Muh…muh JBS ARE PRETTYBOYS ONLY!!! LIFEFUEL FOR MAESTHETIC MEN!!!! ADHD RETARDS DON’T ENTER! LONG THREAD

D

Deleted member 13626

Retired
SUMMARY: prettyboys are coping ltr cucks who project hard . They cope that blah blah changing hormones, tiktok bla bla bullshit that maesthetic dudes are only thirsted on by 20yod+ girls. This is bullshit. You’re either ugly , have no sex appeal or simply she’s not into maesthetic dudes FOR NOW. Look around, everything is sexualized nowdays, foods , water etc messing up hormones will lead to girls hitting puberty way faster. Do you know what happens in puberty ? Both genders get horny. Do they get horny for something sexually unattractive? NO YOU COPING IDIOTS. 0 COMMON SENSE.

I’m not fully maesthetic yet since i just turned 19 and still have looksmaxing to do, plus turning maesthetic is caused by becoming a full blown adult as well not just looksmaxing. You can’t be gl at 19 while looking 26 for example. If you look 25 or 30 at 19 you’re ogre or ugly . I have a mix of prettyboy features mixed with masculine features and have a short beard/stubble shaped like mariano di vaio. Like this:

1680854C 535E 4CF0 9905 BE9E840C5B32

Muh jbs hate facial hair

Muh big round eyes and prettyboy looks (I HAVE HOODED EYES JFL , YET I’M NO ALIEN AND HAVE SEX APPEAL, KEEP COPING YOU TRANNY PRETTYBOY LOVERS)

ALL OF THIS IS REDDIT TIER COPE

YOU SIMPLY PROJECT THE YOUTH YOU NEVER HAD AND/OR CAN’T GROW FACIAL HAIR OR YOU SPEND TOO MUCH TIME IN YOUR BASEMENT THINKING TIKTOK IS CLOSE TO REAL LIFE

YOUR ONEITIS WILL BE PUMPED AND DUMPED BY A MAESTHETIC CHAD BEFORE YOU WILL COME AND SECURE HER AND GET STARFISH SEX

STORY 1:

One of my friend talks ocasionally with a cute 14yod, he sent her videos of him with me partying or at school. She saw me and kept telling me that i was HOT and sometimes said BEAUTIFUL . NOTICE HOW I WASN’T CALLED “PRETTY” LIKE A SISSY OR “CUTE” LIKE A PUPPY. She then followed me on ig and proceeded to dm me to which i didn’t respond instantly like a thirsty mf. This girl is just FRIENDS with my friend. He’s not ugly, but he’s the typical prettyboy , good for ltr material) also is shorter than me and doesn’t have facial hair and has lighter coloring (both eyes and hair)

STORY 2:

Another brutall maestheticpill is when i was more of a prettyboy: clean shaven, long ass straight fringe almost covering my eyes. A htb with bright blue eyes dmed me on ig bcs she was too shy to approach me, we talked bla bla. One day i forgot to shave and i had a shitty stubble (before minox and dermarolling) and she saw me the next day and was happier . Next day i shaved and she asked me why. I told her just because. She said i looked better with it (don’t try coping with muh you have no bones or shit like that, the hairs were so short and i had 0 density so i couldn’t fraud my jaw or smth). Kept asking her what made me more gl with it and she kept hesitating until she finally gave up and told me i look sexier with it. I’m dead srs she said sexy not hot or smth. She also told me i look like a kid without it jfl. She was also more annoying and bitchy when i was clean shaven, and more submissive (idk if its the right word) when i had facial hair. Rn after minox and dermarolling she isn’t bitchy anymore and speaks softly while her eyes are large (indicating submissiveness). Also sent me a pic of her thighs in black underwear

