Multi-Millionaire and YouTube self-improvement star Hamza gets dumped by his girlfriend Anastasia AGAIN

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

CuckMax is dead.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zan, Jungcuck, Skull Issue and 21 others
when will this scammer finally blow his head off with a 12 gauge shotgun

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Gus17, Imperfect5, Skull Issue and 22 others
I don't think there's a single mainstream red piller that hasn't gotten exposed at some point as having a weird past, problems with women, not living up to his teachings etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shade91, liberiangrimreaper, got.daim and 19 others
AAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, niqfan625, mvp2v1 and 6 others
He didnt journal and meditate enough :feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shade91, liberiangrimreaper, niqfan625 and 13 others
LTN saved by beard and height/frame

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Miniskull, niqfan625, mvp2v1 and 2 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Miniskull, piec, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
doesnt he have kid with her? all that being based, just to pay child suoport

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
LMAOOO imagine paying this moron who copes.

• JFL
Dont Care bout 2 subhumans lives

• JFL
Reactions: Skull Issue, niqfan625, cyprian_tomaszewski and 3 others
@hopecel he should have followed the teachings of Adonis jfl

• JFL
@MakinItHappen if he was Chad, she would've stayed

• +1

Absolutely fucking over for Adoniscels
when will this scammer finally blow his head off with a 12 gauge shotgun
Never tbh he's manly man he will never rope unlike us rotters who he lifemogs to oblivion
I don't think there's a single mainstream red piller that hasn't gotten exposed at some point as having a weird past, problems with women, not living up to his teachings etc.
Brutal shit over for redpill brahs no game for their weirdness
AAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
literally you
LTN saved by beard and height/frame
Not LTN tbh he's a Chadpreet Adonis infinite SMV mogger
He's not ltn, ltn is 4/10. He's 3.
Only if you reverse the scale tbh
Why do teens watch that guy.. baffling
He's a successful young man wdym why? He teaches us a lot keep denying buddy we will ascend with Adonis school while you rot here
doesnt he have kid with her? all that being based, just to pay child suoport
Brutal even Adoniscels are getting cucked
LMAOOO imagine paying this moron who copes.
He's not a moron nor he copes Hamza is smart manly leader of da CVLT!!! get it? Jeffrey
Dont Care bout 2 subhumans lives
Don't care about your two personalities you bipolar schizo greycel? Who gaf
@hopecel he should have followed the teachings of Adonis jfl
Over for Adoniscels tbh Hamza became such a cuck and misogynist I regret watching him ngl his inner bitch won his brain I don't recognize him anymore what a fucking JEFFREY.
@MakinItHappen if he was Chad, she would've stayed
Over for Chadpreet brahs not even LTBs would stay loyal to them... Absolutely fucking over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, mvp2v1, blatonslatt and 2 others
It's because he blew his load into her, if he retained semen, she would have stayed.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skull Issue, liberiangrimreaper, niqfan625 and 8 others
Over for Chadpreet brahs not even LTBs would stay loyal to them... Absolutely fucking over

What are you talking about, I am not a Chadpreet and with a MTB (Some here say HTB) for 3 years. Total cap bro.

He just need a masculine girl to not feel insecure in a relationship and that's her.

• JFL
I don’t understand ur point could u reframe?

With a feminine girl she expects you to lead. When you go into bars and restaurants she wants you to call the waiter / barman, ask her what she wants and order it. Feminine girls want to be led and you will naturally feel you need to lead her when you see that her disposition is feminine. Get the vibe the reason they gelled was because she was the more domineering one and he was the lap-dog.

She also wanted a more responsible guy. He larped as the well-adjusted, highly competent adult male, but the truth is he is not and what he says in that video Ganstar edited exposes that. She found out that's not who he is and got mad. 'I thought you say you are x, y and z, but you're acting like a Jeffrey your fucking self!' lol. I wouldn't be surprised if that was a conversation they had.

