muh mewing is cope

rares54

rares54

I visit on here once a month
Mvx

Muh mewing is cope, look at nearly every male model out there always having their tongue up on the roof of their mouth.
Look at nick truelove, he is naturally mewing. yes he got chad genetics but correct tongue posture is needed to reach that full potential.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, 5'7 zoomer and basket
have you considered the person behind the camera specifically asks for this because people don't want to see your saliva and tongue in pictures?

• +1
Reactions: Kasanova and humanoidsub7
have you considered the person behind the camera specifically asks for this because people don't want to see your saliva and tongue in pictures?
oh really?

Attachments

• clideo_editor_3721f5af90fa414e92530bd4f5c3e1eb.gif
    clideo_editor_3721f5af90fa414e92530bd4f5c3e1eb.gif
    6.9 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: DrakkoTheMogger and humanoidsub7
I m disappointed bro. You're actually immensely retarded.
How can you not envisage that maybe JUST MAYBE, the reason why they have proper tongue posture is because they have good genes and facial development in general ? If you have a properly developed and well positioned palate then your tongue is likely going to fit in there perfectly.
Why do people even end up with bad tongue posture in the first place if not for some kind of deficiency ? Are you saying that our natural state (like during the paleolithic) as humans is to have improper tongue posture except for a few that don t and end up mogging us as a result ? It doesn t make sense blud

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DrakkoTheMogger, humanoidsub7, crosshold and 2 others
View attachment 2545215
Muh mewing is cope, look at nearly every male model out there always having their tongue up on the roof of their mouth.
Look at nick truelove, he is naturally mewing. yes he got chad genetics but correct tongue posture is needed to reach that full potential.
Mongoloid

Look at Jordan barett every focking post

• +1
Reactions: DrakkoTheMogger
How can you not envisage that maybe JUST MAYBE, the reason why they have proper tongue posture is because they have good genes and facial development in general ? If you have a properly developed and well positioned palate then your tongue is likely going to fit in there perfectly.
Why do people even end up with bad tongue posture in the first place if not for some kind of deficiency ? Are you saying that our natural state (like during the paleolithic) as humans is to have improper tongue posture except for a few that don t and end up mogging us as a result ? It doesn t make sense blud
There are plenty of people who have the sufficient tongue space to mew who didn't pick up the habit because of shitty modern lifestyle

• +1
Reactions: rares54
There are plenty of people who have the sufficient tongue space to mew who didn't pick up the habit because of shitty modern lifestyle
It's not only about the space. Pretty much everyone has the space for their tongue.

• Ugh..
Reactions: DrakkoTheMogger
then what else is it about
Having well positioned palate with proper distance to your tongue, proper shape,... Basically I believe that people that have proper skull development, when they close their mouth their tongue simply rests on the top naturally, because of the way their dental arches meet, and the way their jaws and airways are developed. Basically while a lot of people have to make an effort to mew, for those people with good bones it s the most comfortable position.

Having well positioned palate with proper distance to your tongue, proper shape,... Basically I believe that people that have proper skull development, when they close their mouth their tongue simply rests on the top naturally, because of the way their dental arches meet, and the way their jaws and airways are developed. Basically while a lot of people have to make an effort to mew, for those people with good bones it s the most comfortable position.
i dont disagree with you, but the more you mew the more comfortable it's going to become you so could look at it more so as a positive feedback loop

i dont disagree with you, but the more you mew the more comfortable it's going to become you so could look at it more so as a positive feedback loop
Mewing might move stuff in your palate and thus change you looks, and I m not trying to refute that this is a possibility. My point in this thread was that OP was trying to use the fact that models seem to have proper tongue posture to prove that mewing contributed to them looking like a model. I simply tried to explain that this was no proof and that there seemed to be a most obvious explanation.
But I don't think that palate even matters that much. There are models with narrow palates (nessman I think he s called) and Barrett had extractions for example which definitely must have impacted his palate. As long as it s not extremely narrow and fucked up it shouldn t impact your looks that much (still does though obv as it s part of your bone structure).

this, correlation does not equal causation

• +1
Reactions: Miniskull
I have good bones but had to make myself comfortable with mewing, now it's my most comfortable position. Can't deny the fact that I always had good development, it's just that I picked up the wrong habits because of poor posture and sitting in front of a computer since young

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1735
this

I have good bones but had to make myself comfortable with mewing, now it's my most comfortable position. Can't deny the fact that I always had good development, it's just that I picked up the wrong habits because of poor posture and sitting in front of a computer since young
Yeah man don't listen to any people who say its cope, this forum used to have way more high iq users who understood the mechanics behind these things and even shared great results but they're just not active anymore. But 100% without a doubt that for those of us who a good base, the correction of oral and spinal posture can be life changing in only a years time.

Yeah man don't listen to any people who say its cope, this forum used to have way more high iq users who understood the mechanics behind these things and even shared great results but they're just not active anymore. But 100% without a doubt that for those of us who a good base, the correction of oral and spinal posture can be life changing in only a years time.
I completely agree with you, all the botb threads were made in the 2019-2020 frametime, now whenever you make a thread about something scientifically proven and high iq, all you get is low iq retards replying to the threads. it's gone downhill man