Tldr: don’t read if you’re a coping prettyboy. Too much suifuel. Anyways, You will be surprised how many under 18yod girls respond well to facial hair for ex and not every one of them wants a prettyboy. From what i noticed, jbs only hate being stung by sharp stubbles , and rarely by the look of the beard/stubble itself. Preferences exist btw. Girls these days hit puberty earlier and get more degenerate and hornier . Prettyboys are only suitable for ltrs, still pussy is pussy. But saying maesthetic doesn’t work on jbs is retarded coping. Unless you look top tier or like chico, you’ll have better chances at pussy by maximizing sex appeal while trying not to look too ogre/manly

MAESTHETIC CHAD > PRETTYBOY CHAD. YOU FELL FOR THE AGENDA OF MAKING MEN MORE FEMININE. AS MEN WILL BECOME MORE FEMININE , THE VALUE OF GL MAESTHETIC DUDES WILL GO UP. YOU SIMPLY CAN’T DENY THIS UNLESS YOU’RE A DELUSIONAL COPER

Relevant: https://looksmax.org/threads/i-have...s-her-pussy-torn-apart-by-a-prettyboy.541482/

@Xangsane

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lightskinbengali, 5'7 zoomer, EnglandBadman and 11 others
Dnrd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male, chosen-one, Manu le coq and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and capybara
>Wants to eviscemog a long held forum belief

> Provides Anecdotal evidence as concrete proof.

How does this work? I can make up a story contradicting yours just as easily.

• +1
Reactions: NarrowBones, Deleted member 28896, Trilogy and 9 others
>Wants to eviscemog a long held forum belief

> Provides Anecdotal evidence as concrete proof.

How does this work? I can make up a story contradicting yours just as easily.
You want me to link up studies? I’m talking from experience since i touch grass and don’t ask for muh studies or tinder experiments like retards here

Do you see how delusional people here are?

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011 and Jason Voorhees
they are pretty boy only, keep publishing novels nobody gonna read.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: uglysub8male and NarrowBones
they are pretty boy only, keep publishing novels nobody gonna read.
Keep crying and ltr used up rags by maesthetic chads . Inject T and stop coping

Also jfl at u:

Delusional af if you’re not trolling

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Didn’t read but obviously masc men with pretty boy features like good eyes and lips will get jb attention, probably more so because they have better bones. Masc Chad with thin chimp lips will be invisible to prime women.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: smoothsexy, Xangsane, Deleted member 17872 and 1 other person
Cry more you 5’7 ant
ZERO WORDS
ZERO LETTERS
ZERO PIXELS
ZERO MOLECULES
ZERO ATOMS

3111385 FB4F4AE2 87E8 429A BE81 1ACC1B8647AB

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: capybara and Deleted member 13626
Didn’t read but obviously masc men with pretty boy features like good eyes and lips will get jb attention, probably more so because they have better bones. Masc Chad with thin chimp lips will be invisible to prime women.
You’re right but autists here even believe gym is cope. Overall package matters

Just maintain collagen and hair to still look young, have stubble or short beard like di vaio , never longer. Muscle up, lifts to increase height. I use lifts from 6 to 6’1 and it helps. Voicemaxx , dickmaxx etc

Basically maintain youth, sex appeal and attractiveness

This prettyboy thing has gone too far, average user here is either an indian or a closeted faggot unironically.

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011, Allornothing and Xangsane
Irl all that people can see Is Bones and height
No One gives a shit about your pretty features if you don't have a man's skull

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: overtier1011, sub5inchcel, Allornothing and 1 other person
can u do a real tldr
Idk how to summarize it jfl at my iq but basically maintain youth and maxx sex appeal. But you need to have a good base (mixed with both kind of features) and not be a manlet

Bookmark the thread if you wanna read it later

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
Idk how to summarize it jfl at my iq but basically maintain youth and maxx sex appeal. But you need to have a good base (mixed with both kind of features) and not be a manlet

Bookmark the thread if you wanna read it later
whats masthetic btw?
is it just a youthful person with dimorphism?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
question is how to prevent bloating while injecting without AI

whats masthetic btw?
Kinda like that. It’s like a mix of both feminine/prettyboy features mixed with masculine ones

There are plenty of threads on it.