Could be wrong and don't wanna pry into other people's lives but all he does is make it public for all to see so might as well.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
With a feminine girl she expects you to lead. When you go into bars and restaurants she wants you to call the waiter / barman, ask her what she wants and order it. Feminine girls want to be led and you will naturally feel you need to lead her when you see that her disposition is feminine. Get the vibe the reason they gelled was because she was the more domineering one and he was the lap-dog.
brutal just be chadpill

brutal just be chadpill

It's more to do with his trauma from his childhood I reckon. He's got a massive shadow he needs to integrate. Needs to read up on Carl Jung and do it or forever be this pussboy that pretends to be Adonis on YouTube, but is really a massive beta when in a relationship with women.

He's got a great exterior/front/persona, but you just know after spending time with him he is quite feminine as a bloke. That's just the vibe I'm getting.

The Red Pill gets this stuff correct. Holding your frame around women and if she doesn't fall into your frame, leave her. Either she stopped falling into his frame due to whatever and he became emasculated, or he falls into her frame LOL and she has dictated proceedings from the start.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and N1666
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheDragon, mvp2v1, got.daim and 1 other person

She also wanted a more responsible guy. He larped as the well-adjusted, highly competent adult male, but the truth is he is not and what he says in that video Ganstar edited exposes that. She found out that's not who he is and got mad. 'I thought you say you are x, y and z, but you're acting like a Jeffrey your fucking self!' lol. I wouldn't be surprised if that was a conversation they had.

Could be wrong and don't wanna pry into other people's lives but all he does is make it public for all to see so might as well.
Hamza is a coping faggot with an identity crisis who can't help but flip flop every two months based on whatever self improvement daddy he's currently reading from, when you base your entire relationship and life philosophy off an obscure spirituality book written by a mysterious yoga practicing sex guru, you're bound to get assraped by reality

Women see through this bullshit, it's why the redpill advocates for frame, and real frame, frame that exists latently rather than literally

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jungcuck, MakinItHappen and N1666
Worthless ass niggas Hamza dosent know you

Hamza is a coping faggot with an identity crisis who can't help but flip flop every two months based on whatever self improvement daddy he's currently reading from, when you base your entire relationship and life philosophy off an obscure spirituality book written by a mysterious yoga practicing sex guru, you're bound to get assraped by reality

Women see through this bullshit, it's why the redpill advocates for frame, and real frame, frame that exists latently rather than literally

Hahahaha :ROFLMAO:

I think you nailed it.

It's more to do with his trauma from his childhood I reckon. He's got a massive shadow he needs to integrate. Needs to read up on Carl Jung and do it or forever be this pussboy that pretends to be Adonis on YouTube, but is really a massive beta when in a relationship with women.

He's got a great exterior/front/persona, but you just know after spending time with him he is quite feminine as a bloke. That's just the vibe I'm getting.

The Red Pill gets this stuff correct. Holding your frame around women and if she doesn't fall into your frame, leave her. Either she stopped falling into his frame due to whatever and he became emasculated, or he falls into her frame LOL and she has dictated proceedings from the start.
Thing is no woman is not going to fall into chads frame. unless he is somehow a massive cuck (very rare even in the normie population). Its all about SMV, if he has a very high SMV, it means he has so many options. He can cry in front of her, he can be weak in front of her on occasion and it wont negatively impact the relationship because she subconsciously knows that if she lets it impact the relationship such that she no longer pleases him enough he can easily replace her whereas she cannot easily replace him (depending on her SMV, the higher her SMV the higher the chance a relationship will be ruined by a lack of Frame )

Thing is no woman is not going to fall into chads frame. unless he is somehow a massive cuck (very rare even in the normie population). Its all about SMV, if he has a very high SMV, it means he has so many options. He can cry in front of her, he can be weak in front of her on occasion and it wont negatively impact the relationship because she subconsciously knows that if she lets it impact the relationship such that she no longer pleases him enough he can easily replace her whereas she cannot easily replace him (depending on her SMV, the higher her SMV the higher the chance a relationship will be ruined by a lack of Frame )
Everything is just looks, frame is looks, personality is looks, all is looks.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Bro moved to a shitty city in Scotland or smthg to raise a kid with her to get dumped again.
Brutal for ADONISSS