Lucid, gymletethnicel and 6 others
His face looks normie

plus even me at 5'8- a hot 4'9 chick looked at me like a god 2 days ago

Just be 6'9 bro!! works for me

• JFL
Reactions: litaz, gymletethnicel, OutTheAbyss and 3 others

Ogremaxxed dude. 2/10 face but 6'9 and jacked. Girl is at least MTB (bc height failo otherwise higher)

View attachment 2081721

JFL at chadlets coping about muh she cant fall in love with your femurs bro muh pretty face muh 5'8 and above is good bro

seems to be directed at my post, but you probably didnt read this part:

"Height is still extremely important, obviously, and there's no doubt it can kill/save your SMV, but this forum seems to overplay it waaayy too much."

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
"Height is still extremely important, obviously, and there's no doubt it can kill/save your SMV, but this forum seems to overplay it waaayy too much."
so basically just a strawman then since no one on this forum unironically thinks a 6'3 MTN will mog a 5'9 Chad.

also no, wasn't actually directed at your post i just got the "gitls wont fall in love with your tibia" from there jfl. its more just lifefuel for 6'3+ mtns like myself who usually dont think they stand a chance against average height HTNS.

contrary to what is said on this forum, most tall people actually know better than any others that face is king. i have no reason to believe a 5'9 HTN won't be preferred by a 5'5 foid over me - because height plays a minimal role in my attraction towards foids so i cant imagine how it does for them. But it does, and thats the lifefuel.

so basically just a strawman then since no one on this forum unironically thinks a 6'3 MTN will mog a 5'9 Chad.

also no, wasn't actually directed at your post i just got the "gitls wont fall in love with your tibia" from there jfl. its more just lifefuel for 6'3+ mtns like myself who usually dont think they stand a chance against average height HTNS.

contrary to what is said on this forum, most tall people actually know better than any others that face is king. i have no reason to believe a 5'9 HTN won't be preferred by a 5'5 foid over me - because height plays a minimal role in my attraction towards foids so i cant imagine how it does for them. But it does, and thats the lifefuel.
My post wasn't meant to diss or make fun of tall guys, it was just lifefuel for manlets like me, who feel like shit after seeing heightpills all over this forum

Ngl I'd pick being a 6'4 MTN with good frame than a 5'9 Chad any day of the week. Not much slaying but a very good mogger life

• JFL
nah very weak LTN at best

sounds like an ioi bro did you fuck her?
no but I later approached a white girl while that short chick was watching

• JFL
My post wasn't meant to diss or make fun of tall guys, it was just lifefuel for manlets like me, who feel like shit after seeing heightpills all over this forum
yeah i got that, this is a low effort version for tall guys.
Ngl I'd pick being a 6'4 MTN with good frame than a 5'9 Chad any day of the week. Not much slaying but a very good mogger life
no u fucking wouldn't jfl if u actually would ur suffering from the grass on the other side syndrome. im closer to HTN but id give up 6 inches of height for a chadlite face literally any day.

height halo is real with guys and group interaction but thats about it. id probably pick height if i was a faggot tho.

How shit has this forum become that the importance of height is being questioned

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712, unlucko and ;-;
I'm 5'4.69".
nevER began

gigatall subhumans turn into slayers of post wall women at 25-30ish.