Maesthetic= masculine + aesthetic. Basically the opposite of bald viking beard ogres or smth like that. It’s in the middle of spectrum , in 1 end you have brute ogre , in the other cutecel/too feminine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
Kinda like that. It’s like a mix of both feminine/prettyboy features mixed with masculine ones

There are plenty of threads on it.

Maesthetic= masculine + aesthetic. Basically the opposite of bald viking beard ogres or smth like that. It’s in the middle of spectrum , in 1 end you have brute ogre , in the other cutecel/too feminine
tbh masthetic is best imo but icl irl the most popular guy i know is a prettyboy bro
maybe its just an outlier 🤷‍♂️

• +1
whats masthetic btw?
It's masc Bones + good features (but not feminine) (think like Bateman or Di Vaio)
Prettyboy Is still masc Bones but smaller in size and with more feminine features like plump lips and light eyes (di Caprio, timothee chamalet)
Masc Is very large and defined Bones with ultra DOM features like big browridge (Jason Momoa, The Rock)

Blob fish with no bones Is Just sub 5 PSL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626 and Deleted member 24712
stubble pill is real

u make me want to hop on minox again hmmm

• Love it
as a guy who usually rocks a buzzcut and beard and has slayed jbs, you are dead on, good bones and harmony are key imo

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, mug and Deleted member 13626
You’re right but autists here even believe gym is cope. Overall package matters

Just maintain collagen and hair to still look young, have stubble or short beard like di vaio , never longer. Muscle up, lifts to increase height. I use lifts from 6 to 6’1 and it helps. Voicemaxx , dickmaxx etc

Basically maintain youth, sex appeal and attractiveness

This prettyboy thing has gone too far, average user here is either an indian or a closeted faggot unironically.
Legit I remember an Amnesia thread with some masc Chad and his daughter and the guy lives rent free in my head. Looks ideal as fuck and reminds me of Jotaro Kujo from Jojo. Perfect lips and giga-wide chin combined with good ratios makes him look like a mogger. Bone mass is everything for respect and being a main character. Muh collagen is way too temporary so I will make sure to save up money for surgery asap.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 13626
Growing beard rn

• Love it
Growing beard rn

• +1
Reactions: mug
Prettyboy doesn't mean faggot. Many prettyboys are very high T.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626 and Allornothing
SUMMARY: prettyboys are coping ltr cucks who project hard . They cope that blah blah changing hormones, tiktok bla bla bullshit that maesthetic dudes are only thirsted on by 20yod+ girls. This is bullshit. You’re either ugly , have no sex appeal or simply she’s not into maesthetic dudes FOR NOW. Look around, everything is sexualized nowdays, foods , water etc messing up hormones will lead to girls hitting puberty way faster. Do you know what happens in puberty ? Both genders get horny. Do they get horny for something sexually unattractive? NO YOU COPING IDIOTS. 0 COMMON SENSE.

I’m not fully maesthetic yet since i just turned 19 and still have looksmaxing to do, plus turning maesthetic is caused by becoming a full blown adult as well not just looksmaxing. You can’t be gl at 19 while looking 26 for example. If you look 25 or 30 at 19 you’re ogre or ugly . I have a mix of prettyboy features mixed with masculine features and have a short beard/stubble shaped like mariano di vaio. Like this:

View attachment 2103518

Muh jbs hate facial hair

Muh big round eyes and prettyboy looks (I HAVE HOODED EYES JFL , YET I’M NO ALIEN AND HAVE SEX APPEAL, KEEP COPING YOU TRANNY PRETTYBOY LOVERS)

YOU SIMPLY PROJECT THE YOUTH YOU NEVER HAD AND/OR CAN’T GROW FACIAL HAIR OR YOU SPEND TOO MUCH TIME IN YOUR BASEMENT THINKING TIKTOK IS CLOSE TO REAL LIFE

YOUR ONEITIS WILL BE PUMPED AND DUMPED BY A MAESTHETIC CHAD BEFORE YOU WILL COME AND SECURE HER AND GET STARFISH SEX

STORY 1:

One of my friend talks ocasionally with a cute 14yod, he sent her videos of him with me partying or at school. She saw me and kept telling me that i was HOT and sometimes said BEAUTIFUL . NOTICE HOW I WASN’T CALLED “PRETTY” LIKE A SISSY OR “CUTE” LIKE A PUPPY. She then followed me on ig and proceeded to dm me to which i didn’t respond instantly like a thirsty mf. This girl is just FRIENDS with my friend. He’s not ugly, but he’s the typical prettyboy , good for ltr material) also is shorter than me and doesn’t have facial hair and has lighter coloring (both eyes and hair)

STORY 2:

Another brutall maestheticpill is when i was more of a prettyboy: clean shaven, long ass straight fringe almost covering my eyes. A htb with bright blue eyes dmed me on ig bcs she was too shy to approach me, we talked bla bla. One day i forgot to shave and i had a shitty stubble (before minox and dermarolling) and she saw me the next day and was happier . Next day i shaved and she asked me why. I told her just because. She said i looked better with it (don’t try coping with muh you have no bones or shit like that, the hairs were so short and i had 0 density so i couldn’t fraud my jaw or smth). Kept asking her what made me more gl with it and she kept hesitating until she finally gave up and told me i look sexier with it. I’m dead srs she said sexy not hot or smth. She also told me i look like a kid without it jfl. She was also more annoying and bitchy when i was clean shaven, and more submissive (idk if its the right word) when i had facial hair. Rn after minox and dermarolling she isn’t bitchy anymore and speaks softly while her eyes are large (indicating submissiveness). Also sent me a pic of her thighs in black underwear

Tldr: don’t read if you’re a coping prettyboy. Too much suifuel. Anyways, You will be surprised how many under 18yod girls respond well to facial hair for ex and not every one of them wants a prettyboy. From what i noticed, jbs only hate being stung by sharp stubbles , and rarely by the look of the beard/stubble itself. Preferences exist btw. Girls these days hit puberty earlier and get more degenerate and hornier . Prettyboys are only suitable for ltrs, still pussy is pussy. But saying maesthetic doesn’t work on jbs is retarded coping. Unless you look top tier or like chico, you’ll have better chances at pussy by maximizing sex appeal while trying not to look too ogre/manly

MAESTHETIC CHAD > PRETTYBOY CHAD. YOU FELL FOR THE AGENDA OF MAKING MEN MORE FEMININE. AS MEN WILL BECOME MORE FEMININE , THE VALUE OF GL MAESTHETIC DUDES WILL GO UP. YOU SIMPLY CAN’T DENY THIS UNLESS YOU’RE A DELUSIONAL COPER

Relevant: https://looksmax.org/threads/i-have...s-her-pussy-torn-apart-by-a-prettyboy.541482/

@Xangsane
Chads have a mix of pretty boy and hypermasculine man

There only 5% of female that are into pretty boy which is teenage girl

And only 5% of female that are into hypermasculine man which is older woman

Chads have the most appeal to all female

as a guy who usually rocks a buzzcut and beard and has slayed jbs, you are dead on, good bones and harmony are key imo
Buzz cut only work if you have a good head shap e and jawline.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Legit I remember an Amnesia thread with some masc Chad and his daughter and the guy lives rent free in my head. Looks ideal as fuck and reminds me of Jotaro Kujo from Jojo. Perfect lips and giga-wide chin combined with good ratios makes him look like a mogger. Bone mass is everything for respect and being a main character. Muh collagen is way too temporary so I will make sure to save up money for surgery asap.
Wasn't that William Levy and his daughter kissing

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Your rambles are worthless. I can show htns who look meh getting Chad treatment. Post tinder example proofs of each

• +1
I think HQ primitive slutty women like the maesthetic look while HQNP girls want a pretty boy.

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan and Deleted member 13626
I think HQ primitive slutty women like the maesthetic look while HQNP girls want a pretty boy.
All women want the maesthetic look

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
Prettyboy doesn't mean faggot. Many prettyboys are very high T.
I mean faggot looking but they're not high t on average, or if they are, they don't look like it. Unless you're thinking of a tall robust prettyboy, in that case he just needs to change some things up (beard if he can grow one, hair, dyeing hair if it's light, etc) and he will be maesthetic. But the average prettyboy isn't like this. Average prettyboy is closer to a cutecel rather than a robust one, let alone maesthetic. This is based on face alone, don't get me started on frame and height jfl.
Your rambles are worthless. I can show htns who look meh getting Chad treatment. Post tinder example proofs of each
It's weird bcs autists here keep on crying, htn=over or stuff like that. But life is so mixed up you can barely make a conclusion. I'm htn and i get chadlite treatment for ex. But it varies for everyone. Frame, face, height etc they all make up for one package.
Thing is, NP girls are getting rarer by the day (unless ethnic). And the chances of securing one is hard because as i said, the more they grow up, the more entitled , degenerate etc they get.

Still ltr is risky, pussy is pussy as i said and i don't mind attracting primitive whores. But it will be suifuel if i die alone jfl. Best case scenario, the girl is hqnp and once you date her you turn her into YOUR slut. Meaning she is just primitive with you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
Dn read but jbs are sluts

What's the minimum height for a maesthetic to slay? 5'7 ?

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
What's the minimum height for a maesthetic to slay? 5'7 ?
5’10 imo. Can’t take a maesthetic/masculine guy seriously if he’s 5’7. If guys can’t and aren’t intimidated by you then neither will girls

5’7 can work for prettyboys/twinks/femboys but it’s only temporary bcs as they age it’s over

were those girls white? and are u in the US?

View attachment 2103518

Muh jbs hate facial hair

STORY 1:

STORY 2:

@Xangsane
you contradicted yourself lmao

maesthetic = going to the gym / beard / shorter hair = looking oldER

it also depends on type of JBs tbh hypergamous bitches with 2 digits body count prefer "masculine" guys while HQNP JBs prefer prettyboys tbh

Yep. I don’t rlly have any other race in my country except gypsies. All white girls but with different phenotypes

No
you're from Romania aren't you?

5’10 imo. Can’t take a maesthetic/masculine guy seriously if he’s 5’7. If guys can’t and aren’t intimidated by you then neither will girls

5’7 can work for prettyboys/twinks/femboys but it’s only temporary bcs as they age it’s over
What do you mean by intimidated by guys? Btw need more threads from you to counter these psl autists and more topics on this subject.

you contradicted yourself lmao

maesthetic = going to the gym / beard / shorter hair = looking oldER

it also depends on type of JBs tbh hypergamous bitches with 2 digits body count prefer "masculine" guys while HQNP JBs prefer prettyboys tbh
The thing is you want to keep looking youthful but look mature/intimidating/dimorphic. Good collagen, hair genes etc.

At the end of the day it all depends on the base you have. Someone won’t turn maesthetic if they do the things i said. They will become ogre

I had girls all over the spectrum liking me. From literal 14-15 yods hitting on me when i’m 19, to 16-19. I had mentally ill ones then i had ones who didn’t even have a relationship. So i can’t come to a conclusion tbh

Even then, i believe ltrs are mostly dead these days
you're from Romania aren't you?
Yes jfl but the stereotypes of us being like slav like and stuff like that aren’t true. The only thing i can say is that it’s less degenerate here compared to the west but it’s still not paradise. How did u know?
What do you mean by intimidated by guys? Btw need more threads from you to counter these psl autists and more topics on this subject.
Like if guys aren’t intimidated by a manlet and don’t take a manlet seriously, girls won’t be any different

I made a few threads debunking some psl autism but at the end of the day it’s very few people here who are that autistic they need threads to wake up. So it’s not worth it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21688
The thing is you want to keep looking youthful but look mature/intimidating/dimorphic. Good collagen, hair genes etc.

At the end of the day it all depends on the base you have. Someone won’t turn maesthetic if they do the things i said. They will become ogre

I had girls all over the spectrum liking me. From literal 14-15 yods hitting on me when i’m 19, to 16-19. I had mentally ill ones then i had ones who didn’t even have a relationship. So i can’t come to a conclusion tbh

Yes jfl but the stereotypes of us being like slav like and stuff like that aren’t true. The only thing i can say is that it’s less degenerate here compared to the west but it’s still not paradise. How did u know?

Like if guys aren’t intimidated by a manlet and don’t take a manlet seriously, girls won’t be any different

I made a few threads debunking some psl autism but at the end of the day it’s very few people here who are that autistic they need threads to wake up. So it’s not worth it
Thanks man. I do intimidate guys and girls, look like MMA fighter with some soft features.. I want your help. I'm seeing this girl in college and we both make strong eye contacts. I can't confirm if she's interested or maybe she is. But I'm feeling that I should approach and after some time take her on a date. What do you say? She's not like your average American women who goes to clubs and sleeps with men, she's conservative with some career goals. Waiting for your reply.

• +1
dnrd JB creaming on fat white dick with her pink pussy pale ass grey asshole and dirty feetsoles looking like a nice grassfed salmon steak is the best

Looking at what 14 year olds want and referencing it to yourself as a grown mad is pathetic man

Di vaio is a giga chapri @BrahminBoss

Thanks man. I do intimidate guys and girls, look like MMA fighter with some soft features.. I want your help. I'm seeing this girl in college and we both make strong eye contacts. I can't confirm if she's interested or maybe she is. But I'm feeling that I should approach and after some time take her on a date. What do you say? She's not like your average American women who goes to clubs and sleeps with men, she's conservative with some career goals. Waiting for your reply.
Go for it tbh. But make sure you don’t come off as non nt, scare her, look desperate etc. Approach her in a normal setting since you’re in college. Maybe you may meet her in other places as well?

Strong eye contact isn’t usually a sign someone likes you. Maybe it’s the opposite, maybe she’s the type of person to stare at people and not avoid eye contact, maybe she thinks you look familiar.

It depends on how she looks at you, your looks/height/body/clothes
dnrd JB creaming on fat white dick with her pink pussy pale ass grey asshole and dirty feetsoles looking like a nice grassfed salmon steak is the best
Adolf Pinkler
Looking at what 14 year olds want and referencing it to yourself as a grown mad is pathetic man
I made this post for psl autists. I’m not attracted to 14 yods and don’t care if they like prettyboys or maesthetic. Just wanted to make this post for psl autists that preach maesthetic dudes are only good for women 23-24 upwards and below they’re prettyboys only.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21688

bro you're into male gaze masculinity cope just like majority of EEcels tbh I'm from the Western Balkans so I assumed you have to be from some ogreland too yes you're just like Slavs by mentality and it's maybe good for something but be honest world is changing 20 years ago if you had longer hair everyone would call you gay or shit tbh but nowdays JBs adore that less "masculine" looks and the trend is growing here as well just like in the West but it's mainstream there now so we should adopt new standards tbh ofc there are girls who are into "masc" guys but they're more whorish than those who are into "prettyboys" jfl you don't even have to be as pretty as Kater just look youthful and that's it anyway girls who're into that type of guys are literal gold diggers who expect you to have everything at 20 jfl they will cuck you brutally with some older wealthier dude trust me they're scum alt girls fog them to oblivion also idk if you get it but most prettyboys are gym goers themselves like they go to the gym and they have some muscles they just aren't roidcels

• JFL